PDA

View Full Version : Kart Lark - Ends 21st October

.:!SaReBeAr!:.
30-09-2011, 08:14 AM
http://habbox.com/text/Pets/-1/Kart+Lark

There are 12 characters to choose from, he comes in many different brands, but he's always been known as Mario Kart, with all his tricks and trips, hazards and bonuses. It's always frustrating when you get those bananas under your wheels, or slowed down on the course, but the one thing is.. Mario Kart never changes.If you could change or add something to your favourite game, what would it be and why?

Let us know what game it is you're making a suggestion for. The best suggestion wins! Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Gummey
17-10-2011, 01:13 AM
Grand Theft Auto - More Rainbows

Fustraton
17-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Habbo - competitions to win furni (by habbo mods)

Maatt.
17-10-2011, 05:14 PM
cod - real cod fish fighting.

Zeptis
18-10-2011, 12:32 AM
Grand Theft Auto IV - The civilian cars didn't go around you after you not moving in your car after 1 seconds, even at a red light!

Nick
18-10-2011, 10:17 AM
Call of duty black ops got better graphics

Matt
18-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Habbo - Exchange a certain amount of pixels to creds. To give new members a chance of becoming rich ;)

CaptainAce$$
18-10-2011, 11:46 AM
Animal Crossing - Stop the grass from vanishing when you walk on it alot. No grass = No building snowmen in winter D; And it also means no snow.

MultiKaching
18-10-2011, 11:47 AM
Sims 3 - I wish they'd add humor, silliness, and randomness to our Sims. The reason I'd want this is because it's more game-like so to speak. I feel as if it's a bit to much like real life and should have some gaming humor.

beth
18-10-2011, 12:43 PM
call of duty black ops: i'd like to be able to have the characters actually interact with eachother on multiplay, so like react when you walk into them or something hahaha. give em a push off the side of the map, would be fab.

Kellie
19-10-2011, 03:24 PM
Monopoly - I would change the fake money to real money ;)

Jssy
19-10-2011, 03:59 PM
Black ops - would love there to be more friendly free maps, like Nuketown, Nuketwn is really friendly and nice :P

Andii
19-10-2011, 10:24 PM
the game of life- to make me not turn into a doctor every time :O

chocobo
20-10-2011, 07:45 AM
sonic and sega racing for the ps3-- it takes too long to load between races-- and ' sonic says ' whilst loading is even more annoying

Pampling
20-10-2011, 08:56 PM
My favorite game has and will always be the Sims collection. To make it even better, I would add this amazingly amazing invention which sucks you into the game. That way, you can lead the life that you want. Quite amazing if you ask me ;)

- WilliamJamesBrunt (http://youtube.com/williamjamesbrunt)

xdinosaurdaniel
20-10-2011, 08:58 PM
Lol in gears of war 3. id remove the sawed off.

Kahpow
20-10-2011, 10:31 PM
Super Smash Bros Brawl - To add more characters from every game

COCOCAT
21-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Sims- i want the sims to make a realistic version where sims really suffer with real problems.
every game is like a fantasy land that is out of reach and impossible for humans to actually achieve.
i want a game that raises awareness for real everyday troubles we have to face, therefore preparing teenagers and kids for these life lessons and maybe even help cure the stigma related to those subjects

such as a sim who contracted Hep c or HIV
a sim with mental illness such as anxiety or bipolar
a sim who has to sell their house because they cant make their morgage repayments
a sim whose children are taken away by child services
a sim in an abusive relationship
etc

sorry if im being too negative, but something needs to teach people about genuine problems, otherwise teens have no clue about any of these subjects, and might go out and have unprotected sex for their first time and contract HIV. it happened to someone very close to me. and i guess since then im a bit of a negative nelly when it comes to thinking about the stigma attached to the disease. the person isnt dirty, or a bad person, she is a good innocent girl who is now suffering from a life long illness that'll no doubt shorten her life span. especially by contracting it so young.
shes so lucky she isnt in Africa where there is no treatment for it.
EVERY COUNTRY SHOULD HAVE FREE TREATMENT AND FREE PREVENTION NO MATTER WHAT
jeez i know some countries are poor but im sure their government could at least do that, even if its just prevention by having free condoms accessible. kids die every seconds from aids.
heartbreaking, wow sorry for the rant. but everyone should know the risks involving these things. knowing about it is the first step to preventing it! and it can really happen to anyone

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!