PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 3 beta

Oleh
27-09-2011, 08:15 PM
Codes got sent out 7 hour ago.

Only just been able to start playing (server is crap)

http://i.imgur.com/YgX3f.png

Thoughts?

dbgtz
27-09-2011, 09:21 PM
I haven't played it yet (and won't until it's out on the ps store for everyone), but how big is the file?

Stephen!
27-09-2011, 09:41 PM
3.5GB to 3.9GB on PC. It varies in size for some people for an unknown reason.

Unusually, the alpha was more stable and had less bugs than this beta.

The game is nowhere near ready.

j0rd
28-09-2011, 01:50 PM
Xbox and PS3 users will get it tomorrow (29th Sept)!

A mate in college had Alpha and pre-Beta and he said the game is really good, he even shared us a video (which he shouldn't have), and I must say, it does look outstanding!

T@R
28-09-2011, 03:12 PM
beta on my birthday
sweet
getting this over mw3

Stephen!
28-09-2011, 04:29 PM
My gameplay if anybody is interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hQ9zd0VrDI

T@R
28-09-2011, 04:36 PM
looks pretty intense
it's really quiet (or so it seems to me)
makes it a bit scary

Oleh
28-09-2011, 06:16 PM
Xbox and PS3 users will get it tomorrow (29th Sept)!

A mate in college had Alpha and pre-Beta and he said the game is really good, he even shared us a video (which he shouldn't have), and I must say, it does look outstanding!

.. and pc.

j0rd
28-09-2011, 08:04 PM
.. and pc.

PC had the pre-order beta 2 days before, so I never bothered mentioning :)

Oleh
28-09-2011, 08:17 PM
ps3 and xbox had the Medal of honor tier 1 edition exclusive beta :D

Which is how I got it.

Pazza
29-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Open beta available now :) just waiting for it to download :D

Chris
29-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Ive just started the download, 10% done already! :D

Pazza
29-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Ive just started the download, 10% done already! :D
28%, 1 hour left apparently but HOPEFULLY itll take less :D

Chris
29-09-2011, 12:45 PM
100%, just launched the game. Hopefully I'll be able to get into a match fairly easy. xD

Pazza
29-09-2011, 12:50 PM
woah how's yours so quick :( !? 40% and waiting hahaha

Michael-
29-09-2011, 12:51 PM
Took about 10minutes for mine to download, Cant beleive how much smoother this runs than BC2. Awesome game.

j0rd
29-09-2011, 03:35 PM
I'm on 80%, cannot wait for download complete

AgnesIO
29-09-2011, 04:59 PM
100%, just launched the game. Hopefully I'll be able to get into a match fairly easy. xD

Nine minutes?!

I am looking at 5 hours :P

dbgtz
29-09-2011, 05:27 PM
PSN had to go down when I got home -.-

Chris
29-09-2011, 05:31 PM
Nine minutes?!

I am looking at 5 hours :P

Yeah LOL. Ive played a few matches but I'm not really enjoying it that much. :(

AgnesIO
29-09-2011, 05:35 PM
Yeah LOL. Ive played a few matches but I'm not really enjoying it that much. :(

I just want COD MW2 back with better graphics and dedi servers.

Hoping for a map pack on mw3 of the mw2 maps haha

But in terms of gameplay, BC2 looks wayy better

AgnesIO
29-09-2011, 06:10 PM
Getting slightly better speeds.

Two hours remaining.

Accipiter
29-09-2011, 06:59 PM
You know what, I actually enjoyed that... LMAO

Promoted about 7 times in my first game

AgnesIO
29-09-2011, 07:02 PM
43 minutes remaining haha

Oleh
29-09-2011, 07:04 PM
Took me an hour n half on both pc and 360. Damn your internetz must be sloww.

AgnesIO
29-09-2011, 07:27 PM

Went at about 150kb/s for a fair amount of time - just finished at 300kb's.

Sometimes get 1mb/s when downloading programs

---------- Post added 29-09-2011 at 08:30 PM ----------

"We're sorry, an error has occurred"

**** off lol

---------- Post added 29-09-2011 at 08:33 PM ----------

Allowing me to launch now.

dbgtz
29-09-2011, 07:38 PM

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1508094251.png
However fibre optic cables are on the way (they're literally digging some stuff up now for it). What are peoples impressions whilst I wait for another 1158mb to download?

