PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Convictions
21-09-2004, 05:21 PM
Hey im going to McDonalds , should i have a chicken flatbread or take the risk of burning the house down to make myself some gorgeous chips :S

Concentric
21-09-2004, 05:31 PM
id go somewhere else, i dont like mcdonalds :D

Rye1088
21-09-2004, 08:54 PM
McDonalds...... a heart attack for only 99p - With extra cheese!

I always used to go to Maccy D's when I was in the town, now I go to Greggs! :D McDonald's... So much salt and other people's.... stuff! Yum? :rolleyes:

Convictions
22-09-2004, 05:59 AM
ty you guys i went into
Maccy D's just to get a flatbread fing for my bro and this guy barged in front of me , ordered a flatbread and when he opened it it had a massive clump of hair in it

Mr.Kylee
22-09-2004, 03:01 PM
Lol tadada im loving it :rolleyes:

Rye1088
22-09-2004, 08:51 PM
ty you guys i went into
Maccy D's just to get a flatbread fing for my bro and this guy barged in front of me , ordered a flatbread and when he opened it it had a massive clump of hair in it
I don't even want to think about where that hair came from! :eusa_sick

Concentric
22-09-2004, 09:13 PM
McDonalds...... a heart attack for only 99p - With extra cheese!

I always used to go to Maccy D's when I was in the town, now I go to Greggs! :D McDonald's... So much salt and other people's.... stuff! Yum? :rolleyes:
lmao that hair sounds very appetising :eusa_sick
Wow is it just me or is Greggs like the most popular shop at the moment, everyone seems to go there from my school, its really cheap and pretty good stuff, i think thats why :p

Moose
23-09-2004, 03:37 AM
HAHA, i hate the New McDonalds slogan, i use to like "we like to see u smile" but... well... so what did u do? did u burn down the house?

Convictions
23-09-2004, 06:23 AM
HAHA, i hate the New McDonalds slogan, i use to like "we like to see u smile" but... well... so what did u do? did u burn down the house?

Nah i got a pizza instead

Rye1088
24-09-2004, 09:30 PM
lmao that hair sounds very appetising :eusa_sick
Wow is it just me or is Greggs like the most popular shop at the moment, everyone seems to go there from my school, its really cheap and pretty good stuff, i think thats why :p
I've always went to Greggs for a cornbeef pastie or a sausage roll! :p I only go to Maccy D's for the Milkshakes. :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!