PDA

View Full Version : Gay People

!x6x!JJ!x9x!
21-08-2005, 06:34 PM
i've Recently Found Out That I'm Gay I'm Also In A Goood Relationship With a Boy Named Lewis And I Was Wondering How Many Other Gay people There Are On This Forum And Also What Do You Think of Gay People? :)

Wayne
21-08-2005, 06:35 PM
Gay people make me laugh ;) They have a really good sense of humour. Gay or not gay, everyone is equal. Enjoy your relationship :p

dannyboymed
21-08-2005, 06:36 PM
I can't really help I guess, because I'm straight and I don't know any gay people. But I guess they'd be alright :]

benjamin
21-08-2005, 06:38 PM
i agree with chokeslammer on both parts, they have a great sense of humour and everyone is equal ;)

Wayne
21-08-2005, 06:40 PM
i agree with chokeslammer on both parts, they have a great sense of humour and everyone is equal ;)

:p :p Yay xD

benjamin
21-08-2005, 06:43 PM
:p :p Yay xD
lol, and :o i like your sig, kirby pwnz

Smits
21-08-2005, 06:45 PM
well gay ppl are no differen and i have actually found that gay pl are more understanding and easier to tlk to :P

Wayne
21-08-2005, 06:46 PM
lol, and :o i like your sig, kirby pwnz

LET ME JUST SAY THIS, THEN WE CAN CARRY ON WITH THE THREAD

Yes, I know. He's so cool xD I'm getting Kirby and the Amazing Mirror for GBA. Also, I have Kirby Fun Pak for SNES. Sooo cool :eusa_danc

danny1541
21-08-2005, 06:46 PM
Im not gay but been on here quite a while i think there is a few people that are ( No offence to any of them) Just telling you

Danny.

!x6x!JJ!x9x!
21-08-2005, 06:47 PM
well gay ppl are no differen and i have actually found that gay pl are more understanding and easier to tlk to :P

Lol I've Got Quite A Few Gay Friends And They Are Easier To Talk To Than Some More People i Know

ross
21-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Nothing wrong with them. If anything, they're cool. They're easier to talk to, have good taste, don't take things too seriously. I have loads of gay friends. They're awesome and are as equal as straight people.

GommeInc
21-08-2005, 07:30 PM
Gay people make me laugh ;) They have a really good sense of humour. Gay or not gay, everyone is equal. Enjoy your relationship :p
Amen, they have a more better understanding of life.

Craig
21-08-2005, 07:31 PM
Gay people are good with advice etc.

Clarissa
21-08-2005, 07:34 PM
They have great fashion sense xD and there really friendly nd bubbly.

Craig
21-08-2005, 08:01 PM
I dont think Im ever gonna try it but gay people are normal people xD

Anger
21-08-2005, 08:01 PM
Being gay is nothing your still normal like everyone else and hope your relationship keeps together in later life, im bi but who cares :]

Craig
21-08-2005, 08:05 PM
Its good people can now tell us their smexuality with prejudism :)

Anger
21-08-2005, 08:09 PM
Nothing to be embrassed about aye? :)

Impactor
21-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Gay people are equal, e.c.t but you asked us what we think right? I know one gay guy who always talks behind our back e.c.t.

6mike6
21-08-2005, 08:19 PM
Depends, Gay People are just equal But like some people said they are nice and bubbly etc some Can be nasty and 2 faced just like Straight people so there just the same really.

Eamonn
21-08-2005, 08:20 PM
there just the same as us just a different sexuality doesnt give them a better fashion sence , make them better at giving advice there just the same as everyone else

Roboevil
21-08-2005, 08:21 PM
People who are straight may always be confused with their sexuality, unlike gay people ¬.¬.

QuackMe
21-08-2005, 08:23 PM
Im Bi-sexual, but gay people are more funnier, they know more than straight people ;)

Eamonn
21-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Im Bi-sexual, but gay people are more funnier, they know more than straight people ;)
proof ???