AgnesIO
29-09-2011, 07:46 PM
Server keeps disconnecting me, although enjoying the game so far.

Currently 3 kills to one death haha

Trying to change controls, but by the time I have done that, I d/c :P

dbgtz
29-09-2011, 07:52 PM
Server keeps disconnecting me, although enjoying the game so far.

Currently 3 kills to one death haha

Trying to change controls, but by the time I have done that, I d/c :P

What platform?

Accipiter
29-09-2011, 07:57 PM
Personally I can only fight a sniper so far haha, then (in the metro map) change to shotgun / assault

j0rd
29-09-2011, 08:33 PM
How are people getting promoted so quick?!

I've played a few hours, gameplay is amazing, servers constantly crash/freeze though :(

Accipiter
29-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Only problems I had with servers was connecting (EA Can not currently connect to servers) took about 3 attempts

Suspective
29-09-2011, 09:21 PM
Likewise. I've not been able to connect to the servers for some reason.

Kept trying but no luck. :P

I'll try tomorrow morning I suppose.

Pazza
29-09-2011, 09:26 PM
just been on caspian border for about half an hour but i got d'cd :( password is shoppingcartsareagoodride , and jets are abit overhyped, and everyone just waits for jets to spawn :(

samsaBEAR
29-09-2011, 10:04 PM
i'm downloading it now, i thought the beta was only for people with MoH codes, or was that code for early entry?

Oleh
29-09-2011, 10:13 PM
2 day early :D

I'm dissapointed that I can't even connect now.

Pazza
29-09-2011, 10:17 PM
managed to get on an EU non laggy caspian map - so good!

Michael-
29-09-2011, 10:45 PM
How would i go around getting the caspian map on Xbox 360 ?

Stephen!
29-09-2011, 10:54 PM
How would i go around getting the caspian map on Xbox 360 ?

PC Only.

samsaBEAR
30-09-2011, 12:31 AM
I spent the last two hours doing nothing (because apparantly all the single player games I have stop stuff from downloading, even if they don't have multiplayer whatsoever) to find out that the servers won't even let me connect (360)

dbgtz
30-09-2011, 12:48 AM
Assuming the game will have no where near this many glitches, it will be a brilliant title.

Lamz
30-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Me & 3 friends downloading this as i type

Technologic
30-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Tried to install the PC beta but kept getting errors... now downloading the PS3 beta

Chris
30-09-2011, 05:05 PM
Tried to get the PC version to try the other map but apparently my graphics card isn't good enough.

Lamz
30-09-2011, 06:27 PM
never played BF in my life & tbh... It's ****.

AgnesIO
30-09-2011, 06:44 PM

I do hope you don't like Call of Duty.

Smurfed-
30-09-2011, 06:46 PM
Ugh... It's downloading now and I now regret getting a 4gig xbox D: Had to delete so many things :'(

AgnesIO
30-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Ugh... It's downloading now and I now regret getting a 4gig xbox D: Had to delete so many things :'(

Give it a few months and you will be really screwed.

Judge Judy
30-09-2011, 06:55 PM
It's good but after a game or two my PS3 went louder than it's usual jet engine noise (LA Noire did the same). Guess I'll have to find methods of keeping it cooler than usual.

Lamz
30-09-2011, 07:08 PM
I do hope you don't like Call of Duty.
yep, lol I'm ob black ops online now

y didn't u get a 250G?

AgnesIO
30-09-2011, 07:17 PM

y didn't u get a 250G?

Amusing you call BF3 **** and COD good lol

Smurfed-
30-09-2011, 07:36 PM

y didn't u get a 250G?

Because I was impatient and did not want to wait longer to get my xbox :\

AgnesIO
30-09-2011, 07:37 PM
Because I was impatient and did not want to wait longer to get my xbox :\

Patience is a virtue.

Chris
30-09-2011, 07:38 PM
Lets not turn this into a bf vs cod thread. They're both very different games and everyone is entitled to enjoy whichever they like.

Anyway I have played a little more tonight and I'm starting to get into it better now. I'll see how it goes before changing my preorder though.

dbgtz
30-09-2011, 07:42 PM

You've never played it, but somehow it is ****?

y didn't u get a 250G?

