PDA

View Full Version : Wired help..

Meanies
24-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Okay I've no idea why what I have isn't working.. in the image below, when the glowball goes onto certain banzai tiles, it should be taken back to where it is currently. The wired I have in the stack to do this is:
Repeat effect trigger, match furni to position and state effect, and three has furni on conditions. The trigger is to every .5 seconds, the match furni is to where the glowball currently is and the conditions are set to the random tiles which take the glowball back to the start. Is it the trigger which is wrong maybe? I don't see why it isn't working at all.

http://i53.tinypic.com/ix849e.png

Vernier
24-09-2011, 03:30 PM
Add Vernier I'll give you a hand on client :)

David.

KieKieKoala
24-09-2011, 04:17 PM
Don't quote me on this but some conditions can only work alone, i.e. only one can be on a stack and i think that 'has furni on' is one of those that can only work alone.

You would need
repeat 0.5 + match furni (glowball bk to start) + condition has furni on

so three lots with only the one condition on.. as i think don't quote me on this 'the conditions are basically confusing the wired telling it "the glowball if its on this tile + this tile + this tile (cuz of three conditions) then send it back" and as there is only one glowball and only possibly to be on one tile at a time its not sending it back :)

Vernier
24-09-2011, 04:20 PM
Don't quote me on this but some conditions can only work alone, i.e. only one can be on a stack and i think that 'has furni on' is one of those that can only work alone.

You would need

so three lots with only the one condition on.. as i think don't quote me on this 'the conditions are basically confusing the wired telling it "the glowball if its on this tile + this tile + this tile (cuz of three conditions) then send it back" and as there is only one glowball and only possibly to be on one tile at a time its not sending it back :)

Me and pasta just sorted it but you were exactly right! Hope it's all ok now Pasta! :)

David.

Mr-Trainor
25-09-2011, 08:13 AM
Just to add, if you put three conditions on one stack (or any other number) then all of the conditions must be matched before the stack can be triggered.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!