PDA

View Full Version : Selling VIP's

Wobegong
21-08-2005, 08:17 PM
I will Buy VIP for you Any Colour Tell me wot month and Colour and i shall give my price.

Wobegong
23-08-2005, 10:29 AM
I am now buying for a little cheaper

Wobegong
14-09-2005, 10:37 PM
Buying All VIP's again now.

Thanks Nick D

Wobegong
15-09-2005, 04:08 PM
I am having A sale just untill Friday And Sat untill Friday so just one day the more you buy the cheaper it is!
and untill Sat If you buy 1 Month VIP Its Half Price

Wobegong
17-09-2005, 12:06 AM
Just in case you are wondering as i have had many people ask me The reason i am not a VIP at the moment is because i am not here for even a full month so no point in buy a VIP just yet. This is the reason i am having a sale.

The More You Buy Sale has finished as it is now Sat But You still have untill monday to Get the Half Price Sale is still on but not for long!

(if you do not get a reply within 24 hourse please be paitent i am doing my best to answer all your messages.If you still do not have a replyafter 24 hourse please post your Message on this fourm or re-send your PM to me Thank you Nick D)

Wobegong
17-09-2005, 03:21 PM
SALE! SALE! SALE! SALE!

Get your 3 Months VIP for just 5 HCS now thats 1 HC cheaper than most Prices and If you buy it now Get Rep!

PM me now to take advantage of this AMAZING Sale!

Wobegong
18-09-2005, 05:01 PM
6 HOURES LEFT ON SALE!

6 HOURES LEFT ON SALE!

Hurry get this amazing sale offers now just 6 H left!

Wobegong
18-09-2005, 11:03 PM
Sale has now ended but due to the fact they so many of you took intrest in my low low prices i am PERMANTLY Reducing the price of the 3 Months VIP to just 5 HC

PM me now to get your VIP ASAP No one ells offers this kind of service

Wobegong
19-09-2005, 04:01 PM
Please Note that once VIP has been Bought i will PM DJ-3000 and ask him to activate your VIP.

Once i have PM Dj-3000 it is our of my hands untill he Logges On and activates your VIP.

If you Buy from me at Night (BST) It is more then likely to be the NExt Day or Night that it is Turned on. As DJ-3000 will logg on the Next Day.

Wobegong
20-09-2005, 01:03 AM
This Weeks Sale is Buy 3 Months VIP Before The 25 Th Of Septemeber (Sunday) and Get 0.5 of the price And just for an Extra Boost Receve Some Norms!

Wobegong
21-09-2005, 07:01 PM
I hvae Noticed That some people who have bought VIPs of me and now saying that they are Sellign VIPs i Urge you not to buy of these people as They are Very New to Habbox and the Service will be Rubish i am not listing name but they Are sayign the sma eas me Prices, Deals and Services Thank you.

Wobegong
23-09-2005, 06:34 PM
:dHi there all thank you for your Buisness over that past month or so but i am no longer Buying VIP due to the fact that i am skint lol when i have got some more money i shall be buying again but untill then i cannt Buy VIP for you. If you would still like to BUy VIP of me then please Post here with your Name, Colour and how many Months you want because just maybe i might have just enought to buy for you or PM me thanks again Nick D. :d

Wobegong
05-10-2005, 06:10 PM
Im Back! Lmao im back and buying VIPs for YOU!:eusa_dancYes thats right if you need a VIP Then Just PM me with the Colour And How many Months.

:eusa_prayI Also have a new sale on!:eusa_clap Yes a New Sale So PM me now to find out about my GREAT once in a life time offers!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!