You're playing black ops and you think battlefield is ****... Black ops is easily the worst FPS I have ever played in my life, apart from bodycount but in all fairness I only played the demo (but a demo is meant to make the game look good). Black ops is a reskin (like all cods) but what makes it worse is the fact the maps are horrible, the style of the game is horrible, zombies was absolutely killed (I used to find the back story interesting but then they ruined it by adding ridiculous weapons like those russian dolls that blow up), the story was boring as poo and the multiplayer is "balanced" but anything they done to "balance" just killed it completely, like no quickscoping which just ruined using snipers on the whole as they were so slow with such small maps and a rifle would have just been affective as it would have had **** all recoil anyway, but then they try to make it look cool by making emblems and them being able to put it on your gun which would look ******ed anyway, and then there is awful gun & camo designs. This is why I'm never buying a treyarch game again. This was more of a rant as it pisses me off and isn't really aimed at you :P

Back to the point, you should really try a game before bashing it.

Lamz
30-09-2011, 08:11 PM
You've never played it, but somehow it is ****?

You're playing black ops and you think battlefield is ****... Black ops is easily the worst FPS I have ever played in my life, apart from bodycount but in all fairness I only played the demo (but a demo is meant to make the game look good). Black ops is a reskin (like all cods) but what makes it worse is the fact the maps are horrible, the style of the game is horrible, zombies was absolutely killed (I used to find the back story interesting but then they ruined it by adding ridiculous weapons like those russian dolls that blow up), the story was boring as poo and the multiplayer is "balanced" but anything they done to "balance" just killed it completely, like no quickscoping which just ruined using snipers on the whole as they were so slow with such small maps and a rifle would have just been affective as it would have had **** all recoil anyway, but then they try to make it look cool by making emblems and them being able to put it on your gun which would look ******ed anyway, and then there is awful gun & camo designs. This is why I'm never buying a treyarch game again. This was more of a rant as it pisses me off and isn't really aimed at you :P

Back to the point, you should really try a game before bashing it.

I was on BF3 Beta... disliked it & played CoD...

dbgtz
30-09-2011, 08:29 PM
I was on BF3 Beta... disliked it & played CoD...

You said you never played BF in your life? :S Why didn't you like it...

Accipiter
30-09-2011, 08:42 PM
Tom i'd usually say the same, I've never played BF Properly since 1943 (1942) not sure, bad company I just hated but i'm loving BF3

Although this is less than beta this is ******* charlie stage, it's poor, so many glitches.

Lamz
30-09-2011, 08:49 PM
You said you never played BF in your life? :S Why didn't you like it...

idk, lol

It's like... diff i s'pose. I didn't know what the hell i was meant to do & i couldn't see ANY enimies... I finally got the jist that they were all in the train & i just always died :(

Accipiter
30-09-2011, 08:50 PM
jUST GOT 26 kills to 8 deaths, unlocked about 20 things, still scrolling through them now, holographics sights and a **** load else, I think I might prefer this game over cod.

dbgtz
30-09-2011, 09:25 PM
jUST GOT 26 kills to 8 deaths, unlocked about 20 things, still scrolling through them now, holographics sights and a **** load else, I think I might prefer this game over cod.

Liam you're beast :O :L I suck entirely at this game, but I think I will prefer it heavily over COD despite easily being better at it.

Also can someone tell me if the G36c is in the beta?

Pazza
30-09-2011, 09:26 PM

i keep getting dead confused with my unlocks, cause different teams have different starting guns and i keep thinking ive lost things :(
it's annoying how they didnt put caspian border as the beta level, since that would set bf3 aside from cod with the vehicles, right now its just a direct comparison :/

Accipiter
30-09-2011, 09:32 PM
Haven't came across that G36c yet, but im only corporal lvl 9

Might also be on the other teams weapons, I've unlocked a small mp40 type weapon, a bolt action rifle that sucks balls, and a the MG46 Or something (like the MG40 In cod)

I prefer this because it's more tactical and more war like, especially rush, it's just more realistic not like

3... 2... 1... FIGHT TILL THE DEATH -RUNS ROUND LIKE A CRAZY **** IN TINY TOON

dbgtz
30-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Haven't came across that G36c yet, but im only corporal lvl 9

Might also be on the other teams weapons, I've unlocked a small mp40 type weapon, a bolt action rifle that sucks balls, and a the MG46 Or something (like the MG40 In cod)

I prefer this because it's more tactical and more war like, especially rush, it's just more realistic not like

3... 2... 1... FIGHT TILL THE DEATH -RUNS ROUND LIKE A CRAZY **** IN TINY TOON

By "small mp40 type weapon" do you mean the PP2000? And same, but also because when playing with friends it's so much more tactical which just adds a whole new layer of interest for me personally.

