PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Wired + Banzai Teles no longer works...

JessiJames
28-09-2011, 02:12 PM
The good old combination of banzai teleporters and Teleport to Furni wired no longer works.... so goodbye Ice TTag, Skateboard, and Banzai boosting.... :(

geo
28-09-2011, 02:46 PM
Good. :)

Now people will have to do it the way it should be done, by playing it.

Jordan
28-09-2011, 05:55 PM
Agree with Georgia, the games her made to be played not abused!

Jssy
28-09-2011, 06:07 PM
Sad for the achievement booster peeps but makes it fairer for everyone :)

Jordan:A
28-09-2011, 06:10 PM
I'm glad I done most of mine while I could then :)

Vernier
28-09-2011, 07:43 PM
It's a shame in ways as some of the achievements take forever to get.

David.

JessiJames
29-09-2011, 09:49 AM
Yeah, I already have XX in Skateboard and Lord of the Tiles, but the Banzai player and Banzai star take AGES to get!

It wasn't as if only SOME players could boost, and other's couldn't. All Habbos could choose to play "properly", or to "boost", so it was completely fair in that respect. It's like someone walking to town, and someone hopping in a taxi - the end result is the same.

The main thing I'm upset about is having to scrap my well-loved and well-used boost rooms, as they're useless now :( that to me, is unfair. My room host and arcade room owner badges are going to take a complete rethink now!

Nick
29-09-2011, 11:57 AM
Finally, Habbo should have done this a long time ago tbh because who wants to make a game and someone comes along and makes a cheat version of it. Arent these achievements ment to be like long term goals and to be played and have fun with.

geo
29-09-2011, 02:40 PM
Yeah, I already have XX in Skateboard and Lord of the Tiles, but the Banzai player and Banzai star take AGES to get!

It wasn't as if only SOME players could boost, and other's couldn't. All Habbos could choose to play "properly", or to "boost", so it was completely fair in that respect. It's like someone walking to town, and someone hopping in a taxi - the end result is the same.

The main thing I'm upset about is having to scrap my well-loved and well-used boost rooms, as they're useless now :( that to me, is unfair. My room host and arcade room owner badges are going to take a complete rethink now!

Now badges should be more rare (well for those people that haven't spent their time doing them by boosting) which will be better. You don't get an achievement for using an auto clicker or letting something else do your work, you get an achievement because you earn it.

There's other ways of getting badges, like playing the game. Why don't you make a game arena? :)

MKR&*42
29-09-2011, 02:56 PM
Goodluck to people aiming for XX badges xL.

I only do achievements that involve you standing on something e.g. Ice skating because I usually just sit/stand in 1 spot and chat to people.

But yeah, I agree with what everyone's said about it being fair now. It's like people using autotypers to boost online time... that's just sad, creepy and way too addicted.

e5
29-09-2011, 03:10 PM
OH NO WE ACTUALLY HAVE TO PLAY HABBO

Aaron
29-09-2011, 06:16 PM
Well, it's good for some people. Luckily I've got X for them all just got one more level for banzai then I'm done! :)

Nick
29-09-2011, 10:41 PM
Well, it's good for some people. Luckily I've got X for them all just got one more level for banzai then I'm done! :)

4 more levels for me , lucky i have my banzai place ;)

Aaron
30-09-2011, 03:20 PM
yeah same, that involves effort too! ;)

Vernier
30-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Some of the achievements take so long though! :P

David.

iJess
30-09-2011, 11:13 PM
Awww sucks! Owell I got level 20 in the blades of glory so woo!

JessiJames
26-10-2011, 11:10 AM
Hey hey... I never once said that I approve of, or personally use autoclickers/typers!

I just think that it's up to people to be allowed to use their ingenuity with the tools Habbo have provided. I never used anything against the Habbo Way, or any third party scripting.... just Habbo's own furniture. I don't see a problem with this.

It's like spending an hour walking somewhere when there's a bus that takes 10 mins. You might feel you achieve more on the walk, but many people just wanna get there sooner on the bus :) Those people are gonna be mighty put-out if they cancelled the bus, right?

And I have game arenas, of course... but I also had a very popular boosting room for those who choose that option.

I'm all for giving people a choice of routes :)

GarryBan
26-10-2011, 02:13 PM
To be fair I did like that way, cheating ;D but I guess we have to do it right for the achievement unlock I guess...

Garry.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!