QuackMe
21-08-2005, 08:26 PM
Erm... 2+2 = 6 dun it :p

Mentor
21-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Being gay is just a diffent sexualty, it has no effect on personalty, fasion sence, sence of humar. There is aboulty no difference, other than who they are attrcated to "/

GommeInc
21-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Gay People who are Out are very brave in my mind, it is a big step because psychologically they think they won't be accepted and just hated.

Being gay is just a diffent sexualty, it has no effect on personalty, fasion sence, sence of humar. There is aboulty no difference, other than who they are attrcated to "/
It does a bit in Fashion Sense and a it in Humour, some may not like people making jokes up about Homosexuals and sometimes Homosexuals have a different fashion sense considering what sort of homosexual they are. They dress different because of their female accents

Kemal off Big Brother is a good example lol

Roboevil
21-08-2005, 08:28 PM
I thought you wern't coming back to this forum Mentor? I hate false rumours ¬.¬.

Eamonn
21-08-2005, 08:29 PM
excacly thats what i've been saying

Mentor
I quit my job on habbox, not the forum ?

Roboevil
With some gay people it is.

Brightened
21-08-2005, 08:30 PM
Gay people are just the same as any other people. We should treat everyone equally. Gay people are so much fun to hang out with. I have a gay friend in real life and he is the most caring, kind and funniest person i have ever met. Theres nothing the matter with gay people they are just the same as everyone else. Also everyone is there own unique person and how boring would life be if everyone was the same.

Eamonn
21-08-2005, 08:32 PM
Gay people are just the same as any other people. We should treat everyone equally. Gay people are so much fun to hang out with. I have a gay friend in real life and he is the most caring, kind and funniest person i have ever met. Theres nothing the matter with gay people they are just the same as everyone else. Also everyone is there own unique person and how boring would life be if everyone was the same.
prove that gay people are much more fun to hang around with ?

Mentor
21-08-2005, 08:32 PM
With some gay people it is.
In what way, peoples personatlys vary anyway, its not like every person is exsactly the same as the last "/

Roboevil
21-08-2005, 08:33 PM
lol, in general they could be fun to hang around with, i've never met one. Unless one of my friends has a secret they want to tell me :eusa_shif.

Craig
21-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Their cool people who have a funny sense of humour.

Mr.Kylee
21-08-2005, 08:44 PM
i've Recently Found Out That I'm Gay I'm Also In A Goood Relationship With a Boy Named Lewis And I Was Wondering How Many Other Gay people There Are On This Forum And Also What Do You Think of Gay People? :)
Lewis? MY LEWIS?! Pray that we aren't thinking about same Lewis :o 'cause he's my hunny bunny.

GommeInc
21-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Lewis? MY LEWIS?! Pray that we aren't thinking about same Lewis :o 'cause he's my hunny bunny.
I always thought you and Craig were married...

Craig
21-08-2005, 08:47 PM
Hes not meaning me btw people xD Too many darn Craig's meh.O well more the merrier.

Mr.Kylee
21-08-2005, 08:48 PM
No..we had a thing...but I was getting married with Lewis..but I forgot to come :) lmao, anyway nothing wrong with gay people.

the wombats
I always thought you and Craig were married...
OMG RYAN :( i am going to tell nick you are been evil to me

!x6x!JJ!x9x!
Nothing to be embrassed about aye? :)

I Know its Nothing To Be Embarrased about. One Of My mates Said Omg I Wouldnt Dare Be Gay You Would Be Propa Picked On. i'm Gay And I Havent Been Picked On And Hopefully I Wont Be :)

AngJum
21-08-2005, 08:50 PM

It's her opinion.

Anyway, I don't mind gay people at all.. I don't know any gay people in real life, but I do on the forum, and I respect them for being proud of who they are, cause they can't change themselves..

I'm bi, so I have no problems with anyone else like me, or gay/lesbian.

