PDA

View Full Version : Slowing Rares?

Zeptis
29-09-2011, 01:33 PM
Is the amount of rares being release atm slow, or is it normal?

Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo In General' to here as better suited

Plebings
29-09-2011, 02:19 PM
pets are the new rares ;)

geo
29-09-2011, 02:47 PM
they will probably release a rare at halloween. i like the fact that there are less rares now, as it makes things a little more rare if you get me ;)

Zeptis
29-09-2011, 10:33 PM
I mean it's been awhile since they have released a good rare, because really none of the summer rares where all that good, and the dragon throne was way to big to really be a good rare in opinion.

Samantha
30-09-2011, 08:40 AM
Well I feel it's your opinion if it's a good rare or not. Some may have thought the Dragon Throne was a good rare at the time but the hype is less now, however, a lot still want it today and people still buy it (probably as Halloween is fast approaching). So I feel with the Dragon Throne it's a good rare as it's still wanted today after being released a few months ago.

On the other hand, the sea throne and the sand dragon weren't as good as anticipated, not many people want them nowadays and they even struggle to get 20c (dragon) 28c (sea throne) or that's what I've seen as the latest prices.

However, I agree rares haven't been released in a while but I think Habbo are more inclined to release a whole range rather than just one rare as they could overcharge on the range of furniture and people will still buy it. Also, I feel the 'good rare' name dropped because people were buying for the incentive of badges just like they do with the pets being released.

I feel they need to bring back collectible rares, they had no badges involved and they were at a reasonable price of 25c and it was something to save up for each month!

karter
30-09-2011, 01:50 PM
If you talk about super rare its like really slow. Last time a proper super rare was released was during Habbo awards and people had actually paid a lot for em. No more super rares have been released after that.

Vernier
30-09-2011, 05:05 PM
I hope they bring a good rare out soon! :P

David.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!