PDA

View Full Version : Roadrunner records new signing - The Amity Affliction

.:Sindrolic:.
28-09-2011, 11:54 PM
Hey guys, just thought id show you all my favourite band, The Amity Affliction. They're an Australian band who've only just signed their first international record deal with Roadrunner records (some noteable bands from the label would be Slipknot, Nickleback, Killswitch Engage etc). They're a post-hardcore band and they have some pretty meaningful lyrics. But anyways, here are their latest music videos to Youngbloods and I Hate Hartley, both from their album 'Youngbloods' which hit 6th on the Australian Album ARIA charts in 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE9DHWh3Vhw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezE6b5Pnvp8&feature=related

Extremely influential band in my life, I absolutely love them and I hope I've helped some of you guys find a new band to listen too :) cheers.

samsaBEAR
29-09-2011, 12:44 AM
Gigantic fan of these guys, such a good live band and managed to speak to Joel when they supported Deez Nuts earlier this year and he's such a nice guy. Youngbloods was one of the best albums released last year.

29-09-2011, 01:30 AM
They're amaaaazing live I love seeing them soo much. But yeah I love how Joel comes down and talks to the people at the front row and gets pictures at the end, hes a top bloke. Managed to get a picture with him at soundwave, destroy all music and hopefully at F The Reaper too :D
But I couldn't agree more they worked so hard on that album and its payed off heaps.

samsaBEAR
29-09-2011, 01:36 AM
Did you go to Destroy Music with Prom Queen headlining? I really wish I lived in Australia so I could've gone to that :( I bet Prom Queen won't come over here till the new album is out

29-09-2011, 02:09 AM
Yeah I went to Destroy Music with Prom Queen headlining, it was epic I got second row. And I live in Prom Queens home town, theres an electronics store near where I live, the bassist Sean Kennedy works there. Its sooooo cool. But yeah I doubt they'll your big untill their new album is out and they've gone around Australia or something.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!