PDA

View Full Version : [Building] My newest room!

kuzkasate
30-09-2011, 06:47 PM
So a ages ago, I got really bored and decided I wanted to make a room. This is my first proper room, because normally when I start making a room, I get bored and give up - but this time I wanted to try hard and make it special!

So here it is:

http://i55.tinypic.com/nn7gao.png

When the room is zoomed out, it looks kind of odd for some reason, like the green bean vines are no where near the floor, so if you want to check this room out you can do by searching Arfar and going to [ARF] Nature.

It took me an awfully long time to do so please let me know what you think of it, rate it and suggest ways I can improve it - it would be really appreciated!

Thank you :)

garriet
30-09-2011, 06:50 PM
I think that's really good Arthur! It's got a simple but unique design to it which i love, I can't think of any suggestions that you can improve on, the hard work payed off in the end :)! +rep x

kuzkasate
30-09-2011, 06:59 PM
I think that's really good Arthur! It's got a simple but unique design to it which i love, I can't think of any suggestions that you can improve on, the hard work payed off in the end :)! +rep x

Thank you Harriet! I really appreciate that and thank you for helping me find some of these furni's, couldn't have done it without you ;)

Gina
30-09-2011, 07:03 PM
I really love what you did with the fire and fog! It's really effective

Vernier
30-09-2011, 07:22 PM
oooooo I like that! I love how the bonfire and the fog give off a "Mysterious" effect! :)

David.

geo
30-09-2011, 07:43 PM
I really like it except I don't think the van suits the room much and I don't like the gaps between the water much. :P Nice room though! :D x

Aaron
30-09-2011, 08:48 PM
Looks brilliant, except the gaps in the water don't go! ;)

Rainbow
30-09-2011, 09:02 PM
That's really good apart from i dislike the gaps between the water maybe try stacking the leaves on top of the water?:D

Pigperson
30-09-2011, 09:47 PM
I really like the room :D The furniture goes well and the furniture is nicely laid out. Good job!

Will

Vernier
01-10-2011, 09:14 AM
Oo I didn't even see the gaps! Yeah as said i think the gaps don't work! :)

David.

MKR&*42
01-10-2011, 11:07 AM
I don't mind the gaps :) But yeah, putting something in the gaps would be a bit better.

Other than that.. Amazing room :D (I love the bonfire with mist around it)!

kuzkasate
02-10-2011, 01:39 PM
Thank you all for the feedback, but I can't change the gaps in the water - I won't be able to put the fish and stuff on it otherwise.

hooch
02-10-2011, 02:14 PM
I agree about the gaps in the water, maybe stack the things on top of the water instead? Other than that, great room, bonfire = awesome :D

orientalframe?
02-10-2011, 02:21 PM
I really like it, the gap doesn't really bother me! Lovely room :) xx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!