PDA

View Full Version : 10 year old killed?

DPS
18-09-2011, 11:11 PM
I've just been on facebook and alot of my friends are posting stuff saying a 10 year old kid in a Celtic shirt has been stabbed to death by a rangers fan.

If this is true, and i really hope isnt. But if it is this really sickens me.
Taking life for no reason? such a shame.

Anyone know if its true?

Stephen
18-09-2011, 11:44 PM
so you think taking a life for a reason isnt a shame?

Jordy
18-09-2011, 11:45 PM
Purely rumour at this stage it seems. A search on Twitter reveals similar to what you're saying but lots pointing out there's no articles confirming such a thing. I've also had a scour of the news and can't find anything.

Thankfully I think this is just a rather successful but sickening viral rumour.

DPS
19-09-2011, 12:05 AM
Yeah i've been looking but only found people talking on forums about it.

@Stephen, yeah tbh sometimes taking a life isnt a bad thing.

Alba
19-09-2011, 12:06 AM
Was actually a 15 year old boy. Got attacked by 4 other teens, that ran off into a car driven by a woman... probably should mention that he's not dead. In a bad way, but stable.

Happened at 12.45, so the game was already under way.

Jin
19-09-2011, 12:07 AM
As tragic as this would be if it were true I would probably spend more time marvelling at the power of social media.

GommeInc
19-09-2011, 12:42 AM
As tragic as this would be if it were true I would probably spend more time marvelling at the power of social media.
It happens all the time :P I think Obama has been assassinated a few too many times to be considered healthy, and there were reports on a terrorist attack at the site of 9/11 a few months ago which was also just fake news that spiralled out of control.

If it is true, which I hope it isn't, then naturally it's sickening. But if it's false, then it's just another random viral news article, but it uses a child that isn't famous or well known, unlike the normal viral articles.

Narnat,
19-09-2011, 01:11 AM
Apparently 2 people have been killed.. I don't get it, it's guys kicking a ball up and down a bit of grass trying to get it into a triangle with a ****** standing trying to stop the ball?!

Alba
19-09-2011, 01:34 AM
Was actually a 15 year old boy. Got attacked by 4 other teens, that ran off into a car driven by a woman... probably should mention that he's not dead. In a bad way, but stable.

Happened at 12.45, so the game was already under way.
This actually happened on Saturday i'm led to believe.

2 stabbings on youths in the past 2 days around Glasgow. Shocking.

beth
19-09-2011, 01:37 AM
Yeah i've been looking but only found people talking on forums about it.

@Stephen, yeah tbh sometimes taking a life isnt a bad thing.

you what. is this legit.

scottish
19-09-2011, 02:50 AM
you what. is this legit.

Why wouldn't it be? :P

If someone had intent to harm your family then you'd want them dead.

Stephen
19-09-2011, 03:01 AM
Wanting someone dead or killing someone because of that doesn't make killing them a good thing :S No wonder there's so many murderers in the world if people think that

DPS
19-09-2011, 09:10 AM
you what. is this legit.

Why wouldnt it be? lol
Life for a Life is how i see it.

GirlNextDoor15
19-09-2011, 12:06 PM
I've heard of that. The most serious case I've heard of could be like a guy torturing a kitten or puppy. That's it. I don't think it can be trusted but hey. Anything can happen in this world nowadays. Just gonna believe in the good thingssssss

beth
19-09-2011, 12:27 PM
Why wouldn't it be? :P

If someone had intent to harm your family then you'd want them dead.

maybe as an initial idea i'd think that, but i'd never act on it. because no-one has the right to decide who live or dies, no-one has that authority.

Why wouldnt it be? lol

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

DPS
19-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Obama had the authority to take the life away from Bin Laden.

But no thats diffrent isnt it? not in my eyes it isnt.

Life 4 Life.

Stephen
19-09-2011, 03:32 PM
How can you say it isn't different? That's one of the most ******ed posts I've seen in ages

What about Bin Laden.. He chose to kill thousands of people

DPS
19-09-2011, 04:03 PM
How can you say it isn't different? That's one of the most ******ed posts I've seen in ages

What about Bin Laden.. He chose to kill thousands of people

Get over it... it's the way i see life.

Stephen
19-09-2011, 04:24 PM
you sure you're not blind

Circadia
19-09-2011, 05:22 PM
Why wouldnt it be? lol
I thought the saying was an eye for an eye :S Oh well :')
But this is probably a horrible rumor on the internet! Its horrible how people can try and put this out as proper news.

Robi
20-09-2011, 07:59 AM
Apparently 2 people have been killed.. I don't get it, it's guys kicking a ball up and down a bit of grass trying to get it into a triangle with a ****** standing trying to stop the ball?!

It's a rectangle btw.

GommeInc
20-09-2011, 10:42 AM
I thought the saying was an eye for an eye :S Oh well :')
But this is probably a horrible rumor on the internet! Its horrible how people can try and put this out as proper news.
It's an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, so people who think the death penalty is a good thing use this phrase to back up their claims that a life taken away by a murderer should be fixed by having a Government approved murderer to take away their life too. It's a bit flawed though, the section of the Bible that quote was taken from was a brutal and savage bit of text, which many people who support such a notion would disagree with because it's so backwards and uncivilised. But that's a debate for another day.

I assume it was a hoax? There doesn't seem to be much news on this.

Accipiter
20-09-2011, 10:46 AM
I thought the "An eye for an eye" bit was followed by turn them the other cheek if someone hits you, and if they rob you offer them the clothes off your back etc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!