Although I do wish there weren't so many random campers, I don't mind tatical camping (by bombs and ****) but when they're just lying in the little hall it takes the dogs bollocks.

Accipiter
30-09-2011, 09:54 PM
By "small mp40 type weapon" do you mean the PP2000? And same, but also because when playing with friends it's so much more tactical which just adds a whole new layer of interest for me personally.

Although I do wish there weren't so many random campers, I don't mind tatical camping (by bombs and ****) but when they're just lying in the little hall it takes the dogs bollocks.

Got a different map, i've always been a sniper on any BF game (Battlefield Heroes, Battlefield 1942) It's the only class I can put up with, but on metro I feel I can play other classes which is also an interest.

I doubt I'll ever have a clan / squad on BF3 unless I play with HxF'ers

dbgtz
30-09-2011, 10:02 PM
Got a different map, i've always been a sniper on any BF game (Battlefield Heroes, Battlefield 1942) It's the only class I can put up with, but on metro I feel I can play other classes which is also an interest.

I doubt I'll ever have a clan / squad on BF3 unless I play with HxF'ers

Not gonna lie, I was exactly the same in using a sniper. On BC2 or 1943 I was a sniper 90% of the time and only changed just to test it out or try get a specific weapon. Also I'm guessing you're not getting it on PS3 considering, as far as I remember, you don't own one? :P

Accipiter
30-09-2011, 10:07 PM
Yeah Xboxer ereee, sounds like its gunna die though the fans are like PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And yeah I believe its the PP2000

But the good thing with BF3 Is sniper with lazer pointer can be used close range

dbgtz
30-09-2011, 10:13 PM
Yeah Xboxer ereee, sounds like its gunna die though the fans are like PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And yeah I believe its the PP2000

But the good thing with BF3 Is sniper with lazer pointer can be used close range

But the bad thing is the reflection of the scope -.- I find the snipers quite **** on this game got 3 hit markers on a guy in a small time frame (about 5 seconds) and he lived still.

Accipiter
30-09-2011, 10:18 PM
I did that a few times, I think its to do with distance, movement and impact area

I found if I ran and shot it took more time to kill, and found the further away the more shots it took!

Oleh
30-09-2011, 11:12 PM
But the bad thing is the reflection of the scope -.- I find the snipers quite **** on this game got 3 hit markers on a guy in a small time frame (about 5 seconds) and he lived still.

Don't use the 12x zoom then nub :D

I'm a sniper only.

Add Fridge Salesman if you ever wanna play with me.

samsaBEAR
01-10-2011, 12:12 AM
My favourite part of the beta is when you fall through the map and can't get back out. It's so buggy, and honestly I'm not a huge fan of it. I think prone shouldn't come back at all, and all in all it just feels like a 'bigger' better looking Call Of Duty, whereas BC2 felt like it's own game. Not sure whether I'm gonna get it anymore

Lamz
01-10-2011, 12:41 AM
ok, just had another play @ this... i get the hang of it that it is domination not team deathmatch.. lol

I still prefer CoD

Oleh
01-10-2011, 01:07 AM
Many people prefer cod due to battlefield needing more skill and tactical awareness.

and it's more like demolition rather than domination.

samsaBEAR
01-10-2011, 07:00 AM
Many people prefer cod due to battlefield needing more skill and tactical awareness.

That's why I was a big fan of BC2, because you if you were in a strong squad (not even a strong team) you could still win by outflanking/outsmarting your enemy. The beta just doesn't feel the same, it feels like it's been designed to be more fastpaced, which I'm not sure I'm a fan of

Smurfed-
01-10-2011, 07:10 AM
I think the beta looks ok. The only thing I don't like is that the graphics look a bit more like a cartoon. Maybe its just me? And with bf2 I always seem to be on the squad that have no idea on what they are doing!

Accipiter
01-10-2011, 09:46 AM
That's why I was a big fan of BC2, because you if you were in a strong squad (not even a strong team) you could still win by outflanking/outsmarting your enemy. The beta just doesn't feel the same, it feels like it's been designed to be more fastpaced, which I'm not sure I'm a fan of

You do realise you're playing rush haha, or atleast I believe you are if it's xbox, not sure what the other game modes are.

