PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo Hacked!?!

RealClifford
21-09-2011, 11:58 PM
So I rocked up on Habbo this morning to find I can't pick up all my furni, half of it won't pick up, not even using :pickall
It appears Habbo has been hacked and they are still fixing some bugs...

I am still investigating on this problem, so I will be posting more information as it arises.
If you have any information, please feel free to share.

Regards,
Clifford

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from ' Habbo News and Rumours' to here as probably more suitable

Red
22-09-2011, 12:07 AM
are you sure its hackers? well things went missing from about 2pm this afternoon (uk time) but mods sent out a hotel alert tonight saying furni would be returned after the next maintenance.

Plebings
22-09-2011, 12:31 AM
I too became alarmed and I called the local detectives to find out information, sadly they laughed at me :(

RealClifford
22-09-2011, 12:33 AM
I have heard stories saying there was a security breach. But I think it was more a bug they tried to fix but failed. They have had issues for about a week now with updates.
So I am still researching to see if it was an actual hacking or if it is just maintenance gone wrong.

There have been hotel messages sent out, they are saying it is maintenance issues.. but I am still unsure.

beth
22-09-2011, 12:59 AM
there's always security breach scares, but i verrrryyyy much doubt hackers can get into habbo nowadays. i reckon with all the downtime there was this afternoon, they were tweaking some under bonnet stuff and accidentally patched over some things.
they'll fix it :)

Velma.
22-09-2011, 02:16 AM
People are saying Habbo won't refund the missing furniture..

but I did gain an furni. I lost an few and gained an skate trophy.
I found it in my room, when I was looking through all of them.

Pigperson
22-09-2011, 05:28 AM
I doubt it's a hacking as Habbo is so big now that it has security protocols. I'm pretty sure it's just a bug that arised.

Will

Mark
22-09-2011, 05:56 AM
It's happened to hundreds of people lol, you're a tad late :L

Ajthedragon
22-09-2011, 07:08 AM
Just an annoying bug, they'll fix it today I expect.

e5
22-09-2011, 08:21 AM
Hahah the classic reaction "HABBO HAS BEEN HACKED!!10MG!11!!!!" ;)

Just a glitch, my friend, that has already been posted.

RealClifford
22-09-2011, 09:58 AM
I was going by what I was told.. and since I wasn't online when they sent out messages.. I didn't have much else to go by, hence why I posted to ask for more info..
Can't say its nice to hop on and see your furni gone.. :/
Appreciate the support

Samantha
22-09-2011, 10:32 AM
You should read previous threads then. Nuff said :)!

We've had some reports of missing Furni. We're looking into this right now and the issue should be resolved soon.

A bit of extra information:
The Furni has not been lost or stolen or hacked. It's simply not appearing.

We're working hard to resolve this, and there will be a maintenance break in the next couple of hours for us to update the Hotel.

Apologies for any inconvenience, and thanks for your patience.

Jordan:A
22-09-2011, 04:17 PM
It's funny when there's a little bug and people think its been hacked

Vernier
22-09-2011, 04:24 PM
It's funny when there's a little bug and people think its been hacked

Agreed. If someone can't find a furni in their hand they shout OMG I'VE BEEN HACKED then after 5 minutes of hard looking they realise it's in their rooms. But in this case, it was unlikely that anyone was actually hacked as it happened to so many people. As posted by HABBO.COM it was simply not appearing.

David.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!