PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Snewsbox is shipping!

October
09-09-2011, 11:16 PM
http://snewsbox.net/resources/images/general/snewsbox.png

It's currently shippi-er, coming soon! We choose standard shipping, so it should be here within two to three weeks. In the mean time, we're on the look out for staff! You'll get exclusive access to the forums and site before everyone else, so why not apply to see something different?

We are currently seeking the following:

Forum Manager
Radio Manager (US/CA and UK)
Events Manager
Forum Moderator
Events Host
Radio DJ
News Reporter
News Editor
Graphics Artist

If you think you can do any of the following, then apply today by visiting our new maintenance page here (http://snewsbox.net/down/index.html)!

Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): From "Show Off Your Website Here - Including Habbo Fansites.", as it is better suited here!

KEILLERISBANNED
09-09-2011, 11:26 PM
Hey J-Raviv,
Just wondering but is this actually a habbo-related fansite? Or just any site looking for staff.. I want to join if it's a habbo site, but otherwise nty.

Jonster
09-09-2011, 11:44 PM
Hey J-Raviv,
Just wondering but is this actually a habbo-related fansite? Or just any site looking for staff.. I want to join if it's a habbo site, but otherwise nty.

Try reading the website...

October
09-09-2011, 11:45 PM
Hey J-Raviv,
Just wondering but is this actually a habbo-related fansite? Or just any site looking for staff.. I want to join if it's a habbo site, but otherwise nty.Yes and no.

Adam
10-09-2011, 10:13 AM
Well that background definitely didn't take an hour to load.

Showder
11-09-2011, 05:11 AM
LOL looks moderate :)

October
13-09-2011, 09:58 PM
Still hiring xx

Accipiter
13-09-2011, 10:20 PM
You may get a lot of THF joining this forum, as (Try)HF is currently froze, no admin help!

beth
13-09-2011, 10:47 PM
omg snewsbox. old school hahahaha.

October
14-09-2011, 12:56 AM
You may get a lot of THF joining this forum, as (Try)HF is currently froze, no admin help!one of them people were supposed to do a forum skin for me haha

omg snewsbox. old school hahahaha.yessss someone remembers! people are trying to tell me snewsbox isn't habbo i'm like wtf ****

beth
14-09-2011, 03:38 AM
one of them people were supposed to do a forum skin for me haha

yessss someone remembers! people are trying to tell me snewsbox isn't habbo i'm like wtf ****

yeah i used to spend my days sitting in snewsbox, god been a few years.

Accipiter
14-09-2011, 07:07 AM
one of them people were supposed to do a forum skin for me haha

yessss someone remembers! people are trying to tell me snewsbox isn't habbo i'm like wtf ****

That was me and you never got back to me on it ;]

The skin hasn't been completed I gained the role of GFX Manager and had to recreate my old OMGPop themed forum skin on THF! But if THF doesn't show some activity soon we'll most likely come here.

October
14-09-2011, 07:14 AM
That was me and you never got back to me on it ;]

The skin hasn't been completed I gained the role of GFX Manager and had to recreate my old OMGPop themed forum skin on THF! But if THF doesn't show some activity soon we'll most likely come here.
OH LOL I DIDN'T KNOW
i tried but the site shut down LOL i'm like hmmm...
but we ended up making 2 of our own skins, they look pretty cool to be quite honest.

and yes, join us at snewsbox please! we're currently deciding on a day to open.

Accipiter
14-09-2011, 07:15 AM
Make sure you have plenty of plans and a solid team before you open, i'm guessing everythings ready?

How's the graphics department as graphics tend to be the weakest departments on forums these days

October
14-09-2011, 07:19 AM
Make sure you have plenty of plans and a solid team before you open, i'm guessing everythings ready?

How's the graphics department as graphics tend to be the weakest departments on forums these days
ugh I know! I'm trying to fill each department with a reasonable amount of staff but people have only been applying for Forum or Radio Management.

I still need a team of DJs and no-one has applied for graphics or news or even events haha.

As for graphics, we have a graphics manager but he hasn't been very active lately. Either or, the news manager and two of us three general managers can do graphics. LOL the news manager, radio manager, and even 2 general managers even code LOL.

but ye i need staff.

Accipiter
14-09-2011, 07:24 AM
Sounds like you don't have a lack of higher staff then haha!

Moderator department?

I can't say THF will bring many staff, me and daniel are graphics staff and then it ends about there, jessica is support but you've probably got a support team set up! I recommend you advertise at ThisHF, just don't annoy them or make it clear you're stealing their users as they're sheer immature 13 year olds who take a strop on anything, I believe I got an infraction for calling their GM Stupid because he didn't have a clue.

October
14-09-2011, 07:27 AM
So far we have a News, Radio, and Graphics Manager.

Then me, the owner, Cameron and Riviation, the other founders, make up the general management team. I do community, Cam does Staff, and Riviation does developing.

As for moderators, we've had one applicant for that, but I'm thinking of having all those that've applied for forum manager to be just moderators for now, then I'll see who is best fit for the job and make them forum manager.

THF has to be open for you guys to do that though haha.

And ThisHabbo is slow loading for me all the time, so no thanks.

And no I don't have a support team set up.

Accipiter
14-09-2011, 07:33 AM
The majority of users that where still using THF are now able to see the staff forums, the other few I have on msn!

I also have old HF users like abi on there so I could drop her the link, it's likely me & the 2 daniels will join, and if Jessica does, give her support ;] (And possibly Daniel because he's been a fairly good moderator at THF! Bhav even offered him FM if he or chris left)

October
14-09-2011, 07:36 AM
I thought Chris already did leave?

And YES for not just THFers but HFers LOL we gotta stick together k, I'll even make a Why HQ forum for just 1 tread. LOL.

Accipiter
14-09-2011, 04:52 PM
LMAO

Why HQ for the win, **** we can't transfer the thread from thf :(

October
17-09-2011, 04:52 PM
Still hiring!
In dire need for an Events Manager and team!

As well as some Radio DJs!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!