PDA

View Full Version : Business help

GoldenMerc
09-09-2011, 05:06 PM
Hi,

Following;

How many teenagers have Paypal?
How many teenagers connect debit / credit cards to paypal?

+Rep
Ross

Chippiewill
09-09-2011, 05:43 PM
Legally.. none.

Why do you need too know?

GoldenMerc
09-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Its a business assignment.

lawrawrrr
09-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Legally, a teenager still counts as someone eighTEEN or nineTEEN so it IS possible, and I've had a debit (or cashcard) for years now, signed up for paypal when I got my eBay when I was 16/17. You have to be 18 legally though... doesn't stop a lot of people though.

dbgtz
09-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Legally, a teenager still counts as someone eighTEEN or nineTEEN so it IS possible, and I've had a debit (or cashcard) for years now, signed up for paypal when I got my eBay when I was 16/17. You have to be 18 legally though... doesn't stop a lot of people though.

You can be 16 if placed under a parent or something like that.

Ardemax
09-09-2011, 06:46 PM
It is very easy for someone under the age off 18 to add a debit card, not directly link it to the bank, "check-out" with Paypal and then bobs your uncle (if you ordered a new uncle by the name of bob, that is).

Seeing how people want to stay safer online when shopping on perhaps "dubious" sites, teenagers who are tired of asking parents before ordering and purchasing things (then getting rejected); will just use Paypal for it.

lawrawrrr
09-09-2011, 07:06 PM
You can be 16 if placed under a parent or something like that.

Oo, didn't know that. I've just applied for a new ebay & paypal account with true information, gotta wait <180 days for deletion from ebay.

O/T Kids could also use parent's paypals account, either with or without permission i spose!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!