PDA

View Full Version : [Building] [NEW] Caledonian Village

Mark
30-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Hello!

Just posting an update to my village and asking you folks what you think of the new addition?
Here is the old thread: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=704668&highlight=Caledonian

Although it isn't quite finished I was just wondering what you think? I still have to add things into the pond (not a swimming pool) and the middle section.
Here is the new layout:
http://i55.tinypic.com/i44oyr.png

http://i55.tinypic.com/22ko0j.png

I'm going to add grass patches or sidewalks to where the house/gardens are.
Also, can anyone give me ideas on what to do tot he middle bit? +Rep for good answers :P

intense
30-08-2011, 07:50 PM
i really like it, only thing i'd say is maybe a couple more plants in the middle island bit

Mark
30-08-2011, 07:54 PM
i really like it, only thing i'd say is maybe a couple more plants in the middle island bit

Thanks! Should I just turn that into a seating area?

intense
30-08-2011, 07:55 PM
yeah maybe seats around the outside with a plant in the corner or something?

Mark
30-08-2011, 07:59 PM
yeah maybe seats around the outside with a plant in the corner or something?

Okay thanks! I have +repped you

intense
30-08-2011, 08:00 PM
thank you! i'll return for the room :]

j0rd
30-08-2011, 08:07 PM
I really like it Mark!
I would add a few more roads so the road actually goes out of the room, and not in a circle.
Maybe in the made part you could make some sort of fountain/water part, or maybe even a community swimming pool?

Mark
30-08-2011, 08:11 PM
I really like it Mark!
I would add a few more roads so the road actually goes out of the room, and not in a circle.
Maybe in the made part you could make some sort of fountain/water part, or maybe even a community swimming pool?

Thanks for your comment Jord, +rep!
I think I might turn it into a fountain thing, I'm not sure on a swimming pool. I will add more road now, thanks for your comments!

Zuth
30-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Just been in here Mark, really nice design much better than the old one. Love the hut wall things too and the trash cans in the corner :D

Mark
30-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Just been in here Mark, really nice design much better than the old one. Love the hut wall things too and the trash cans in the corner :D

Thank you! +rep

Nick
30-08-2011, 10:27 PM
I like it. For me i think the swimming pool looks like rain water when cars come on the road and it comes out the side of their tiers lol! Nice work :)

Zak
31-08-2011, 02:10 AM
you could take the picnic blanket and put that in the middle instead of the benches?

Defiantly looks better than your last screenie, another improvement maybe could be adding the lodge cabin wall things to the top part (where the other door teles are) to keep it consistent with the side part :)

I like the introduction of sidwalks round one edge and the lodge cabin walls, they're the best changes imo.

:oo and maybe a school bus on the road too ;)

Mark
31-08-2011, 06:10 AM
I like it. For me i think the swimming pool looks like rain water when cars come on the road and it comes out the side of their tiers lol! Nice work :)

you could take the picnic blanket and put that in the middle instead of the benches?

Defiantly looks better than your last screenie, another improvement maybe could be adding the lodge cabin wall things to the top part (where the other door teles are) to keep it consistent with the side part :)

I like the introduction of sidwalks round one edge and the lodge cabin walls, they're the best changes imo.

:oo and maybe a school bus on the road too ;)

Thanks both, +rep :P

geo
02-09-2011, 09:17 PM
Very nice Mark! :)

Vernier
08-09-2011, 09:44 PM
Very nice Mark! I like the middle bit especially! :)

David.

:odey:
08-09-2011, 10:26 PM
I love this! :D
Can't wait to see how it expands in the future.. :P
Only thing I don't like, is the ICM's :(
Just doesn't seem to fit in with the rest in my opinion, but, it still looks good :)
Nice work :)

T@R
09-09-2011, 01:33 PM
So is this supposed to be like a normal everyday village?
I don't really like this room shape for any room really because you need a teleport to get to the middle, and it ruins the whole realisticness of any room.
The pines, ICMs and hammock all look a bit out of place for me as well, but it's a a pretty solid effort, nice consistency with furni choice.

Ajthedragon
10-09-2011, 06:32 AM
The pond doesn't really look like a pond. It's too big and you need to add some plants around it and bullrush's. And a turtle ofc.

Generally I love the room though, even if these village rooms aren't really to my taste! :) Rep+

karter
10-09-2011, 08:32 AM
I like the room. what's the random hammock for? :P

Showder
10-09-2011, 08:33 AM
Looks
L0VELY :D
I love this :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Rainbow
10-09-2011, 10:07 AM
I love it! :D

Meerkat.$
10-09-2011, 10:26 AM
Love it mark, i love it!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!