PDA

View Full Version : Away from Home [Another Gay Story hehe] [Dan]

-=rooty987=-
21-08-2005, 03:05 PM
Away From Home

[His House]

‘Shhh’ said Jake as he placed his finger on his lips. ‘I can hear something’ He looked around curiously.
‘There’s nothing there…’ Dan whispered , pulling at Jakes shoulder to pull him back into the bed. A discarded sleeping bag lay on the floor. The door of the room was slightly open. A still silence swept through the room as a cold breath of air wondered through the air. Dan slept away into the depths of the sleeping bag trying to make as little noise as possible. Jake could feel his breath on his chest, moving lower and lower. Creek. Jake paid heed to the noise. Creek. Jake slowly undid the zip of the sleeping bag, and stared at the sleeping bag on the floor.
‘Dan, Dan, quickly, get back!’ he urged his friend, as the adrenaline of doing something that he shouldn’t flowed through his spine. Dan scrambled out of the sleeping bag and headed to the discarded one laying on the waiting floor. Jake lay his head on the pillow and closed his eyes, Dan followed his act. The door slowly opened, a women stood at the door looking in through the now large gap.
‘I swear I heard something…’ She muttered as she wondered back into her own bedroom.

[More chapters to be added, please rate]

!x6x!JJ!x9x!
21-08-2005, 03:18 PM
Wow...That Part Of The Story Was Great Can't Wait For The Rest Of It 10/10 :d

Craig
25-08-2005, 11:01 AM
nice little plot xP

Kieeran
25-08-2005, 12:49 PM
OOOOOOOOO Whos the woman

Let Fire Fall
25-08-2005, 05:13 PM
i dont get it?

-=rooty987=-
25-08-2005, 06:34 PM
i dont get it?

O dear, this happened on my last story and i had to explain it. Work it out...

GommeInc
26-08-2005, 12:27 AM
OOOOOOOOO Whos the woman
I am guessing the mother?

kasi
26-08-2005, 12:28 AM
I am guessing the mother?
thats what i think too

GommeInc
26-08-2005, 02:11 AM
On second thoughts, it might be a female teacher... why would it be away from home when a parent is there?

-=rooty987=-
26-08-2005, 09:42 AM
It was the Mum hehe.

Away from home, doesn't relate to the beginning of the story it progresses. You'll have to wait and see :D

ChloeDust
26-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Thats really good, now get on with writing the rest of it xP

-=rooty987=-
26-08-2005, 10:04 AM
[In the morning]

Jake swirled his cereal around in his bowl whilst he stared into nothingness. The sound of footsteps filled the room.
‘Morning’ Dan yawned as he pulled out a chair and sat himself down. Jake didn’t reply, he was still in a different world. Dan tapped his hand in hope that it would bring him back into reality.
‘Huh?’ Stuttered Jake as he abruptly turned his head around.
‘I said morning…’ He replied, a sound of irritation in his tired voice ‘Anyway, where’s your Mum?’
‘She’s just getting dressed’
‘O right’ Dan said as he locked his hand with Jakes ‘Last night was great’ He whispered.
‘Yeah, I know, but Mum nearly caught us…’
‘Which made it so much more fun?’
‘I suppose…’ The door swung open calmly.
‘Morning boys!’ Jake and Dan quickly let go of each others hands, sat upright, and politely replied. ‘You guys better get off to school now’ Using her hands to hurry them out of the door. The door slammed shut behind them.
‘Bloody Hell Dan!’ Jake said angrily ‘That was close!’
Dan giggled and just carried on walking. ‘Quit being so worried, it’s gonna be fine! Being together in secret is so dangerous it’s so exciting!’
‘You never take it seriously!’ Shouted Jake, passers by looked at him strangely as his voice echoed through the air. Dan took hold of Jakes hand, and put his lips to his ear.
‘It’ll be ok, I promise…’

Theres chapter 2!

ChloeDust
26-08-2005, 10:08 AM
OOh its getting good ;D now do chapter 3 >.< xP lol

Janumz
26-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Ooo I like it Dan.. WRITE MOREEEEE <333333

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!