PDA

View Full Version : [Building] HC lounge

Zeptis
20-09-2011, 04:05 AM
I am personally proud of this room, please rate 1-10

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6933/proofxf.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/proofxf.png/)

Gina
20-09-2011, 06:14 AM
The dragon doesnt look right to me but yeh,
I do quite like it tho!
8/ :)

geo
20-09-2011, 06:19 AM
It's ok, although I don't see the point in the area with the lodge dividers. I also agree with Gina, the dragon doesn't look right. :P
I think if you put more trees down it would look better!!

Ardemax
20-09-2011, 02:59 PM
HC lounge... really?!?!

haha lol.

I see so many of those on habbo and it's really quite pathetic but ... :)

As for the room, it's nothing special and looks like the norm. 5/10

Vernier
20-09-2011, 03:00 PM
Looks good Will but I agree with Gina and Georgia that the dragon looks a bit out of place :S

Nice room though :D

David.

geo
20-09-2011, 03:02 PM
Saying that, I think you should make it symmetrical as well :P
I'd remove the dragon, put walls over, scrap the random area that you've blocked of and get some black holes. :)

T@R
20-09-2011, 03:55 PM
what exactly about it makes you proud?
it's a basic room, a few stacked plinths and an empty enclosure
the dragon is out of place, you've only covered one wall with forest wall, whether intentional or not, it doesn't look right
and i really don't like that floor
the only thing i can say good about it is that it's called hc lounge and you have some hc sofas in there
i would honestly pickall and try again, 2/10

Rainbow
20-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Looks cool i agree with gina and georgia the dragon looks out of place but i don't understand why there's a lodge area with nothing inside it :o

AgnesIO
20-09-2011, 06:24 PM
Er nothing special really - just a simply bit of stacking - not really got a 'wow' factor - sorry!

Ajthedragon
20-09-2011, 06:25 PM
HC lounge... really?!?!

haha lol.

I see so many of those on habbo and it's really quite pathetic but ... :)

As for the room, it's nothing special and looks like the norm. 5/10

Couldn't word it better myself. Nothing really stands out as excellent to me, there isn't a theme and an HC lounge is just nooby.

AgnesIO
20-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Couldn't word it better myself. Nothing really stands out as excellent to me, there isn't a theme and an HC lounge is just nooby.

Oh lord, shows how out of touch with Habbo I am lol

I though of HC Lounge being a room with HC Sofa's (or club sofas as I think they are actually called..)

Yeah hate those rooms, bit lame lol

Matthew
20-09-2011, 06:51 PM
To be honest, its very simple and boring.. There's nothing special about this room at all?

5/10

MKR&*42
20-09-2011, 08:26 PM
The room looks pretty decent :3

The plants and the mannequins look ok, and the design of the club sofas is ok. But like people said, you should use black holes in the blocked off space, and maybe cover both walls.

The dragon, does look a bit out of place as well xL

I'd rate - 6/10

Zeptis
20-09-2011, 10:35 PM
what exactly about it makes you proud?
it's a basic room, a few stacked plinths and an empty enclosure
the dragon is out of place, you've only covered one wall with forest wall, whether intentional or not, it doesn't look right
and i really don't like that floor
the only thing i can say good about it is that it's called hc lounge and you have some hc sofas in there
i would honestly pickall and try again, 2/10

There is no need to be rude, I am proud of the room because I think it looks nice, and if you need to insult me for it go ahead, and only one wall is covered, because there is only one wall there, I used a big room, and built it over to the side. So there is you reason! I'm not making this a room for people to hang out in so, I don't really care about extremely negative feedback that is meant to make me feel bad about myself.

Oh and I think you could of, calling pathetic is extremely rude, and could have been said a little tiny bit nicer.

---------- Post added 20-09-2011 at 03:37 PM ----------

Oh lord, shows how out of touch with Habbo I am lol

I though of HC Lounge being a room with HC Sofa's (or club sofas as I think they are actually called..)

Yeah hate those rooms, bit lame lol

LOL it's not because it's HC only, it's because that's the name of the sofas, :)

geo
21-09-2011, 06:16 AM
The name of the sofas are club sofas. I think you should use the small 80 or so tiled room so you can make it symmetrical, also you need to learn how to take negative comments a bit better. People are only being honest with you. :P

AgnesIO
21-09-2011, 08:03 AM
The name of the sofas are club sofas. I think you should use the small 80 or so tiled room so you can make it symmetrical, also you need to learn how to take negative comments a bit better. People are only being honest with you. :P

They used to be known as hc sofas.

Showder
21-09-2011, 08:22 AM
I can't explain it , I like it.
But it doesn't really look HC-Ish and as Ajthedragon said , this room doesn't REALLY have a theme.
I'm saying it in a good way , but you should improve ^_^

T@R
21-09-2011, 02:59 PM
There is no need to be rude, I am proud of the room because I think it looks nice, and if you need to insult me for it go ahead, and only one wall is covered, because there is only one wall there, I used a big room, and built it over to the side. So there is you reason! I'm not making this a room for people to hang out in so, I don't really care about extremely negative feedback that is meant to make me feel bad about myself.

so you've just made this room for no reason?
don't post a room on here if you can't take criticism...
just because 80% of the people who post will lie to be nice and search for the good points doesn't mean that you're going to receive glowing reviews from people who are actually honest
you asked for a rating and i gave it, don't shoot the messenger
if you don't like/accept my opinion, then ignore it, and it won't bother you, but seeing as you feel bad about my criticism, it obviously shows you must agree with some of what i said

AgnesIO
21-09-2011, 03:19 PM

Oh and I think you could of, calling pathetic is extremely rude, and could have been said a little tiny bit nicer.

---------- Post added 20-09-2011 at 03:37 PM ----------

LOL it's not because it's HC only, it's because that's the name of the sofas, :)

No one called you pathetic, so why not read peoples posts properly in future..

Ardemax
21-09-2011, 04:14 PM
Are you honestly telling me this isn't going to be a HC-only lounge?

Because things like this tend to be one...

Aaron
21-09-2011, 05:31 PM
It's an ok little room, don't see the point of lodge dividers though!

CaptainAce$$
21-09-2011, 05:48 PM
I'd rate it 2/10 because nothing jumps out at me and makes me go wow. A simple room, simple stacking. Dragon doesn't look right as others have stated. Maybe work on it abit more. Don't let my comment get you down though because if you keep on working at it, you will edventually create a great looking room. :)
Spirit

Pigperson
21-09-2011, 09:00 PM
It's quite simple but looks really nice. The dragon and the wall speakers and sticky don't really fit. I think you should get more forest walls for the other wall. No idea what that empty box is for lol. The yellow looks horrible but that's just me and you could possibly put the manequins against the wall or at the bottom corner just cos it looks kinda awkward for me.

Overall it looks very nice and I'd give it a 7 :D

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!