PDA

View Full Version : Fifa Ultimate Team

Mexel
08-09-2011, 04:55 PM
I started playing Ultimate a few months back and i have spent about 40 squid on it, but its just come to me, what happens when FIFA12 comes out. do you lose your ultimate team or what :S

Thread moved by Oleh (Forum Moderator): From "Sony" as I feel it's more suited here.

Oleh
08-09-2011, 04:57 PM
afaik it doesn't transfer to fifa 12.

Mexel
08-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Thats a joke!

Matthew
08-09-2011, 05:56 PM
its unfortunate that it doesn't transfer because I spent a lot of time making my team what it is :(

I haven't spent any money on it though so its all cool.

I've pre-ordered fifa 12 UT Edition so I will hopefully get at least one good (and by good I mean expensive) player in the 24 gold packs I get!

Kasabian
08-09-2011, 06:36 PM
You've never been able to transfer players over from 09-11.

I spent £50 on MSP in fifa 10. This year I spent around £30.

I know that you use to get 2 free gold packs each year, but the fifa 12 ultimate edition you get 4 gold packs each month, for six months.

Matthew
08-09-2011, 07:52 PM
You've never been able to transfer players over from 09-11.

I spent £50 on MSP in fifa 10. This year I spent around £30.

I know that you use to get 2 free gold packs each year, but the fifa 12 ultimate edition you get 4 gold packs each month, for six months.

Yeah, its not bad as its only a few pounds more expensive than the normal edition of the game anyway :)

Ardemax
11-09-2011, 12:21 PM
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

If there's money to be made, EA is going to run your wallet dry every year :)

Spuds
12-09-2011, 11:21 AM
Someone remind me what the point of UT is? Ah yeah, you need to build your team. What's the point in transferring players? I had Messi and Ronaldo in 10', I didn't moan when I didn't have them in 11' as I realise the whole point of it is to build your team! Besides, it's fun building up from nothing.

Kasabian
12-09-2011, 12:20 PM
Someone remind me what the point of UT is? Ah yeah, you need to build your team. What's the point in transferring players? I had Messi and Ronaldo in 10', I didn't moan when I didn't have them in 11' as I realise the whole point of it is to build your team! Besides, it's fun building up from nothing.

Agreed. I plan on doing that this year, start with the basic bronze team - use them for 7 games(with the contracts they have on them), save your coins. Sell the squad for 200c BIN(people do actually buy these!) and go from there.

Although personally, I prefer silver teams.

---------- Post added 12-09-2011 at 01:20 PM ----------

Agreed. I plan on doing that this year, start with the basic bronze team - use them for 7 games(with the contracts they have on them), save your coins. Sell the squad for 200c BIN(people do actually buy these!) and go from there.

Although personally, I prefer silver teams.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!