PDA

View Full Version : Normans meeting

Michael
21-09-2011, 03:16 PM
Norman said some interesting things today!

- Badges will not be tradeable
- New commands will come, but no date yet
- Habboween 2011 event will have ALOT to talk about! (should be good!)
- In a future build (so very soon) you will be able to put stairs in your rooms!
- Habbos being pregnant? Norman thinks its a good idea

Michael
21-09-2011, 06:06 PM
- Didnt want badges to be tradeable
- Looking forward to see what the commands are!
- Excited about the Habboween 2011 event as Habbo does good Halloween ones!
- Stairs will be great, can't wait to see the hallway out of stairs from harry potter
- Habbos shouldn't be pregnant?

MKR&*42
21-09-2011, 06:14 PM
- Didnt want badges to be tradeable
- Looking forward to see what the commands are!
- Excited about the Habboween 2011 event as Habbo does good Halloween ones!
- Stairs will be great, can't wait to see the hallway out of stairs from harry potter
- Habbos shouldn't be pregnant?

Thanks for the extra info :3

And..Habbo's pregnant...what the hell? Many people think that Habbo is already becoming a dating site - making Habbo's pregnant is just insane. Hey whilst we're at it - why not have Habbo's that go through a mid-life crisis? -.-

So, I really hope 'Norman' was joking about pregnant habbo's.

geo
21-09-2011, 06:58 PM
That's a shame badges can't be traded, that would have been great. :P
Hmm, new commands should be good.
The event should be good. :)
Really like the ideas of being able to put stairs in your rooms, this will make things a lot easier and look better IMO I hope. :D
What the **** at Habbo's being able to be pregnant? Are they ******* mad..

Nick
21-09-2011, 10:10 PM
I think the staff of habbo want this to be a dating site or something like really. There are kids aged around 11 - 12 on habbo..

Red
21-09-2011, 10:19 PM
aw as much as I would like my habbowealth badge on my new acc, I think its a good idea to not have them tradable because it will just encourage people to sell/buy accounts.
Absolutely love habboween. lmao hope its good. and what the... to habbos being pregnant :S

Elegance
21-09-2011, 10:20 PM
I'm sure they won't go to extremes with pregnant habbo's, it'll probably be just a baby bump or something.....

:odey:
21-09-2011, 10:29 PM
- Didnt want badges to be tradeable, would have been a silly idea, and another way to make rich habbo's, richer.
- Also looking forward to seeing what these commands are, as long as they're not ridiculous ones, :pickall was a great addition, lets hope the new ones are similar :D
- Habboween and Christmas are always good times in Habbo, so, quite excited for this / new furni range possibly.
- Stairs like, in actual rooms to different floors? Or just, like, teleporters? Could be very exciting depending how it's done...
- "Habbos shouldn't be pregnant?" <- Definitely agree with this, I'd hate to see where that could go...

Mr-Trainor
22-09-2011, 05:54 AM
The new commands sounds good and the ability to add stairs sounds interesting. I think pregnant Habbos is ridiculous though :P.

Ajthedragon
22-09-2011, 07:09 AM
Damn, annoyed about the trading badges bit. :(

Halas
22-09-2011, 08:14 AM
pregnancy 1 have to be joke :O

Samantha
22-09-2011, 10:38 AM
So if they don't allow cyber sex how we gonna get pregnant?

Male pregnant Habbos, now that'd be something.

You could give birth to a pet which isn't a pet it's more like a Zoo.

Catzsy
22-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Love the ideas about stairs but pregnant habbos. LOL

Chris
22-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Norman said some interesting things today!

- Badges will not be tradeable
- New commands will come, but no date yet
- Habboween 2011 event will have ALOT to talk about! (should be good!)
- In a future build (so very soon) you will be able to put stairs in your rooms!
- Habbos being pregnant? Norman thinks its a good idea

Halloween event sounds exciting and the stairs are something to look forward to, but pregnant habbos? Thats just wrong!

Jordan:A
22-09-2011, 04:15 PM
If they're going to make habbos pregnant, we should be able to make fat habbos...

Still not seeing anything from the other meetings though

karter
22-09-2011, 05:25 PM
OMG Pregnant habbos LOL!! and I want abdges to be tradeable :(

SuperDavy-boii
22-09-2011, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the info, looking forward to these changes

Ajthedragon
22-09-2011, 07:13 PM
I generally think Norman is just ****-stirring half the time. :P

Wouldn't it like have to be an 18+ game for habbos up the duff.

Andii
25-09-2011, 02:01 PM
- Didnt want badges to be tradeable, would have been a silly idea, and another way to make rich habbo's, richer.
- Also looking forward to seeing what these commands are, as long as they're not ridiculous ones, :pickall was a great addition, lets hope the new ones are similar :D
- Habboween and Christmas are always good times in Habbo, so, quite excited for this / new furni range possibly.
- Stairs like, in actual rooms to different floors? Or just, like, teleporters? Could be very exciting depending how it's done...
- "Habbos shouldn't be pregnant?" <- Definitely agree with this, I'd hate to see where that could go...

lol i agree with all the options apart from badges. . i wish they were tradeable for accounts to transfer them over. but i defo do not want pregnant habbos lolol whats next after that??? able to have woohoo on beds? or even kiss habbos??? tbh its going mad

Pigperson
25-09-2011, 03:34 PM
Why would trading badges be done, it's not needed and would just ruin the system.
I am really excited when new commands come out because most of the time it makes playing more fun or easier.
Can't wait for Habboween 2011 :D
The stairs sounds so interesting, it has been brought up so much and it could be very useful. I kinda hope they have a move the door feature. Also if they are looking to do a big update, they should allow you to join rooms together so you can look into just 1 room but you can also walk through the door and go to another room instead of teleports. You could then also have an overview of all the rooms joined.
How would pregnant Habbos work lol. It would just ruin the system that nothing ages/dies.

Sounds interesting!!!!

Will

Samantha
25-09-2011, 03:41 PM
lol i agree with all the options apart from badges. . i wish they were tradeable for accounts to transfer them over. but i defo do not want pregnant habbos lolol whats next after that??? able to have woohoo on beds? or even kiss habbos??? tbh its going mad

Lol, I remember playing Sims 2 and I had no idea what that was...I found out!

Anyway, I'd like to be able to hug, high 5, shake hands etc on Habbo.

Vernier
25-09-2011, 04:03 PM
LOL @ Pregnant habbos! The stairs sound interesting though! :P

David.

Tylervo
25-09-2011, 10:47 PM
If they're going to make habbos pregnant, we should be able to make fat habbos...

Still not seeing anything from the other meetings though

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!