BlueTails
21-08-2005, 08:53 PM
^^ The Words Of An Angel, And The Looks Too x']

Yeah I Agree With Angela, I Do Not Mind Gays, Les', They Are The Same Really, Except They Are With A Person Of The Same Gender

AngJum
21-08-2005, 08:56 PM
^^ The Words Of An Angel, And The Looks Too x']

Yeah I Agree With Angela, I Do Not Mind Gays, Les', They Are The Same Really, Except They Are With A Person Of The Same Gender

Aww lmao ^Is touched^

!x6x!JJ!x9x!
21-08-2005, 08:56 PM
lol, in general they could be fun to hang around with, i've never met one. Unless one of my friends has a secret they want to tell me :eusa_shif.

Lmao Robo

Steph
21-08-2005, 08:58 PM
I do not have a problem with gay people at all. But I hate the way people think all gay people are easier to talk to, more fun etc, because thats just a stereo-type gay. I know some gays who are complete *****, but then again I know some that are cool.

Warning
!xx!kyle!xx! (super moderator): Please don't swear.

AngJum
21-08-2005, 08:59 PM
I do not have a problem with gay people at all. But I hate the way people think all gay people are easier to talk to, more fun etc, because thats just a stereo-type gay. I know some gays who are complete ****s, but then again I know some that are cool.

Yar, what Steph said =] My Green Day friendie xx

!x6x!JJ!x9x!
21-08-2005, 09:00 PM

Dont Worry Its Not Your Lewis Kyle :p :p

Steph
21-08-2005, 09:03 PM
Yar, what Steph said =] My Green Day friendie xx
woooo rock on!!

Craig
21-08-2005, 09:03 PM
Steph thats correct,some gay people arent like the stereo type atall.

AngJum
21-08-2005, 09:05 PM
woooo rock on!!
Heheh. Billie has such gorgeous eyes mmmmmm -stares into them-

Mr.Kylee
21-08-2005, 09:05 PM
Dont Worry Its Not Your Lewis Kyle :p :p
Yeah, good for you! :) I'd fight for my hunny bunny, init Lewis.

Edit; Ang stay on topic, please.

Steph
21-08-2005, 09:06 PM
Heheh. Billie has such gorgeous eyes mmmmmm -stares into them-
lol yup yup he does they are my fave shade of green <3

!x6x!JJ!x9x!
21-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Lol Kyle, Keep Replying Every1 :)

Craig
21-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Greenday x-)

You happy now then Kyle?After your possible mishap with ur hunny bunny xP

AngJum
21-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Edit; Ang stay on topic, please.

Sorry, but your spamming too ;)

Craig
21-08-2005, 09:18 PM
I respect gay people for putting their feelings first by not caring what anyone else thinks.

Roboevil
21-08-2005, 09:23 PM
He's a super mod, i'm sure he's aloud to =]. Otherwise he's abusing his power :o!!!

Mr.Kylee
21-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Yes but at least I try to keep on the topic, I talk about gay people and I only replied first to Ryan's question and after that to thread starters? and you go on about greenday :/ dm. Just do what I asked you to ^_^

we actually don't have that many gay people here where I live..I only know one person and she's cool :)

AngJum
21-08-2005, 09:31 PM
Yes but at least I try to keep on the topic, I talk about gay people and I only replied first to Ryan's question and after that to thread starters? and you go on about greenday :/ dm. Just do what I asked you to ^_^

we actually don't have that many gay people here where I live..I only know one person and she's cool :)

Well, I sort of staying on topic.. saying I was bi and I like just said I fancied Billie O_O

Col
21-08-2005, 09:36 PM
I am bisexual, and gay people are fantastic to talk to. I talk to x.Glitz.x and bigbutsound and many other people about their problems (Sorry for bringing you up darlin's), but I love trying to help people with their feelings, Gay people are much more easier to talk to because they know what the feminine side is like, and the masculine side is like.
But, Yes everyone is unique in their own way, I have loads of gay and bisexual friends, and I love them all to bits. They are the best friends you could ever have.

