PDA

View Full Version : [Building] My Crib (5.0)

Mr-Trainor
17-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Once again, I have updated My Crib, and this one is version 5.0. As always, please let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions, feel free to say so :D!

Zoom -
http://i56.tinypic.com/34eev4g.jpg

Zoom +
http://i54.tinypic.com/43pty.jpg

Nick
17-09-2011, 11:15 AM
woo, I like it luke :D :D Nice bathroom ;)

Chris
17-09-2011, 11:35 AM
Great room. Well designed and I love the entrance. :D

Zuth
17-09-2011, 12:03 PM
I like this one so much more than your previous versions! Well done Luke, +REP

Rainbow
17-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Lovely room although i think you should add a bit more to the kitchen it looks a bit bare :D

GirlNextDoor15
17-09-2011, 04:06 PM
OML. I love it. Brilliantly designed and the furniture were arranged so well. :) +rep

Cerys
17-09-2011, 04:14 PM
Looks great!

The bin doesn't look too good where it's placed atm, but apart from that its perfect :)

garriet
17-09-2011, 04:25 PM
yeah I agree with Cerys ^^ the bin doesn't look right where you have placed it but apart from that it's amazing well done :)

geo
17-09-2011, 05:32 PM
Very nice room, idk why but I think the kitchen floors should stick to one colour though :P

Nanek
17-09-2011, 05:56 PM
I really like this :D Well done :D

Mr-Trainor
17-09-2011, 07:35 PM
woo, I like it luke :D :D Nice bathroom ;)Thanks Nick, glad you like the new bathroom :P.

Great room. Well designed and I love the entrance. :DThanks, glad you like it :D!

I like this one so much more than your previous versions! Well done Luke, +REP
Thankss :D!

Lovely room although i think you should add a bit more to the kitchen it looks a bit bare :D
Thanks. As for the kitchen, I have a new layout in mind so I might try that soon :D!

OML. I love it. Brilliantly designed and the furniture were arranged so well. :) +rep
Thank you, glad you like it :)!

Looks great!

The bin doesn't look too good where it's placed atm, but apart from that its perfect :)
Thanks :D! As for the bin, that's the first time it has been mentioned but I agree with you actually, even though I've never noticed before lol. I have plans to update the kitchen so the bin will be moved ;).

yeah I agree with Cerys ^^ the bin doesn't look right where you have placed it but apart from that it's amazing well done :)Thanks, I'm glad you like it :). &the bin will be moved :P.

Very nice room, idk why but I think the kitchen floors should stick to one colour though :P
Thanks, glad you like it :). As for the kitchen floors, thats another thing which has never been mentioned before so I'll certainly try changing it and see what it looks like :D.

I really like this :D Well done :DThanks :), glad you like it :D!

Vernier
17-09-2011, 08:39 PM
Very nice room Luke, Well done! :)

David.

Smurfed-
17-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Well designed! Love the entrance! :)

Pigperson
17-09-2011, 10:53 PM
Lol it looks the same as the old one :D I think you should branch out and add a garden and swimming pool :D

Will

Eric
18-09-2011, 09:55 AM
Love the room , but i do agree the bin doesn't look really good at where it's placed. And the entrance is amazing :) Good job.

Mr-Trainor
18-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Lol it looks the same as the old one :D I think you should branch out and add a garden and swimming pool :D

WillIt used to have a small pool and a garden but it was removed :P. I might try adding a garden to where the kitchen is though!

Love the room , but i do agree the bin doesn't look really good at where it's placed. And the entrance is amazing :) Good job.Thanks :).

CaptainAce$$
22-09-2011, 10:54 AM
In the the bathroom area, the giant star looks a little odd. Moving on from that
the bed part of the room looks quite dull with it having dark wooden walls
and dark wooden floors. Maybe put a carpet down or something like that
to brighten it up. I like the golden fish with the plants surrounding it
and the enterance bit looks nice. The kitchen is large and quite spaced
out making it appear to some as a little bare. I like ending my reviews of room
on a good note so well done, the whole room looks well put together. Keep
on building, I hope to see more rooms created by you. :dance:
Spirit

Mr-Trainor
24-09-2011, 08:50 AM
In the the bathroom area, the giant star looks a little odd. Moving on from that
the bed part of the room looks quite dull with it having dark wooden walls
and dark wooden floors. Maybe put a carpet down or something like that
to brighten it up. I like the golden fish with the plants surrounding it
and the enterance bit looks nice. The kitchen is large and quite spaced
out making it appear to some as a little bare. I like ending my reviews of room
on a good note so well done, the whole room looks well put together. Keep
on building, I hope to see more rooms created by you. :dance:
Spirit Thanks for the feedback :). As for the star, I wasn't sure whether to keep it there or not but I did, but may remove it :P. As for the kitchen, that'll be changed soon and I might try making some changes to the bedroom as well :).

Vernier
25-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Loving the kitchen, Luke! :)

David.

Mr-Trainor
27-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Loving the kitchen, Luke! :)

David.Thanks :D!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!