PDA

View Full Version : Paying For Someone To Do F-Cape For Me...

Marbian
29-08-2011, 10:03 AM
Up to you on how much you would want. But I'd offer up to 6m. Do it on teamviewer! My levels are ok for it to be possible, I just need a professional .

Guildwars446
29-08-2011, 11:47 AM
I have done over 50 firecapes on my account, we can do it on teamviewer but only if i'm actually on the account otherwise it will be extremely laggy, yes/no?

Kyle
29-08-2011, 03:53 PM
Impossible on TV as it lags far too much.

Post stats and equipment.

Marbian
29-08-2011, 04:46 PM
I'd only let you do it on your machine if I knew you, or something given to me for safe records. If I was to TV, you could disconnect my view, bank, and transfer everything i have onto another account. Or have a keylogger on your machine.

Not callin anyone a scammer, but you don't go in a market and give someone 1b thinkni they'll give it back lol.

---------- Post added 29-08-2011 at 05:48 PM ----------

stats.. hiscore marbian.

equipment, guthans and black hide range.

Jake
29-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Set a bank pin & make sure you got up to date recovs?

Kyle
29-08-2011, 06:43 PM
I'd only let you do it on your machine if I knew you, or something given to me for safe records. If I was to TV, you could disconnect my view, bank, and transfer everything i have onto another account. Or have a keylogger on your machine.

Not callin anyone a scammer, but you don't go in a market and give someone 1b thinkni they'll give it back lol.

---------- Post added 29-08-2011 at 05:48 PM ----------

stats.. hiscore marbian.

equipment, guthans and black hide range.
If you aren't willing to trust somebody on your account then don't ask people to get you a fc. Jad is ***impossible*** with lag as prayer switching is crucial. Do it yourself.

stats for those that are still interested:

90 def
88 hp
70 range
51 prayer

lmao.

Richie
29-08-2011, 09:33 PM
Put a bank pin the account if there isn't one already, have all the inventory / armour setup on the character, change the password, give them the new password, they get fire cape, you change password, you give them 6mill. Sorted.

Marbian
30-08-2011, 01:21 AM
Obviously I won't trust any random with my account. I'd want a popular forum member, which is my attention. If not, TV. I never get lag on TV, but yeah some do, but someone else might not. tyvm. And what's with the lmao? I seen a level with 90 def, 84 hp, 70 range, and 50 pray. with fc. so I know it's possible. and his att str were lower too.

If you aren't willing to trust somebody on your account then don't ask people to get you a fc. Jad is ***impossible*** with lag as prayer switching is crucial. Do it yourself.

stats for those that are still interested:

90 def
88 hp
70 range
51 prayer

lmao.

---------- Post added 30-08-2011 at 02:24 AM ----------

Anyone, a bit known on here or whatever, i'll let you do it on my acc. I'll set the equip up etc. payin 10m.

blu3freak
30-08-2011, 06:05 AM
51 Prayer probably wouldn't last till you kill Jad. It's almost impossible, and with the addition of TeamViewer, it's really hard.

Thomas
30-08-2011, 06:53 AM
<rant>
don't even bother making this thread if your just going to say your not going to trust anyone lmao, you can't do jad over tv and you can't really do jad for 6m :S it costs more like 10m seriously with your stats it would cost more like 14m form a pro and i have an idea... why don't you do it? its not hard its a game you just click a mouse
</rant>

Aidenn
30-08-2011, 10:07 AM
Jad is extremely difficult without sound -
Its range attack is easily visible if close enough, yet the sound occurs way to late.
Its mage attack can be somewhat difficult to spot, yet the sound gives advanced notice.

doing it over TeamViewer i dont think you can get sound.

Its all well saying you dont lagg on tv, however theres always going to be a delay between whats seen on your screen and the other persons.

Marbian
30-08-2011, 12:31 PM
<rant>
don't even bother making this thread if your just going to say your not going to trust anyone lmao, you can't do jad over tv and you can't really do jad for 6m :S it costs more like 10m seriously with your stats it would cost more like 14m form a pro and i have an idea... why don't you do it? its not hard its a game you just click a mouse
</rant>

*REMOVED*. Obviously the attention for someone I can trust which is someone like Aiden. And Jad isn't about clickin a mouse, if it's that easy I wouldn't be asking for a pro to do it. I've got to Jad, but I'm no good with changing the pray. And considering it takes a good 2 hours to get to jad... I'll prefer payin someone that knows how to do it. And I also stated i will allow the person on my account, as long as their trusted. And if you wish to think I'd trust ANYONE, *REMOVED*

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude!