Craig
21-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Lol ang,btw is ur song in sig Evanescence-Tourniquet?

Back on topic,what ne 1 fink of gay rights and kids?

AngJum
21-08-2005, 09:44 PM

Urm ^thinks so^

Umm.. i dunno

Fruitbox.
21-08-2005, 09:52 PM
I have a gay friend in my form and hes just like Kemal from BB. He's just liek a girl in a way... like he does all the things girls do. like shoppping.. make up etc.... It's fun having a gay friend with you when you go out shopping xD

GommeInc
21-08-2005, 10:06 PM

I think the children idea is good if you want to lower population because a boy who is adopted by a gay couple (men) will most likely turn out gay. It won't lower it much but it is a start. I wouldn't see much point in them adopting though.

Marriage in away is a religious thing and most religions dislike gays. Silly thing is, if God didn't want gays, why create them? If it is a Atheist Marriage, then go ahead but it would be a bit strange having two grooms, not sure why though...

!x6x!JJ!x9x!
21-08-2005, 10:06 PM

I Think If a Gay Couple Want To Adopt A Kid Etc They Should Be Allowed To Its Not What Parents You Have its How You Raise The Kid...I Dont Want a Kid Im just Saying

dementedpixel
21-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Well im bi

Roboevil
21-08-2005, 10:41 PM
a boy who is adopted by a gay couple (men) will most likely turn out gay.
...That's if gaeity is caused by social influence, which I highly doubt.

ttranquility.
21-08-2005, 10:43 PM
I have a few gay friends, they understand girls better than most guys, they are so awesome! =] <3

Mentor
21-08-2005, 10:47 PM
I think the children idea is good if you want to lower population because a boy who is adopted by a gay couple (men) will most likely turn out gay.
Id have to striognly disagree sexulaty in determained mainly via genetics not socal incination, and therefore has no effect on the childs sexula prefernces "/
On other forums with simalar topcis being mentioned there are even a few posts by members who were brought up by gay familys, even thogh non of them are gay themselves "/

Meg
21-08-2005, 11:00 PM
I have no problem with people who are gay, lesbian, or bi. My friend, Mark is gay. I met him in high school just a couple months ago... I actually feel more comfortable around him then I do with most guys because I can act myself; it's hard to explain. But anyways, girls who are in high school or were in high school know what I mean. Guys in high school are sometimes hard to get along with, they usually want more than friendship. That's why I've stuck close to Mark though, he's not different but he makes me feel alot better about myself when I'm around him because I can actually be myself.

:Hazel
21-08-2005, 11:01 PM
Didn't read the whole thread but good luck with your relationship and It's good that you have faced up to your true feelings about your sexuality. My cousin is gay and hes such a laugh and easy to talk too. :D

:Hazel
21-08-2005, 11:01 PM
Damn sorry about double post, was an accident.

YellowParasol
21-08-2005, 11:08 PM
I don't know any Gay people.. but id have nothing against thrm.

Adam$
22-08-2005, 12:01 AM
I am not gay myself, but that certainly does not mean that I have anything against them. Whether you are gay or straight, it doesn't affect who you are. They have equal rights. If anyone tries to mock you for it, just don't listen, and walk away. I have a few gay friends and, yes, they are easy to talk to and they still have the same personality as if they were straight. It's awful when people get dissed because of the gender they prefer. Anyway, have a nice relationship. :)

brunojrthechao
22-08-2005, 12:26 AM
Nothing against gay people, never known any realy. I find that most funny presenters are gay.

as long as you dont turn out like kamal from BB (not his style/"diva" stuff but the skip need I say more) good luck

:BlueTails
22-08-2005, 01:38 AM
Aww Cute Bunny <3 Hawt Like Clo

Clo
22-08-2005, 02:29 AM
LYK OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ;O ;]]

Rawr
22-08-2005, 08:21 AM
I have 2 Gay friends who are both really kool. There easy to talk to and are extremly funny. :d

Craig
22-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Yer they have a good sense of humour and are quite sensitive.

