PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to do this?

Andy-
01-09-2011, 10:26 AM
I am going to be purchasing runescape membership soon and I have thought about what to do to not waste time, and I have decided that I will be purely making money for the my first 90 days of membership and was wondering what is the best way to kill Green and Blue Dragons? Range.
Melee, Magic and if there are any member skill that are worth doing that also make money?

Thanks

Guildwars446
01-09-2011, 10:32 AM
Well dragons are fast money, but nowadays they are slower than usual due to all of the bots around the game e.t.c. and the crowdness, melee is by far the fastest at dragons for making the cash.

blu3freak
01-09-2011, 02:54 PM
Not really. Range could do good. Use void knight armour and dwarf cannons (:

Rashelly
01-09-2011, 09:22 PM
Slayer. Slayer and runecrafting are the best two money making skills (once you are high enough RC to make death runes).

I'm guessing you don't have the RC level, so I'd suggest you train slayer. You should make a profit on every task (as well as training 3+ skills).

Killing dragons is slow because of bots. Unless you have 67(i think) dungoneering, it will be hard to find an empty blue dragon spot.

Guildwars446
01-09-2011, 09:54 PM
I was going by the fastest, which melee clearly is. Yes range is great as well

IceNineKills
02-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Runecraft, I have made about 200m from it and im only 92 rc :(.

Andy-
03-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Okay thanks will probably get my runecraft up on my p2p account then buy membership when I get it to a reasonable level.

T@R
09-09-2011, 01:26 PM
Slayer. Slayer and runecrafting are the best two money making skills (once you are high enough RC to make death runes).

I'm guessing you don't have the RC level, so I'd suggest you train slayer. You should make a profit on every task (as well as training 3+ skills).

Killing dragons is slow because of bots. Unless you have 67(i think) dungoneering, it will be hard to find an empty blue dragon spot.

Slayer offers an interesting way and often more fun way to make money, but it's nowhere near quicker than other menial skills such as woodcutting, especially for the amount of work you have to put in before you reach decent monsters.
Try your hand at some boss hunting if you're high enough levelled, or even barrows if you feel lucky, as both can give generous rewards.

nielsG
10-09-2011, 11:33 AM
I highly do NOT suggest you to train runecrafting for getting money..

why?
it takes like.. 6-7months to train it up to level 99 (if you do not bot)
Training it till level 99 will only get you like 100-200M witch is nothing if it takes you 6-7months to get it.

Even training 80 dungeoneering and killing frost dragons will earn more money in a period of 6-7months.
or what abotu training 99hunter on grenwalls, that only will take you 2-3months and will earn you like 170M
and once you are 99 hunter you can keep hunting so 6-7months hunting on grenwalls will earn you like 400M that way.

So i suggest you to not train runecrafting for money, back in the days runecrafting was a perfect way of making money. I know that but nowadays its bad money because of the bots.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!