PDA

View Full Version : [HabboSTAFF] Here Comes Kitano...!

Bails
15-09-2011, 04:33 PM
Hey guys, I've been to some rooms and some of the
new Hotel Manager's Room's, Kitano.

He seems to be heavily hated
By most habbo's but I want
to know your Views on this
Staff member.

Personally, I think he's gonna' make a great change to habbo,
And maybe get rid of these terrible Tabs/Toolbar's or Whatever.

And If the clothes were his Idea,
Score one for Kitano! :)

Jordan
15-09-2011, 04:38 PM
I don't see anything to hate about him :S But I don't think he will reverse anything that has happened :)

Jordan:A
15-09-2011, 04:44 PM
I don't hate him because he has only been staff for like, 3 days or something, how can people judge him so early?

Mark
15-09-2011, 05:29 PM
I'm lost, where's the evidence to suggest he is hated? :S Also, I can't see him doing any great job to Habbo

Bails
15-09-2011, 05:57 PM
I can't see him doing any great job to Habbo

I can.. Lol.

geo
15-09-2011, 06:02 PM
I'm lost, where's the evidence to suggest he is hated? :S Also, I can't see him doing any great job to Habbo

people shouted so much abuse at him :P

Rainbow
15-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Aw, i feel sorry for him getting all this abuse and hate already hes only been here for what...3days? D: i don't see anything to hate about him either :S

Mark
15-09-2011, 08:07 PM
I can.. Lol.

I can't... Lol.

beth
15-09-2011, 08:09 PM
why are
we typing like
this
for?

but people always hate a newcomer.

lawrawrrr
15-09-2011, 08:48 PM
Most of the habbo community are kids, they're gonna kinda bully-ish everyone... and a newbie is an easy target. We don't even know what he's actually done yet!!

Red
15-09-2011, 08:51 PM
Haven't seen him about cos I was on holiday when they announced it. I'd rather have some new uk staff though.

Plebings
15-09-2011, 11:02 PM
Sadly don't think he'll make any changes that you might be hoping for, as it is his task to co-ordinate events, quests, articles and stuff like that.

They'll leave the idea factory to developers and he'll just say how amazing it all is and stuff.

I can see the hate though, mostly just bitter Habbos complaining about how it's all gone downhill when he's just been here for 3 days (I don't know if he was here previously)

I feel Habbo is very distant from the client atm, where staff members used to host events and occasionally post little messages, now it feels a bit abandoned, where the only activities are automated quests [/rant]

Neversoft
15-09-2011, 11:13 PM
If his name is inspired by Takeshi Kitano then I love him.

user130523
15-09-2011, 11:15 PM
Hey guys, I've been to some rooms and some of the
new Hotel Manager's Room's, Kitano.

He seems to be heavily hated
By most habbo's but I want
to know your Views on this
Staff member.

Personally, I think he's gonna' make a great change to habbo,
And maybe get rid of these terrible Tabs/Toolbar's or Whatever.

And If the clothes were his Idea,
Score one for Kitano! :)
no
idea
why
you
are
talking
this
but
he
has
nothing
to
do
with
the
whole
technical
/
design
side
of
habbo
so
he
won't
be
reversing
/
removing
anything

Showder
16-09-2011, 02:40 AM
LOL Bully-ers.
Habbo is full of 8 year olds wanting to suck it up.
GO KITANO!

Ekelektra
16-09-2011, 05:34 AM
The people who making hate room about him are probably 8 year olds who are probably thinking:

"why is he habbo staff ive been playing habbo 4 ages he hasnt its unfair i wanna b staff *criez*"

He's been here for 3 days there is no reason for anyone to hate him, in fact from what I've read seen he seems pretty nice. :)

Tom
16-09-2011, 07:02 AM
I've spoken to him and he sounds like a nice guy. I don't think he can change the actual updates, as he's based on community. Along with the other managers, they just throw in ideas. Then it's up to the flash developer to accept or decline them then give it to their team etc etc.

But anyway, he seems like a really nice guy, so far...

Zuth
16-09-2011, 07:06 AM
I have spoken to him, apparently people hate him because he left the room when they were giving ideas? Anyway, I like him, seems a nice guy.

Txyla
17-09-2011, 07:41 AM
Sadly don't think he'll make any changes that you might be hoping for, as it is his task to co-ordinate events, quests, articles and stuff like that.

They'll leave the idea factory to developers and he'll just say how amazing it all is and stuff.

I can see the hate though, mostly just bitter Habbos complaining about how it's all gone downhill when he's just been here for 3 days (I don't know if he was here previously)

I feel Habbo is very distant from the client atm, where staff members used to host events and occasionally post little messages, now it feels a bit abandoned, where the only activities are automated quests [/rant]

If its going to be like that, why did they even hire Grecion then? Because he does most of the quests and that now?

October
17-09-2011, 07:53 AM
Actually, I'd say Habbos hate staff in general.

The abuse shouted towards 0rca, TinyRedFrog, Grecian9, anyone, for any reason, it's ridiculous. It's no wonder the staff hate Habbo.

karter
17-09-2011, 11:35 AM
He uses google translate to talk btw.

---------- Post added 17-09-2011 at 05:06 PM ----------

he replied to a question after five minutes in a broken language... most probably he used google translate

Red
17-09-2011, 11:42 AM
He uses google translate to talk btw.

---------- Post added 17-09-2011 at 05:06 PM ----------

he replied to a question after five minutes in a broken language... most probably he used google translate

This is what ry said as well. Don't think he was too amused. lmao I read over his q and a. I don't like how he won't say his country and says he wants us all to feel we are from habbo.com. I don't wanna be from habbo.com. I was from .uk and I would like ban times/forum time stamps to be in gmt not bloody est. If he is from sg then I want one from the uk also. ;@

Plebings
17-09-2011, 02:12 PM
If its going to be like that, why did they even hire Grecion then? Because he does most of the quests and that now?

Quests is only a small part though.
What I mean is that they don't sort out the design and programming of Habbo, they may occasionally pitch ideas, and they may listen to what Habbo thinks, but they don't run how the business works. The programmers make the changes, and the people who read the Uservoice and the support 'forum-thing' give feedback.

Idk what their job on Habbo is anymore tbh, since getting rid of live events you never see them anymore, apart from when opening new quests or if a celebrity visits.

Smurfed-
17-09-2011, 04:06 PM
TBH I've never heard of him :L

October
17-09-2011, 04:24 PM
I think Kitano is MOD-frankenztein
he leaves habbo when Kitano joins.

it wouldn't be the first time tbh
MOD-AvatarDark "left" Habbo to become CrestHawk, US hotel manager

Vernier
17-09-2011, 08:27 PM
Never heard of him :P

David.

karter
18-09-2011, 06:58 AM
This is what ry said as well. Don't think he was too amused. lmao I read over his q and a. I don't like how he won't say his country and says he wants us all to feel we are from habbo.com. I don't wanna be from habbo.com. I was from .uk and I would like ban times/forum time stamps to be in gmt not bloody est. If he is from sg then I want one from the uk also. ;@

I doubt it was him who answered the questions on the fb page.. lol.

Zerla
18-09-2011, 08:37 AM
no
idea
why
you
are
talking
this
but
he
has
nothing
to
do
with
the
whole
technical
/
design
side
of
habbo
so
he
won't
be
reversing
/
removing
anything
He isn't?
PWNED.

Halas
18-09-2011, 05:59 PM
one more noob from filipino who barely speaks english.
*REMOVED*

Edited by Jordan (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse others of scamming

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!