!x6x!JJ!x9x!
22-08-2005, 10:58 AM
good luck with your relationship and It's good that you have faced up to your true feelings about your sexuality. My cousin is gay and hes such a laugh and easy to talk too. :D

Thanx :d

.x.Candeh.x.
22-08-2005, 01:58 PM
I Think There is nothing wrong with gay people n der jst da same az straight people hope your relationship lasts for a long time :)

Digital
22-08-2005, 02:01 PM
I dont like gay ppl who think there girls and that guy off bb but normal gays are ok.

!x6x!JJ!x9x!
22-08-2005, 02:05 PM
I dont like gay ppl who think there girls and that guy off bb but normal gays are ok.

Im Not a Gay Who thinks im a girl lol im just a normal person who is gay lol :)

OMGitsaROSS
22-08-2005, 02:06 PM
i like gay ppl as mates
they r funny
but i dnt like one gay
as he gt a bit yu no wt wen i was tlkin 2 him and tried snoggin me >: (

AngJum
22-08-2005, 03:09 PM
i like gay ppl as mates
they r funny
but i dnt like one gay
as he gt a bit yu no wt wen i was tlkin 2 him and tried snoggin me >: (

;O Oh gosh!!

OMG BTW I LOVE YOUR LITTLE GREEN THING IN YOUR SIG <33

!x6x!JJ!x9x!
22-08-2005, 03:41 PM
lol Keep Replyin 2 dis thread people :)

xJoeYx
22-08-2005, 10:01 PM
You people are very confused, and total hypocrites.. first you say everyone is equal and its wrong to prejudge... THEN you go ahead and make out gay people are superior with their amazing personalites and incredible fashion sense, that doesnt sound very equal to me? that sounds like a stupid stereotype.

And personally.. I dont care about your se.xuality, most here are too young for se.x, if your gay you need to be 18 to have intercourse.. going through puberty makes you curious, its a phaze and many just grow out of it, just dont do anything you may regret, but if your well and truly gay and happy about it.. well done, you can do something others could not admit.

Oh.. and dont pretend to be Bi because of some fashion going on, very uncool.

Anyway, im done.

AngJum
22-08-2005, 10:03 PM
You people are very confused, and total hypocrites.. first you say everyone is equal and its wrong to prejudge... THEN you go ahead and make out gay people are superior with their amazing personalites and incredible fashion sense, that doesnt sound very equal to me? that sounds like a stupid stereotype.

And personally.. I dont care about your se.xuality, most here are too young for se.x, if your gay you need to be 18 to have intercourse.. going through puberty makes you curious, its a phaze and many just grow out of it, just dont do anything you may regret, but if your well and truly gay and happy about it.. well done, you can do something others could not admit.

Anyway, im done.
Oh.. none of the first is directed at me O_o

Last bit applies to me oooo
I'm not pretending to be bi because of some stupid fashion, I don't care what other people are pretending to be.. I am who I am ;l So yeah.

Eamonn
22-08-2005, 11:50 PM

Anyway, im done.
joey thats excacly what ive been trying to saying you can have rep for that +

Roboevil
23-08-2005, 12:00 AM
Alot of people say they are ok with gays and are not homophobic, but they still are, very lightly, alot of people will ask their heterosexual friends about their s.ex/love life but they won't say a word to a gay friend. Or things like, if a woman came on to a man, it'd be akward, where as if a gay person did it, it's sick and distasteful. Personally i'd be just as much flattered that a man fancied me as much as a woman.

I agree with what Joey said, alot of people do seem to be making straight people inferior to gays, some person even said that gay people are the normals ones... Now that is discrimination!

Bono
23-08-2005, 12:07 AM
I'm Straight, But if people choose to be gay, That's there lifestyle choice.. I don't have anything else to say!

howdy
23-08-2005, 12:53 AM
i'ma 2 gr8 2 b str8 <33 matt my hub

Scrap the first post, here goes with my edit.

