PDA

View Full Version : Come back after 3 years and...

Mewt
20-09-2011, 07:04 PM
... it has changed so much!

And I don't mean that in a good way. Obviously the game is evolving and always will continue to do so, but the layout and the way things are shown is horrible.

. Badges

When I left there were only a few out, Mods/Ex Hobba's, HC/Gold HC now there are hundreds and hundreds. It's ridiculus. I remember when I was playing, having a badge that was different meant something, and not just the fact that there are now tons released every month. Is it just me who feels this way.

. Furni

Well, I'm impressed at the new market, but the way they go about it is horrendous, espeically the new lines of furniture they have released and some of it is just... Wow. No words can describe how crap it is.

. Habbo's

Is it just me or have they become even more up their own bums with the Habbo's with 'Unqiue' names dressing like 'Bob' and pretending to be cool laughing at new/different habbo's.

--

Sorry, this isn't news, or anything important, just me ranting on something which has in some small areas improved, but in others, crashed and burned.

Aladdin
20-09-2011, 07:07 PM
habbo is fun ok

Mewt
20-09-2011, 07:14 PM
habbo is fun ok

Thank you for that indepth and amazing reply to my thread. [Sighs] ~_~;

Edited by Jordan (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

Aladdin
20-09-2011, 07:17 PM
np mewt i do try u see
u gave ur opinion on habbo
and so did i ok

Plebings
20-09-2011, 07:23 PM
agree on all things, but still doesn't detract the fun from it for me

Mewt
20-09-2011, 07:24 PM
np mewt i do try u see
u gave ur opinion on habbo
and so did i ok

No, I didn't give an opinion on what Habbo is to me, I gave a comparison on what it is like now to how I remember it and I wanted peoples opinions on what I posted, not a twelve year old reply of 'Habbo is fun ok'.

But then again, I do realise that asking that off of most people is stupid and blatantly redundant.

agree on all things, but still doesn't detract the fun from it for me

Oh fair enough, what year did you join? Like the era I was talking about or just in the last few years?

Aladdin
20-09-2011, 07:29 PM
same fing
oh lmfao since when i was 12 =S=S=S=S wow *REMOVED*

also it wasn't a capital h u *REMOVED*

Edited by Jordan (Forum Moderator): Please do avoid the forum filter, and be rude

Rainbow
20-09-2011, 07:32 PM
Please don't be mean to dan / aladdin and he isn't 12 pmsl xo

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts!

wiktoria
20-09-2011, 07:33 PM
I agree with you some of the furni they released is ridiculous and they make really pointless updates that no one really gives a **** about. I joined habbo in 08 and badges never meant a lot to me + they already had LOADS of badges when i joined.

I AGREE WITH YOU SOOO MUCH ON HABBO'S OMG people who have 'leet' names think they can talk to other habbo's like ****. They are like "pmsl wikiii wot is a wikiii?? xx" lol sorry but hun you made your account in 2011 during the name clearance.

Gina
20-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Init char dont be rude to dan

Please don't be mean to dan / aladdin and he isn't 12 pmsl xo

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts!

Mewt
20-09-2011, 07:35 PM
same fing
oh lmfao since when i was 12 =S=S=S=S wow *REMOVED*

also it wasn't a capital h u *REMOVED*

Wow, maturity level of a 12 year old regardless. And the comment about you being 12 was not a factual comment but a generalization of the post reply you did.

And I'm not being mean to the little illiterate child.

Edited by Jordan (Forum Moderator): Please do not pointless post

wiktoria
20-09-2011, 07:38 PM
ugh shut up every1. btw i miss volter font :(:(

Plebings
20-09-2011, 07:38 PM
Oh fair enough, what year did you join? Like the era I was talking about or just in the last few years?

Joined in 2004 :)

Aladdin
20-09-2011, 07:39 PM
LMAO omg illiterate fnx im flattered

Edited by Jordan (Forum Moderator): Please do not pointless posting

Mewt
20-09-2011, 07:42 PM
LMAO omg illiterate fnx im flattered

You should be, kid. It was a compliment after all. Bless. :']

Edited by Jordan (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

Plebings
20-09-2011, 07:44 PM
get off your high horse pls mewt.

Samantha
20-09-2011, 07:50 PM
I agree with your points.

Firstly, the badge one I think is stupid and I feel that the news 'pets' are to blame for this as Habbo released badges out with the pets. Then all prizes are now basically badges but hardly anyone gets to see them as it's the same winners each time!

The mass name deletion has got many thinking that their names are better than everyone elses.

What I hate most is when someone goes in a shop and the buyer offers and the owner just laughs in their face and call them a noob, it's not their fault and they think they are all superior.

T@R
20-09-2011, 08:28 PM
oh another 'old school' habbo player who has come back and is moaning about it
join the line
nobody cares
if you don't like it don't play, nobody is forcing you

Mark
20-09-2011, 08:33 PM
Yeah it's ****, but they don't listen to us so it's out of our hands

Jurv
20-09-2011, 08:53 PM
I don't think it's that bad, there has quite a lot of pointless updates but I don't think that will stop me playing. When you come to think of it there actually has been some pretty good updates as well, I think the best ones for me would be the clothing and the room settings updates.

What's with the pointless posts guys? y so srs?

Red
20-09-2011, 09:12 PM
Yea the hotel has changed a lot. Haven't been able to stand the hotel since merge. The fact theres barley no uk staff anymore/ having ban times and forum time stamps in est really annoy me. All the recent updates annoy me as well. The infostand, the room settings, event settings etc. I generally hate the new layout and how there is a whole load of useless clutter at the side of the page. :(!

Grimmauld
21-09-2011, 02:49 AM
im an old skool player aswell and i think habbo stinks now, but i dont play it anymore so im legit

Vernier
26-09-2011, 07:12 AM
It has changed from back when i was in 2008 :P

David.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!