PDA

View Full Version : do you know anyone that is/has been in jail?

buttons
19-09-2011, 06:23 PM
there is a fairly high chance that someone i know will get jailed soon providing the court actually do their jobs for a change. he has it tomorrow for the 4th time this year and also had it a few times last year, they keep letting him off as he's "young (nearly 20) and has a chance to reform". he has charges for several different crimes, is a high risk offender and is currently commiting crimes while on bail which he broke within 4 hours! ok you get the point, court procedure is crap and i don't want to get my hopes up because he's a manipulative liar that pretends he'll change but he won't. he probably won't change even if he gets jailed because he'll have everyone doing everything for him as always.

anyywayyy i have a cousin doing 18month for beating someone up pretty bad, i don't condone it but he has no previous convictions whereas the other one does including assault, theft from a shop (£80 of alcohol with 2 other guys but only 1 of them got charged), theft from other's (including a car - add drink driving to the list, £300 from a parent obv not reported and £60 from a girlfriend's - whom he assaulted only 2 months ago and slept with while she was underage - parents) , racism towards a policeman, drug possession both taking and selling, arson, threats etc including threatening to kill a policeman and going on a killing spree .... yet he keeps getting off with it

sooooo um does anyone know of anyone's experiences during and after jail? i know my cousin finds it hard 'cause he has 4 kids at home but i really want this guy to suffer. even if he's reformed afterwards it's too late for that imo but i don't think he'll get treated that badly there? it's not as though he's a rapist/peadophille(debateable)/murderer although it probably won't be long till he is and that'll be the only way he gets sent down. plus ppl cross ur fingers for me for tomorrow thx though i know even if he does get sent away i'll never get over whats he done dodododo k i rly just wanted to rant but answer the question lol

FlyingJesus
19-09-2011, 06:35 PM
No I do not associate with such people

wixard
19-09-2011, 06:50 PM
the guy who paints my house tried to rob a bank once, other than that no

The Don
19-09-2011, 06:59 PM
My Uncle is in prison for slitting my cousins throat and my sisters boyfriends brother is in prison for stabbing someone 'in self defence'...

Special
19-09-2011, 07:03 PM
none at all, know someone in the 'next' town to me has been on jeremy kyle though lol

MKR&*42
19-09-2011, 07:31 PM
I don't know anyone who's been in prison but...

I do know someone who's been on house arrest :L - They got caught by the police for doing something minor -had to go in the police car to the police station, and he decided to strangle the police offer driving (he didn't die) - then try and escape. Didn't work though, he didn't get far before the police caught him.

I also know someone in my tutor who had to speak to the police, several times after she got a bit drunk - then some inconsiderate person, decided to take a picture of her, without her clothes on :S She was obviously very distressed, but no-one was arrested - and Facebook deleted the photo.

Rozi
19-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Some guy who used to be in my year group at 6th form just got sent down for 4 years, reduced to 2. Not really sure what for, no one will tell me :(

Judas
19-09-2011, 08:39 PM
urm yeah this guy in my year went round with a machete in a gang of people and mugged a group of guys. it's really sad cos i used to be friends with him in like year 5/6/7 then he just turned into a chavvy "gangster" ***** and now look where he is lool.

Alexx..
19-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Yeah I know someone who's in jail/was idk i don't talk to him much, but he was in there for drugs I think. I know someone who is probably going to prison because they caused death by dangerous driving (but he may be getting manslaughter)

Sharon
19-09-2011, 09:19 PM
A family friend is in jail right now for like another year I think. I don't know the reason but I am GUESSING he raped someone :|

Mum asked me if I want to visit him, don't like the idea of being in a room full of ****** up people.

scottish
19-09-2011, 09:28 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make inappropriate remarks!

wiktoria
19-09-2011, 09:29 PM
*REMOVED*

LMAO

this guy in my pse class was telling everyone how his brother was in jail but i don't know his brother personally so nope.

beth
19-09-2011, 11:05 PM
yeah i do. a massive shock to me was that a childhood friend of mine (went to primary school with him) has recently been put away for a long time for sexually abusing his little sister. so weird.

velvet
19-09-2011, 11:39 PM
erm, an ex of mine was always getting arrested but i don't think i know anyone who's actually served time

Spuds
20-09-2011, 07:16 AM
My uncle was in jail for doing that cloning thing with cars and selling them however we very rarely talk to them.

October
20-09-2011, 07:32 AM
I'm partially named after a guy that has been in and out of jail since he was a teenager.

Wow, that sounds like my parents purposely named me after a freak criminal haha.

Nah, he's my uncle, and him and I are actually a lot alike (despite the criminal record, though I did set two houses on fire before I turned 7)... We're both rather intelligent and creative and have ADHD lol.

AgnesIO
20-09-2011, 07:33 AM
A family friend is in jail right now for like another year I think. I don't know the reason but I am GUESSING he raped someone :|

Mum asked me if I want to visit him, don't like the idea of being in a room full of ****** up people.

Guessing? :P

Surely that must be more of a guess, serious allegation there lol

GirlNextDoor15
20-09-2011, 08:09 AM
I know some of them. Now, they're out of jail.
One of them is my uncle. He used to be a gangster. But, he lives a happy life with his wife and children. I like him more than other uncles. He's a nice man. :)

Samantha
20-09-2011, 10:24 AM
One of my High Schools ex History teacher is inside, so I knew him a bit. He got four years for grooming.

Grig
20-09-2011, 10:48 AM
yeh couple of years back, a mate of mine was in jail for a week or so for getting so drunk on his 18th then taking a dare to touch a woman's titties and she shouted sexual assault LOL.

Eric
20-09-2011, 12:17 PM
Nope. The people that i know, they're all lovely.

Meanies
20-09-2011, 12:20 PM
I think I only know one.. My stepdads friend, who is now with my stepdad's ex-wife, tried to run her over so he got a few months in prison and I remember they told his son who was like 6 I think that he was working in japan

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!