It's quite funny really. The Majority here are quite young I imagine, and I doubt they've had an encounter with someone whos actually gay, though i'm sure most have seen the cliche of a gay guy on TV, pfft. It annoys me, that you still see the same old stereotyping c'rap. ''Gays have good fashion'' ''Gays give good advice'' er since when? The Gay community are people just like you, and in no way are they superior or god like people. You get criminals who are gay, and murderers who are gay. I'm glad to see so many people aren't prejudice/homophobic against gay people, because you're right, they are normal people. Oh, and Joey - In January 2001 the age of homosexual consent was reduced to 16.

Cypher-
23-08-2005, 01:00 AM
MY MUM SAID I WAS TOO GREAT TO BE STRAIGHT.
LOL Rep for making me laugh. :p

Mentor
23-08-2005, 02:46 AM

On that i have to agree, there have been a few posts trying to make that point, yet it then goes back to the intermtait ramblings about fasion sence "/

Anyway, im done.
The ages is 16 now isnt it "/ at least here it is i think

Bef
23-08-2005, 02:58 AM
Yer it's 16 here to. Nenywho. I aint got a problem with gay people. My cousins gay and I have met a few homosxuals. Some have been lovely and some i havn't got on with. It's not your sxuality that makes you who u are. Its your whole personality. Some gay people are lovely and i find i can get on with them easy. Some are the nastiest people i have met. It's the same with straight people i guess. It don't matter what sxuality someone is, if there a nasty person then there a nasty person.

Digital
23-08-2005, 02:59 AM
The thing i dont get is how can you turn gay?

Bef
23-08-2005, 03:01 AM
Some people don't realise there gay/bi untill they meet that special someone of the same sx.

Digital
23-08-2005, 03:07 AM
Some people don't realise there gay/bi untill they meet that special someone of the same sx.
Not at the age of 13 tho, his body will be changing and he might be confused :s
And what would other kids at school say ;l trust me there's a gay kid in my school its not a nice thing to see :(

Mentor
23-08-2005, 03:22 AM
You cant turn gay realy, your born with it, athogh people would only relise at pubety since thats when they start finding people attractive etc, and wanting people as more then friends if you follow

Digital
23-08-2005, 03:24 AM
You cant turn gay realy, your born with it, athogh people would only relise at pubety since thats when they start finding people attractive etc, and wanting people as more then friends if you follow
Yea i see ;)

Revenge
23-08-2005, 10:50 AM
*le sigh* Everyone keeps saying "everyone's equal" but if were all equal... why do we even think about being equal...? =/

Craig
23-08-2005, 10:52 AM
No-one is equal I dont think,we all have places we'd rather be and those places are higher places.

!x6x!JJ!x9x!
23-08-2005, 11:24 AM
Not at the age of 13 tho, his body will be changing and he might be confused :s
And what would other kids at school say ;l trust me there's a gay kid in my school its not a nice thing to see :(

im not 13 :)

Craig
23-08-2005, 11:47 AM
Not a nice fing to see,you mean his face?xP

xJoeYx
23-08-2005, 03:55 PM
On that i have to agree, there have been a few posts trying to make that point, yet it then goes back to the intermtait ramblings about fasion sence "/

The ages is 16 now isnt it "/ at least here it is i think

In England, I THINK the age is still 18, I thought it was put down to 16, but my friends proved me wrong, I checked out some sites, and they showed that the topic was heavily discussed but it was eventually dismissed (and the majority was against lowering the age).

Mentor
23-08-2005, 03:58 PM
im sure i heard it on the radio/tv theyed made it 16 due to haveing it older than the normal age didnt make sence "/ (athogh i could be wrong) you sure the sites u looked at wernt outdated since its pretty reasent still "/

xJoeYx
23-08-2005, 04:18 PM

Like Mentor said, you are born gay, just as you are born straight.

Another thing to note is people change alot, so people can be curious and convinced there gay when there actually not. The changing usually stops when your around 30 years old.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!