PDA

View Full Version : The Fashion Bloggers Have Spoken

Mr-Trainor
02-09-2011, 01:02 PM
http://www.habbo.com/articles/2589-the-fashion-bloggers-have-spoken

Six fashionable .COM Habbos have been chosen to adorn the pages of the Habbo Fashion Look Book!
The Habbo Fashion Look Book is about to go to the printers, full of fashionable photos of Habbos from around the world - and in it, we'll have six Habbos representing .COM! How awesome is that?
Our Fab Six were picked by our two guest judges, the excellent and stylish Tahirah and Arabelle, see what they had to say about the looks they picked and scroll to see pictures:
TAHIRAH'S 3 FAVORITE LOOKS:
yinnyang.co.uk
Brittany - Short-shorts are big on the high street for teenage girls and young women alike this season, and this is something that was reflected in the Habbo Lookbook submissions. Brittany's picture is fab because not only does she represent the current trend, her pose is so interesting that it makes the outfit look even cooler.
Seth - I loved everything about Seth's picture; the quality of the shot and the juxtaposing woolly hat with his customised denim cut-off jeans. Teamed with a fresh T-shirt, his look is well constructed without looking too contrived.
Emalija - For the last few years floral prints have been a re-occurring feature in women's fashion. Emalija's skirt features a bold print that veers away from looking like it came from a granny's curtain, and her black knee-highs and jumper bring the look together.

ARABELLE'S 3 FAVORITE LOOKS:
www.fashionpirate.net
Rhys - This is such a good summer vibe to me, I think the denim shirt makes it. Reminds me of Dogtown in the best way possible.
Kelsey - Cool and casual, two things that are pretty necessary in the summer. I like that she used non-black sunglasses to accessorize the look because it's unexpected.
Maverick - This is a good outfit even if it wasn't the summer, I can see someone wearing this all year around.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!
Find out more about the Fashion Bloggers right here ››

A note to the winners: If you haven't already, please check your emails and return a signed permission form to us as soon as possible! The email was sent about a month ago.
Click the thumbnails below to see the six winning looks! They appear in the order they were mentioned, from left to right, Tahirah's on the first line, Arabelle's on the second.

Pigperson
02-09-2011, 05:34 PM
No idea what that competition or w/e was lol. Congrats to the winners if it was a comp :S

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!