PDA

View Full Version : Who is getting sick and tired of Habbo...

FRISC0
22-08-2005, 09:17 AM
They dont help us atall? Atleast 200 people are scammed a day and 20 accounts hacked, or accsed and Habbo arent doing anything?

No offence to Budy, DJ-3000 but they arent the only people who have been affected by this and aren't the only ones who had been hacked.

Habbo say you cant get hacked, well... Funny that it happened.

Everyone whos been scammed hacked ect. we need our furni back too!

Please post 'ere if you've been hacked scammed whatever just post and tell me how it happend or whatever i wanna hear!

Wayne
22-08-2005, 09:18 AM
Yeah, I'm getting bored of it. Like you say, loads of rooms being scripted, people being hacked, scammed etc.
I haven't been on for quite a while, because it's also getting a bit boring. :$

FRISC0
22-08-2005, 09:21 AM
Im bored stiff, They wont awnser emails either. Ive asked them to trace my furni they wont do that either? Whats going on?

Wayne
22-08-2005, 09:23 AM
Im bored stiff, They wont awnser emails either. Ive asked them to trace my furni they wont do that either? Whats going on?

I dunno, but it's not just us it's boring, it's probz loads more people aswell.

jam666
22-08-2005, 09:26 AM
yes im getting bored aswell becuase when the rich habbos get hacked eg: budy habbo staff are first on the scene but when one of us do they dont do nout which is toatally unfair and they have very perthetic security

FRISC0
22-08-2005, 09:29 AM
Ok, so we cant have fun without being Rich, we cant get our stuff back becuase habbo is to selfish to awnser my email, i really do hope they are reading this because its doing my head in. everyday i see so many leaving givaways on the trade list. I saw one once that said Sorry im leaving, Givaway and the discription said i cant take much more of habbo its crazy and out of hand.

What can we do? So bored because "bobble aid" is rubbish and only few people can see whats happening in the room. they need a massive 50 room party with every staff in a room and a hobba in every room. Atleast it would be good ;s

Wayne
22-08-2005, 09:31 AM
Lol. And it would actually be nice, if a hobba / mod actually did come to your room, or reply back to you, when you use the blue question mark.

jam666
22-08-2005, 09:32 AM
frisco im giving u rep because thats is exactly what i was thinking only rich ppl are allowed to have furni normal habbos arnt if we say we have a throne they hack us scam etc its utterly pointless exspecially when the person who hacked me was once a mate just goes to show how vunerable us nnormal habbos are

FRISC0
22-08-2005, 09:32 AM
I just called one, no reply.

Its not just us bored. its most of the hotel :s

EDIT: they think bringing out a new rare is fun!
Yeah.. if you can get credits ... WOW i have a poster on my wall
wip dee do darr

Orange_Parasol
22-08-2005, 09:33 AM
Yes I Hate It Spending Real Money On Vurtial Furniture When half the time it gets scammed ect. I Quit Habbo Last Week,I Left Habbo For rs for one you dont have to spend real life money on stuff [execpt membership]

Wayne
22-08-2005, 09:35 AM
I just called one, no reply.

Its not just us bored. its most of the hotel :s

EDIT: they think bringing out a new rare is fun!
Yeah.. if you can get credits ... WOW i have a poster on my wall
wip dee do darr

Yeah, true. I'm gonna continue to not go on, and probably persuade others not to, so the habbos online each day decreases, causing Habbo to think "What's happening?" and then they might actually make it less boring, and more securitive.

FRISC0
22-08-2005, 09:35 AM
Wow HC People have extra clothes. I think we should all get them.. Hc should get new ones :s but NOOO too many new rare Posters on their hands

I know what its like to be "Rich" i was once, but.. Y'know.. Hacked like everyone else just because i had more than others

I used to always give out stuff randomly and do stupid comps like, whats my mission win a mode bar ;D i miss doing that :'( i like giving...

Wayne
22-08-2005, 09:37 AM
Awww, shame. It ain't on though. :@ As soon as hackers see mountain loads of furni, they hack.. :s

FRISC0
22-08-2005, 09:37 AM
Oh, Ill go on habbo alright, Because im standing up for my rights which we should have.

Wayne
22-08-2005, 09:38 AM
Oh, Ill go on habbo alright, Because im standing up for my rights which we should have.