Thomas
30-08-2011, 12:52 PM
*REMOVED*. Obviously the attention for someone I can trust which is someone like Aiden. And Jad isn't about clickin a mouse, if it's that easy I wouldn't be asking for a pro to do it. I've got to Jad, but I'm no good with changing the pray. And considering it takes a good 2 hours to get to jad... I'll prefer payin someone that knows how to do it. And I also stated i will allow the person on my account, as long as their trusted. And if you wish to think I'd trust ANYONE, *REMOVED*
lol changing prayer = clicking a mouse...
and if your not good and prayer switching you might as-well quit rs now.

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments!

Marbian
30-08-2011, 01:08 PM
lol changing prayer = clicking a mouse...
and if your not good and prayer switching you might as-well quit rs now.

*REMOVED* It's not at all just clicking a mouse. There's timing, speed, and knowing when to do it. And considering how low my levels are, and a first timer to jad... I consider it to be hard, and most people will for a low level. Now quit trollin.

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude!

Thomas
30-08-2011, 01:10 PM
*REMOVED* It's not at all just clicking a mouse. There's timing, speed, and knowing when to do it. And considering how low my levels are, and a first timer to jad... I consider it to be hard, and most people will for a low level. Now quit trollin.

but you still click a mouse.

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments!

Marbian
30-08-2011, 01:12 PM
but you still click a mouse.

you fail at trolling... it's just showing the stupidity.

Thomas
30-08-2011, 01:22 PM
you fail at trolling... it's just showing the stupidity.
im hardly trolling, all you do is click a mouse, fact.

Matthew
30-08-2011, 01:25 PM
I'm hardly trolling, all you do is click a mouse, fact.

That's like saying football is just kicking a ball, or rugby is just putting the ball down in the opponents area. Yes technically it is just kicking a ball, or it is just clicking in this case, but really its so much more.

Thomas
30-08-2011, 02:38 PM
That's like saying football is just kicking a ball, or rugby is just putting the ball down in the opponents area. Yes technically it is just kicking a ball, or it is just clicking in this case, but really its so much more.

i honestly never said it wasn't but no one can say its not just clicking a mouse... there are spacial ways to click it but it is just clicking a mouse :S

Matthew
30-08-2011, 02:55 PM
i honestly never said it wasn't but no one can say its not just clicking a mouse... there are spacial ways to click it but it is just clicking a mouse :S

Yes its just clicking a mouse, I think we've established that, but the point is that you can't just know how to click a mouse to beat jad, and it looks like that was what you were implying :rolleyes:

Thomas
30-08-2011, 03:05 PM
Yes its just clicking a mouse, I think we've established that, but the point is that you can't just know how to click a mouse to beat jad, and it looks like that was what you were implying :rolleyes:
no, i was just trying to prove my point which was that your just clicking a mouse to kill jad and even play the game.

Matthew
30-08-2011, 03:08 PM
no, i was just trying to prove my point which was that your just clicking a mouse to kill jad and even play the game.

Isn't that what I said? :P

Thomas
30-08-2011, 03:16 PM
yes it was.

Kyle
30-08-2011, 04:35 PM
tom you dont know anything about clicking a mouse since your bots always do it for u anyway ;)

OP wth at jad taking you 2 hours to get to... I can get there in like 30-40 mins. Of course it's possible at your level but evidently it's going to be a little more difficult. :) Dunno why you want aiden to do it for you he cant even get one himself

Matthew
30-08-2011, 04:46 PM
tom you dont know anything about clicking a mouse since your bots always do it for u anyway ;)

OP wth at jad taking you 2 hours to get to... I can get there in like 30-40 mins. Of course it's possible at your level but evidently it's going to be a little more difficult. :) Dunno why you want aiden to do it for you he cant even get one himself

He meant he wants someone who he can trust, like how he can trust Aiden I think

Guildwars446
31-08-2011, 05:53 AM
Honestly you can trust me with accounts, I am a trusted middleman on steam user forums, player auctions and other things and have been a member on here for a long time, I can get you your firecape but ofcourse it is up to you what you decide. So just repointing that out and good luck.

Thomas
31-08-2011, 07:19 AM

considering i haven't botted in months... mainly because i got the levels i want so i just pk but tbh im getting bored of rs, rarely sign on.

Honestly you can trust me with accounts, I am a trusted middleman on steam user forums, player auctions and other things and have been a member on here for a long time, I can get you your firecape but ofcourse it is up to you what you decide. So just repointing that out and good luck.
and if you really want it done this is the guy^

Marbian
31-08-2011, 06:31 PM

Aiden was example, I'd trust you too Kyle. That's if you want to do it for me?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!