The first thing I did notice was the graphics, they are quite poor in bright environments, but once you get into the darker ones you barely notice.

I've had trouble crawling through the map but I only ever fall slightly below and can easily crawl back out, it is beta stage, but like I said, it feels less than even beta it looks literally just finished, did they even have a closed beta stage?

---------WARNING-------------

IF YOU'RE USING YOUR MIC IN GAME YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE ANNOYING *****, USE IT IN PRIVATE CHAT YOU TOTAL *** HEADS.

Yes BF3, you failed to mute people playing their game full blast with their mic in, I don't fancy hearing half way across another map while i'm playing because some idiot fancys talking in game.

dbgtz
01-10-2011, 10:46 AM
You do realise you're playing rush haha, or atleast I believe you are if it's xbox, not sure what the other game modes are.

The first thing I did notice was the graphics, they are quite poor in bright environments, but once you get into the darker ones you barely notice.

I've had trouble crawling through the map but I only ever fall slightly below and can easily crawl back out, it is beta stage, but like I said, it feels less than even beta it looks literally just finished, did they even have a closed beta stage?

---------WARNING-------------

IF YOU'RE USING YOUR MIC IN GAME YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE ANNOYING *****, USE IT IN PRIVATE CHAT YOU TOTAL *** HEADS.

Yes BF3, you failed to mute people playing their game full blast with their mic in, I don't fancy hearing half way across another map while i'm playing because some idiot fancys talking in game.

I thought the graphics are pretty good tbh, much better then BC2 though some textures have a poor resolution but hopefully they get to the point where those specific ones are not horrid and blurred from quite a big distance.

Lamz
01-10-2011, 10:50 AM
yh that :P You can tell I only play TDM ;)

Gonna give BTF3 a go today (an hour) & see id it changes my opinion

Stephen!
01-10-2011, 10:56 AM
It's just an absolute shame you can't play Caspian border because that would really change your mind.

Accipiter
01-10-2011, 11:00 AM
I thought the graphics are pretty good tbh, much better then BC2 though some textures have a poor resolution but hopefully they get to the point where those specific ones are not horrid and blurred from quite a big distance. First second I joined a game I spawned near a lampost and it had no texture, then windows, they look stupid they have no texture and no existence until you shoot their position.What is annoying me is:Not equally unlocking mods for both theamsWhen you finish a game you can't literally back out, you have to wait to enter to back outAnd i'm sure theres something else

dbgtz
01-10-2011, 11:59 AM
First second I joined a game I spawned near a lampost and it had no texture, then windows, they look stupid they have no texture and no existence until you shoot their position.What is annoying me is:Not equally unlocking mods for both theamsWhen you finish a game you can't literally back out, you have to wait to enter to back outAnd i'm sure theres something else

Well it is still a BETA and tbh the amount of glitches is ridiculous. Also just had what was probably my best match in terms of k/d so far with 29-8, and considering I've never really been good at battlefield games it's a bloody achievement xD

Accipiter
01-10-2011, 12:09 PM
MVP Ribbon, 28 kills to 3 deaths, 3248 score, dare say I unlocked a fair bit for the other team now LMFAO

Lamz
01-10-2011, 12:53 PM
i've got 4 ribbons can't memba what for...

I finally understand the gaem now, lol

I was always like "How comes I'm in a park in some games then i'm in a train in some games" but i realised that you start in the park... take over the park & go onto the train station... so yh now that i understand it... i like it. I don't like how i die so easily though :'(

& is there a way of customising my ak74u? like i need a red dot :L & how do you know where enemies are on the map???

j0rd
01-10-2011, 12:55 PM
i've got 4 ribbons can't memba what for...

I finally understand the gaem now, lol

I was always like "How comes I'm in a park in some games then i'm in a train in some games" but i realised that you start in the park... take over the park & go onto the train station... so yh now that i understand it... i like it. I don't like how i die so easily though :'(

& is there a way of customising my ak74u? like i need a red dot :L & how do you know where enemies are on the map???

You unlock attachments by getting kills with that particular gun

Lamz
01-10-2011, 12:57 PM
You unlock attachments by getting kills with that particular gun

woo thanks :)

Accipiter
01-10-2011, 05:45 PM
I've seemed to find if you get longer streaks you unlock things faster, not sure if its correct but I unlocked 2 things in the space of a few mins from just a killstreak!

