PDA

View Full Version : Sims 3 Pets

Paige.
03-09-2011, 09:26 AM
Hey guys If your a Sims fanatic like me you'll probably know the new expansion pack Sims 3 Pets is released round about the 18th October!
Sims 3 Pets website (http://www.thesims3.com/content/en_US/promo/pets/pets.htm)
As you can see on this website you can pre order the game for £29.99
But before you do that!
I thought I'd put in a word of advice and tell you all that I've pre ordered Sims 3 Pets from play.com!
Click here! (http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/20462970/The-Sims-3-Pets-Limited-Edition/Product.html?searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&searchstring=sims+3+pets&urlrefer=search)
From play.com the Sims 3 Pets is £27.29 with free delivery and you also get a free pet store download with it!
Although it's due for release on the 21st October it's defiantly something worth considering as it's only 3 days difference :P
I hope this helps you guys out :)

AgnesIO
03-09-2011, 09:30 AM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sims-Pets-PC-Mac-DVD/dp/B0055MM786/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315042091&sr=8-1 cheaper here, although you don't get the free pet store download (which probably won't be worth £3!)

To be fair, I imagine this will be quite a lame expansion like the rest of them - pets learning skills also seems like a lot of effort that isn't needed.

Paige.
03-09-2011, 09:55 AM
Ahh if only you told me this before :(:(
I dunno, I used to have sims 1 pets (lol) when I was little and I remember it amusing me alot so like I wanted to see how much they've improved it, also I noticed they're bringing horses and I horse ride irl so I thought I'd see what it's like :P

GommeInc
12-09-2011, 10:44 AM
Electronic Arts are in trouble for this Expansion Pack :P I can't see The Sims 4 ever existing and I can see the number of people buying The Sims 3 Expansion Packs dropping significantly over the next few years. What company has ever made a Limited Edition Expansion Pack? It's virtually unheard of in the gaming industry. Usually Limited Edition EPs just contain exclusive items like maps, furniture etc. Not actual features like the Pet Store (a Pet Store is a feature, not an item as it manipulates game code to give access to features, not an item which just uses a typical shell and works like many other items). Loads of people are annoyed EA let Play.com buy the exclusive rights to sell the game too.

EA are just game killers, and The Sims 3 is going the same way as the Command and Conquer series.

Rashelly
20-09-2011, 06:09 PM
I haven't looked at the specs, But probably won't buy it. Pets were my least favourite expansions from 1 & 2 (they just annoyed me after a while!)

I still haven't bought generations (is it any good? It looked good!) but have the others.

I loved the university EP from sims 2, I hope they make one for sims 3.

dbgtz
20-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Electronic Arts are in trouble for this Expansion Pack :P I can't see The Sims 4 ever existing and I can see the number of people buying The Sims 3 Expansion Packs dropping significantly over the next few years. What company has ever made a Limited Edition Expansion Pack? It's virtually unheard of in the gaming industry. Usually Limited Edition EPs just contain exclusive items like maps, furniture etc. Not actual features like the Pet Store (a Pet Store is a feature, not an item as it manipulates game code to give access to features, not an item which just uses a typical shell and works like many other items). Loads of people are annoyed EA let Play.com buy the exclusive rights to sell the game too.

EA are just game killers, and The Sims 3 is going the same way as the Command and Conquer series.

I agree. To be honest, sims 3 felt like sims 2 without loading screens to me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!