PDA

View Full Version : this room didnt win..

karter
22-09-2011, 05:34 PM
This is Revolver's room and I was in his team.. I don't know why we lost..

http://i.imgur.com/MrUNY.png

Mr-Trainor
22-09-2011, 05:46 PM
That looks really good to me. However, I haven't seen the winning rooms yet. Maybe you didn't send it in properly, or maybe they just don't look at them all - although I'd hope they do :P!

Aladdin
22-09-2011, 05:50 PM
well he does win like every competition lol

geo
22-09-2011, 05:57 PM
That's an amazing room, but some people may be better?

Bails
22-09-2011, 06:41 PM
well he does win like every competition lol

nuff said.

Red
22-09-2011, 06:50 PM
aw that is a clear deserving winner :l Don't think they even look properly

T@R
22-09-2011, 07:00 PM
nuff said.
how is that ever a reason to not award him the prize?
what was the room for anyway?
p.s omg usain bolt keeps winning let's not let him race next time!!!! (based on your logic)

Vernier
22-09-2011, 07:12 PM
That's a nice room tbh. Maybe some were better or as said maybe they don't check them all as they probably get 1000's of rooms sent in

David.

---------- Post added 22-09-2011 at 08:12 PM ----------

That's a nice room tbh. As said, maybe some were better or maybe they don't check them all as they probably get 1000's of rooms sent in<br><br>David.

Samantha
22-09-2011, 09:06 PM
I agree it's a nice room tbh, I too haven't looked at all the rooms but it's worthy to me.

Bext
22-09-2011, 11:44 PM
Its decent enough and the balcony is excellent.

But maybe he didnt use enough boutique furni in the main floor part (clothes racks etc)?

Also some furniture doesn't quite fit togehter (fountain,throne, 3 types of floor)

I doubt habbo looks anyway, our boutique room had an awesome mannequin pyramid and we didnt win either.

Rottentroll
22-09-2011, 11:57 PM
Nearly as good as mine.

karter
23-09-2011, 08:15 AM
What? so what if he wins every comp?

@Vernier I checked most of the winning rooms and this room was better than most of them

@HowIam lol :P

@Bext Thanks. I helped makin the balcony and the throne is just random.. it was added after the results of the comp

e5
23-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Great room - should have won!

Aladdin
23-09-2011, 04:01 PM
What? so what if he wins every comp?

@Vernier I checked most of the winning rooms and this room was better than most of them

@HowIam lol :P

@Bext Thanks. I helped makin the balcony and the throne is just random.. it was added after the results of the comp
nothing wrong with him winning every comp but maybe other habbos deserve a chance to lol

karter
23-09-2011, 04:37 PM
nothing wrong with him winning every comp but maybe other habbos deserve a chance to lol

yh like me i was in his team 0__________________0

Kyle
23-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Nothing that stands out to me as brilliant, looks like an below average entry that you think is fantastic just because it's the biggest room u can find jam packed with furni. in fact, it's not even jam packed, you've just spaced it out so it can fit into the room that is obviously too big. you have only 2 tills and 6 clothes racks lmao.

You're so bitter towards people that you don't think 'deserve to win' comps and it's really worrying that u seem care so much about habbo comps in the first place... just be happy for people that did win for once.

karter
23-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Nothing that stands out to me as brilliant, looks like an below average entry that you think is fantastic just because it's the biggest room u can find jam packed with furni. in fact, it's not even jam packed, you've just spaced it out so it can fit into the room that is obviously too big. you have only 2 tills and 6 clothes racks lmao.

You're so bitter towards people that you don't think 'deserve to win' comps and it's really worrying that u seem care so much about habbo comps in the first place... just be happy for people that did win for once.

o some of the things are right but you know its really annoying when you make the room for like hours and turns out it didnt win.. Okay sure its a below average entry as you said but have you looked at the winning rooms for once? The stacking of those usva walls and the floors took hours.

Also about the Home of the month winner, when it was announced I posted in a thread that the page is boring so the winner was like so raging at me that's why I was rude to him.. hating in his gb :)

Aladdin
23-09-2011, 05:32 PM
yh like me i was in his team 0__________________0

u can say that about nearly every habbo who took part though!!!1

karter
23-09-2011, 05:33 PM
u can say that about nearly every habbo who took part though!!!1

noo it was just me rest every1 win comps :(

Aladdin
23-09-2011, 05:34 PM
noo it was just me rest every1 win comps :(

i've never won any habbo comp yet i try but i never win but i dont mind rly lol

karter
23-09-2011, 05:46 PM
i've never won any habbo comp yet i try but i never win but i dont mind rly lol

I enter every comp.. Mostly i dont win and I dont mind too but this room actually took hours... and it was frustrating to see that it didnt win

Aladdin
23-09-2011, 05:47 PM
I enter every comp.. Mostly i dont win and I dont mind too but this room actually took hours... and it was frustrating to see that it didnt win

tbh loads of people probably spent hours and didnt win LOL

karter
23-09-2011, 06:00 PM
tbh loads of people probably spent hours and didnt win LOL

k cool........

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts!

Aladdin
23-09-2011, 06:02 PM
k cool........
lmao its not just about u

Kyle
23-09-2011, 06:13 PM
are u serious that putting some usva shelves on top of each other took hours? It looks incomplete, u could have at least stacked them all the way around the room and not just up one side, don't understand that.

karter
24-09-2011, 04:53 AM
are u serious that putting some usva shelves on top of each other took hours? It looks incomplete, u could have at least stacked them all the way around the room and not just up one side, don't understand that.

no stacking mannequins between them was..

---------- Post added 24-09-2011 at 10:24 AM ----------

lmao its not just about u

Okay i dont understand the point of sayin this twice.......

GirlNextDoor15
24-09-2011, 05:23 AM
That room looks amazing although it didn't win.

Halas
24-09-2011, 08:46 AM
Staff h8 you
~lolz txt it~

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts!

Samantha
24-09-2011, 08:59 AM
Staff h8 you
~lolz txt it~

Do you have to troll pointlessly :S.

Like I said, I still haven't seen the winning ones, but all in all I should have won and wasn't on the list but I don't mind. It's a regular coincidence for Habbo for me :P!

Nick
24-09-2011, 09:06 AM
wow its a really good room but like others have said, I havent seen the winning rooms :P

Also im not sure on the USVA bits:P

Aladdin
24-09-2011, 09:36 AM
o kyle said it aswel didnt know i dnt read any other posts lmao=S!!!!!
its a nice room i nt gona lie but others could of been better so yh lol

Kyle
24-09-2011, 12:11 PM
no stacking mannequins between them was..

If that took you hours then you fail at stacking

The whole point of them mannequins is that you can double click them, not just look at them through a glass screen.

Tylervo
25-09-2011, 10:44 PM

karter
26-09-2011, 10:45 AM

uh as i said stacking mannequins took time.. please read carefully

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!