PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick reminder...

IceNineKills
02-09-2011, 01:00 PM
About the Habbox friends chat!

Please remember to join 'Habbox Chat' for the friends chat ingame, I am trying to get everyone a certain rank in the chat and I am going to become more active over the next few weeks to see who is more active than others to decide ranks. Ranks are staying as they are for the moment but please don't be annoyed if your rank does change, it's only a friends chat anyway!

Even invite your friends along to join!

I'm not sure if the chat does still get used these days because I've been away for about a month so I have lost track of everything.

If you haven't been added to the 'Habbox Chat' friends list then please send me a PM on the forums and you'll be added right away, you do not need to be added in order to use this chat, it's just so I know who I'm talking too :).

Pigperson
02-09-2011, 05:40 PM
I use it every time I'm on which recently has been a lot. It does tend to be empty most of the time.

Will

Andy-
03-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Will add it now by the way I am "Wise Message"

Azarole
08-09-2011, 08:10 AM
When I recover my locked account - or get another decent enough account from a mate, I'll surely join it. I should hopefully have my account back tomorrow, though.

IceNineKills
09-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Everyone so far has been added.

nielsG
10-09-2011, 11:41 AM
i just entered the friend's chat but my brother, me and a guy called Aidennnn were the only players in it.

and you can also give me and my brother a rank:
My Runescape name: "Niels G"
My brother's name: "GE Merching"

IceNineKills
10-09-2011, 06:10 PM
i just entered the friend's chat but my brother, me and a guy called Aidennnn were the only players in it.

and you can also give me and my brother a rank:
My Runescape name: "Niels G"
My brother's name: "GE Merching"

Thanks, you have been added.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!