PDA

View Full Version : Rare Blushing Toads - now on sale!

Mr-Trainor
07-09-2011, 07:32 PM
They cost 30 credits and come with a special badge (part of the reason I bought one) :P. They will be on sale until tomorrow, when they will leave the catalogue at 2PM in London (9AM EST).

http://www.habbo.com/articles/2596-a-second-round-up-rare-blushing-toads

Ribbit. Ribbit.
As you know, we had a Biology Class breakout... the Rare Spiders have been contained now, and with your help, we found the next escaped culprit...
The Rare Blushing Toad!
Everyone that catches a Rare Blushing Toad will be rewarded a badge, a special Blushing Toad badge (delivered within 36 hours).
Please note: We are aiming to contain this break-out within 24 hours. So if you want one, you need to act before Thursday 9am EST 9am EST (that's 6am in Los Angeles, 2pm in London, 9pm in Singapore, and 11pm in Sydney). Don't forget, even if you gift the Spider to a friend, you'll still be the one to receive the badge.
Find the Rare Blushing Toad in the Shop right now.
Short on Credits?
Try earning some ››

- Fozzie, SmoothCriminal and Puffin, to kiss or not to kiss the toad!

Ajthedragon
07-09-2011, 09:07 PM
Always wanted a camp toad.

Think I'll stick to traditional colours thanks.

Frisky
07-09-2011, 09:35 PM
30 credits! **** off...... seriously? Badges are gonna be crap aswell.

Pigperson
07-09-2011, 10:17 PM
I would buy it for the badge, but it looks like Habbo are releasing numerous pets just recoloured. It's a smart method because the limited time and the badge just make it seem so appealing. The price puts me off and I'd rather wait for the rumoured monkeys and horses.

Will

j0rd
07-09-2011, 10:58 PM
I'll buy it if I can get online by 2pm but probably wont :(

Jurv
07-09-2011, 11:10 PM
I've bought one, woo!

I think they look pretty good and I don't think you'll have chance to buy one again so why not? aha.

angelprincess72
08-09-2011, 08:21 AM
I brought one as well. I like how it matches the spider. Just wondering whether all of Habbo's new rare pets are going to be pink. Can't wait for the next one.

Mikester941
08-09-2011, 09:41 AM
I bought one as well, it's a rip off but the fact that they may never be released again makes me want to buy them as well as the badges. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!