PDA

View Full Version : I'm doing new achivement guide

Halas
27-09-2011, 04:24 PM
since 9y did achivement guide i will do another one, but with new achivements. In the past year a lot of achivements has been added to habbo.

I am writing guide how to get em easier.
x0x0x0 publishing soon

geo
27-09-2011, 04:40 PM
It'll be interesting to see what you write. I guess you could just tell us all to cheat, like most of us do.

Jurv
27-09-2011, 06:11 PM
I'll be waiting to see this then, see what you can come up with.

Vernier
27-09-2011, 06:38 PM
Best of luck and I look forward to reading this :)

David.

T@R
27-09-2011, 07:01 PM
It'll be interesting to see what you write. I guess you could just tell us all to cheat, like most of us do.
how does one cheat?

geo
27-09-2011, 07:04 PM
how does one cheat?

idk if you'd call it cheating as such.
but all these achievement boosting things have defeated the point in these 'games', so i call it cheating lol :p

T@R
27-09-2011, 07:06 PM
idk if you'd call it cheating as such.
but all these achievement boosting things have defeated the point in these 'games', so i call it cheating lol :p
it depends really
when habbo make an achievement for having someone sit in your room, it's not difficult to bypass the hard work, but some of the achievement boosters are quite clever and you have to give credit to the people who think them up
humans tend to be lazy by nature, so if there's a way of skipping the hard work and getting the same reward nine times out of ten they will do it

geo
27-09-2011, 07:09 PM
it depends really
when habbo make an achievement for having someone sit in your room, it's not difficult to bypass the hard work, but some of the achievement boosters are quite clever and you have to give credit to the people who think them up
humans tend to be lazy by nature, so if there's a way of skipping the hard work and getting the same reward nine times out of ten they will do it

the people that think of the ideas are quite clever i guess. but really what's the point at times, you wouldn't really give someone a badge for being able to stand on a teleporter or load up a autoclicker lol. oh well, you can't stop people doing that i just think it defeats the points of the games. people get way too competitive as well at times just to get a badge *+*+*

T@R
27-09-2011, 07:11 PM
the people that think of the ideas are quite clever i guess. but really what's the point at times, you wouldn't really give someone a badge for being able to stand on a teleporter or load up a autoclicker lol. oh well, you can't stop people doing that i just think it defeats the points of the games. people get way too competitive as well at times just to get a badge *+*+*

yeah i don't bother with achievements any more because you can get them so easily they're not worth the effort
if i see someone with a high achievement score nowadays i just laugh at how much time they've wasted on a game

geo
27-09-2011, 07:23 PM
yeah i don't bother with achievements any more because you can get them so easily they're not worth the effort
if i see someone with a high achievement score nowadays i just laugh at how much time they've wasted on a game

when i see anything over 10,000 i think it's just too time consuming to even want to try. :P

Jordan
27-09-2011, 07:40 PM
You don't have to live on Habbo to get a high achievement score. You can boost your score via facebook and collect bonuses from other Habbo's!

T@R
27-09-2011, 07:42 PM
You don't have to live on Habbo to get a high achievement score. You can boost your score via facebook and collect bonuses from other Habbo's!
facebook and habbo don't belong together

e5
27-09-2011, 09:11 PM
Cam on then do it!!! <3

Rainbow
28-09-2011, 06:21 AM
Looking forward to seeing what you put:)

Nick
28-09-2011, 11:19 AM
I guess 9y will get back to this anyway so whats the point.

Halas
28-09-2011, 02:03 PM
I guess 9y will get back to this anyway so whats the point.

he is really low with new achivements lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!