Hmmm, I would go on, but it causes my pc to restart :@
Anyway, that's off the subject. I'll try getting on and stand up for myself :rolleyes:

popppy3000
22-08-2005, 09:39 AM
habbo should be were no one can get hacked

Kieeran
22-08-2005, 09:39 AM
I got owned by DiR -.-

jam666
22-08-2005, 09:40 AM
frisco true they shouldnt call habbo habbo hotel they should call it hacking hotel

FRISC0
22-08-2005, 09:42 AM
Guys we need to take habbo into our own hands.
Thing is, furni tracing isnt my speciality... :(
Funny how they trace Habbo council members furni and they make a fuss over budy..

Kieeran
22-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Guys we need to take habbo into our own hands.
Thing is, furni tracing isnt my speciality... :(
Funny how they trace Habbo council members furni and they make a fuss over budy..
it's like iof Budy gt a green oriental screen he'd say he paid a dino for it habbo would give him 2 dinos back and take it

if someone called er xxQTxx or something bit silly had a screen habbo would just take it

FRISC0
22-08-2005, 09:51 AM
YaTwice is kicking up a stink about Habbox, well were giving him some fan rooms :)

Wayne
22-08-2005, 09:51 AM
YaTwice is kicking up a stink about Habbox, well were giving him some fan rooms :)

Lmao, saying what? :o

Kieeran
22-08-2005, 09:54 AM
Lmao, saying what? :o
Even though he'll remove them in a few clicks

FRISC0
22-08-2005, 09:59 AM
He Removed them and added his own ones. This is war? Dudes, Missions
Say No To HabboDown

jam666
22-08-2005, 10:02 AM
i can only think of a protest or sumat in a public room?
or the mission changing like frisco said

FRISC0
22-08-2005, 10:05 AM
Well, just shows how imature a 18-20 year old can be

Wayne
22-08-2005, 10:06 AM
Lol. I wouldn't be surprised if this thread got closed soon enough. :(
A protest would be interesting :8

FRISC0
22-08-2005, 10:09 AM
Yes it would, Anyone wanna start one?

EDIT: Funny how YaTwice knocks it off now eh?

Evolution
22-08-2005, 10:15 AM
I agree with this thread in general, Habbo's customer service su.cks whether your real parants use the contact form, you use the contact form or anything.

I've had advice to call the Habbo offices, so that's what I'm going to do. If I get no reply or something stupid - I'll get my parants to phone them.

FRISC0
22-08-2005, 10:32 AM
I just realised what YaTwice is on about. :) He messaged me about it..

ullie
22-08-2005, 10:33 AM
My pillow was taken by mod's does that count? ;S

!-.Scammed.-!
22-08-2005, 11:19 AM
Not All Rich People Are Bad But All Of Them Brag And Stuff, and They Get Popular Rooms.

Hobbas Think Their Royalty And Only Visit Popular Rooms!

Its Not Fair!!

Also, I Would Like To Protest!

Meet In Theatredrome And All Get On Stage!

SupaIGA
22-08-2005, 11:35 AM
Do what im doing.. This is my last week on habbo untill I leave and go to jabbatown.com

It is coming along nicely and treats its visitors alot better than money obbsessed sulake...

xhannx
23-08-2005, 11:12 AM
Do a massive, massive, massive thing in the hallway, we could get loads of habbos shouting stuff
I've been hacked SO many times
and a very long story about me buying 100 credits... the money was taken bt i still aint gt the credits! And that was about a year ago, and if the petition doesn't work, My dad says if he hears of anything like that happening to anyone EVER again, hes going to get the police on habbo!
AND why do habbo staff get free rares, free furni, and special rares, like silver pillows, white rollers, they get special rares like that... AND they don't even have to pay for them! Its stupid :@
So lets get everyone we know to do a masssive petition in hallway, or we could all bombard every single habbo staff's room! Cmon, what have we got to lose
Oh and btw, when habbos get banned, they dont get given there furni back, thats got there REAL monee in that account, so they deserve the right to get there monee back :@

So whose with me?
Big Big bombarding!

FRISC0
26-08-2005, 07:15 AM
Ive been hacked over 10 times on different accounts. My furni has never been returned to me.

FrozenIllusions
26-08-2005, 07:28 AM
You know it sais habbo staff never ask to change your pass,

But then there was that thing were you change pass before saturday

And you can win 50 credits so like do habbo not follow there own rule's?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!