PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Credits to Dollars: Exchange (value over time).

CmdrMic
28-08-2011, 01:14 AM
I am curious as to what has been the U.S. Dollars (or Pounds) exchange rate - to purchased Habbo credits over time. Currently it is .20 (twenty cents per credit) or 50 credits for $10 US, if purchased by retail $10 Habbo Play Card. A little better exchange rate, of course, if it is direct from Paypal to credits...

However, I have heard that years back, Habbo credits to dollars exchange was far superior... something on the order of this:

600 credits to $10 US.

I kind of think this must have been true, as many of the older users have just a fab collection of rooms, that would be rather expensive, if not prohibitive, to create this days without spending a bloody fortune. If Sulake did indeed "reset the currency", I can see why a lot of older users are somewhat pessimistic when discussing the current state of the game...

What has happened to the value of Habbo Credits over time?

Jordan:A
28-08-2011, 10:45 AM
They have gone down, before for £3 via text you could get 35 credits, now you only get something like 25 or something

AgnesIO
28-08-2011, 11:26 AM
I don't think credits have been THAT cheap for years and years, if they ever were.

You have to remember, it is possible to buy thrones for ten pounds off people - although it can be risky, and is against the habbo way (so don't do it), also, many rich users hacked their stuff

dbgtz
28-08-2011, 12:57 PM
The best credit:pound ratio was with stuff like Ukash where it was like £10 to 250 credits or something like that. They know people will still buy them despite them being cheaper, and if you want to transfer them to coins then obviously you lose 1 credit from taxation (which is ridiculous).

Showder
28-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Habbo values has gone down becuz of the revenue of the habbos entering , leaving or signing-up for habbo. they need the money.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!