PDA

View Full Version : New phone need help ASAP +Rep

Jake
18-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Right been messed about by tmobile so much they are offering me a FREE upgrade with no extension to my contract, the phones they are offering me are as follows:

htc wildfire s white
htc chacha
motorola defy
samsung galaxy ace

which is best to go for and why? also im gonna avoid the samsung galaxy cos they are CRAP. Well the phone which ive just sent in for repair 4 times was a samsung galaxy portal so thats kinda put me off it. Anyway +rep need help within the next 45 min please tyz.

Accipiter
18-09-2011, 05:15 PM
my htc wildfire pisses me off, it does nothing but freeze & glitch

Mr-Trainor
18-09-2011, 05:20 PM
The only one which I've used is a HTC Wildfire, which I do not reccomend. My mum has it and I found it to be quite slow; and what's mentioned above really :).

Casio
18-09-2011, 06:12 PM
I would personally recommend the Motorola Defy. The Galaxy S is very slow after a few weeks as is the Wildfire, but as for the HTC ChaCha, this is a very weird phone, it is like the Sony Ericsson in a way, due to its a different version of Android.

Jake
18-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Yeh i went with the chacha. I think 70% was because it was a groovy sounding name and the 30% was cos you can watch tv on it :p
Didnt want another samsung tbh the amount of problems i had with them was ridiculous. Cheers all :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!