PDA

View Full Version : PC vs Console

Niall!
01-09-2011, 01:07 AM
Since mods decided to close Pauls thread about this video, I decided to remake it. Simply out of spite.

Warning, video contains inappropriate language! (Which is allowed with a warning, Infectious.)
*Removed*!

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post videos with content that is not appropriate even with a warning. Thread closed

samsaBEAR
01-09-2011, 11:14 AM
I agree with everything Fez put in the other thread. I really hate people who think they're better than others because they play on a PC, especially all the 'really cool' youtubers who put their subs down when they ask question about consoles.

dbgtz
01-09-2011, 11:19 AM
I agree with everything Fez put in the other thread. I really hate people who think they're better than others because they play on a PC, especially all the 'really cool' youtubers who put their subs down when they ask question about consoles.

This. And to be quite frank, a lot of games are ported to PC from console or are never on PC to begin with. And to be quite honest, I much prefer a controller set up (somewhat because of how **** my keyboard and mouse is, but also because I just don't like using a keyboard). However, having said that, if my computer can run a game better than my console with it all being set up on my PC I will most likely get it on here instead. However, **** graphics card + no friends using a PC to game really puts me off buying games on it.

Neil
01-09-2011, 12:54 PM
A lot of the points made in that video are stupid, you can't do competitive gaming at less than 60 FPS? That's just plain stupid, I'll just stick to console convenience and PC for anything I deem better on PC.

Ardemax
01-09-2011, 01:36 PM
I don't care about the message, IT'S TWO TALKING TEDDIES!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!