Really need to up my pistol I want a pro secondary.

P.S I HATE KNIVES, Im use to knifing people on cod from the front so I swipe at them now and its just like lol miss -dead

samsaBEAR
01-10-2011, 07:07 PM
Why do torches blind you in the daylight?

Accipiter
01-10-2011, 07:44 PM
No idea, but I don't even think they're that great of a perk or w.e, they make you noticable, I always get first kill on someone with a torch.

Stephen!
01-10-2011, 07:44 PM
Because they do in real life? Shine a torch in your eyes at mid-day, still blinds you pretty much

Accipiter
01-10-2011, 07:48 PM
I haven't been blinded by them yet but when you get a torch shone at you irl you still hazard a direction of where its from, on this I believe it whitens your whole screen.

And when in the literal metro on the map I seem to get yellow frames flickering, and when I die the cam always falls right under the map?

dbgtz
01-10-2011, 08:24 PM
No idea, but I don't even think they're that great of a perk or w.e, they make you noticable, I always get first kill on someone with a torch.

I think they're good but only in confined spaces.

Accipiter
01-10-2011, 08:26 PM
The torches also glitch, they shine onto the other side of walls, which looks daft!

samsaBEAR
01-10-2011, 11:33 PM
Because they do in real life? Shine a torch in your eyes at mid-day, still blinds you pretty much
irl they do yeah, but in a game where it's not real life, and you're trying to get the guy disarming the bomb, him spinning around and blinding you in broad daylight seems very unfair. you might as well leave the torch on all the time and go around blinding people before killing them

Lamz
02-10-2011, 08:18 AM
That adrenaline sensation when u fall out the map & still get kills :D

scottish
02-10-2011, 12:06 PM
Anyone know if its possible to show fps 100% on pc

Atm I know you can use ctrl alt S which only shows it while your holding the keys

And MSI afterburner seems to bug and makes the screen flicker while it's on

Firehorse
02-10-2011, 09:14 PM
http://kotaku.com/5845866/origin-account-bans-threatened-for-playing-on-modded-battlefield-3-beta-servers

This is tempting me to cancel my pre-order. EA are really being ***** to PC gamers.

Neil
02-10-2011, 09:43 PM
http://kotaku.com/5845866/origin-account-bans-threatened-for-playing-on-modded-battlefield-3-beta-servers

This is tempting me to cancel my pre-order. EA are really being ***** to PC gamers.

To be fair, it's pretty obvious they want everyone to experience the game the way they intended, I don't blame them for banning people using modded servers, anyone that get banned doing it only have themselves to blame really, to be fair they should probably send out an in-game warning really because not everyone will pay attention to the forum posts.

Firehorse
02-10-2011, 09:46 PM
To be fair, it's pretty obvious they want everyone to experience the game the way they intended, I don't blame them for banning people using modded servers, anyone that get banned doing it only have themselves to blame really, to be fair they should probably send out an in-game warning really because not everyone will pay attention to the forum posts.

But the point is anybody could load it up, click on join random server and end up on a modded one.

Accipiter
02-10-2011, 09:51 PM
People always MOD pc servers, if you don't want it, don't sell it to them.

They still make a ******* profit!

Why don't they start thinking realistically and create a place where I can actually report the the beta? Like the Battlefield Heroes forum...

But nah, that hole in the map is perfectly fine and having peoples mics being unmutable is fine to, i tend to like hearing to literal "noise" literally cracking noises and repeats of sound in game....

samsaBEAR
02-10-2011, 10:14 PM
I can understand about banning people from playing modded servers in the beta, because when it all boils down, it's not about our enjoyment, it's about working out the kinks and stuff. when the actual game comes out, as long as the server doesn't like, compromise EA or Origin or the player's computers or whatever, i don't see a problem with them

Kane45
11-10-2011, 06:59 AM
I am playing this game on ps3 and two days before i have recieved my Beta code two days before now i am playing it and the overall experience as i heard about it is same.

Lamz
14-10-2011, 01:15 AM
is beta over now? 'cause i can't connect...

Chris
14-10-2011, 10:47 AM
is beta over now? 'cause i can't connect...

I think it ended on Monday. :P

Lamz
14-10-2011, 11:05 AM
I think it ended on Monday. :P

oh, lol ok ty

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!