PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Falling Furni

CaptainAce$$
30-09-2011, 06:34 PM
Okay, falling furni is a simple game. The chair (furni) is placed down in a
random place and you sit on it before the others. It's a fun game however
nine times out of ten falling furni rooms that I tested out are often scams.
It's rare to find a genuine person who will give you what they advertise when
you win the game. Owners of such games will most likely continue scamming because
mods on habbo will never do anything about it as it's pay to play at your own risk.
Many newer and younger players find themselves being scammed. Out of the
five people that I interviewed, all but one of them had been scammed. It's the same
with all games, not just falling furni. I think habbo should introduce a name and
shame board on site. To report someone you should have to have hard evidence
(Screenshots). That way, some justice is being served. Lastly, the moral of this
thread is, the more people know that In the world of habbo games, It's best to trust
no one. The less times people will become scammed aslong as they always go by that
rule.
Spirit

Vernier
30-09-2011, 07:26 PM
Hey,

unfortunately this has been going on forever really. Unfortunately theres not much anyone can do about it except report them. I don't see the point of scamming and getting a bad reputation at all in ANY circumstances but obviously some individuals do not realise this yet.

David.

Samantha
01-10-2011, 12:17 AM
Most of the time though, as not to get caught, they use a friend as opposed to the owner kicking/leaving when the winner has been announced.

However, everyone should know if you feel the game is a scam then don't play, you are responsible when playing the games and there is always that risk. I feel you should take the better judgement, either don't play or play until you lose therefore you don't p2s and just leave.

Nick
01-10-2011, 03:59 AM
How are you ment to screen shot scamming?

CaptainAce$$
01-10-2011, 08:39 AM
It's quite easy to screenshot scamming. Screenshot the person at the beginning telling you what they win and at the end just after the person you were up against has lost and its clear in the screenshot that your the last one left. Most times owners trade you pretending to give you the stuff and then kick you.

Vernier
01-10-2011, 09:17 AM
It's quite easy to screenshot scamming. Screenshot the person at the beginning telling you what they win and at the end just after the person you were up against has lost and its clear in the screenshot that your the last one left. Most times owners trade you pretending to give you the stuff and then kick you.

It's quite hard really to screenshot it effectively as by the time you get a screenshot, you're likely to be kicked anyway. The only effective way is to video it imo.

David.

Rainbow
01-10-2011, 10:12 AM
Most I go to they always put the chair near the same person every time obviously making them win and just taking p2s :S I only trust fan site falling furni events now:angel:

Nick
01-10-2011, 12:54 PM
Most I go to they always put the chair near the same person every time obviously making them win and just taking p2s :S I only trust fan site falling furni events now:angel:

Fansites are the only source of trust these days so i agree

Glen Coco
07-10-2011, 07:08 AM
please remember habbo is only a game. it's not the end of the world to lose.

MKR&*42
07-10-2011, 05:35 PM
Habbo are absolutely useless when coming to scamming, even offering video evidence wouldn't work xL. I could go find them irl, shout at them to give me a prize or something and they'd still say no (I'm obviously not that sad though).

The ironic thing though is, if you report an issue or something and it tells you to go check out 'The Habbo Way' group page (sometimes), so I decided to look on that page eventually and discovered this; "For example scamming someone will result in a Permanent ban from Habbo Hotel, meaning you lose all your furniture and credits! Is it really worth it?".

What rubbish xP

geo
07-10-2011, 05:39 PM
i think habbo should do something about scamming but idk it's only a game and you do play at your own risk.

Michael
07-10-2011, 08:52 PM
There is SOMETHING you could do.. Put the scammers on the Wall of SCAMMERS!

http://www.habbo.com/groups/scamd/discussions/1120311/id

Demi
14-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Your best bet for this is to use official fan-site falling furniture's etc. That way you're not being scammed.

Vernier
14-10-2011, 09:03 PM
Yeah I think i have to agree with Maken ^ :)

David.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!