PDA

View Full Version : *+* You Should Be Able To Move Posters ! *+*

Lost-At-Sea
22-08-2005, 11:02 AM
I Don't Know Whether It Has Been Posted Before So Im Going To Tell You Anyway. Lol . Its Really Annoying When You Want To Be Able To Move Posters ! You Have To Pick Then Up And Then Place Them Again !!! :rolleyes:

Pilgrim-Soul
22-08-2005, 11:23 AM
Not That annoying. stikies are the worst. u cnt evan pik em up :@

?WhyNot?
22-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Yes and by the way how to place a poster when you want to put it in a place but the giang annoying hand is in the way ? :(

joeyjo21
22-08-2005, 01:38 PM
Yes and by the way how to place a poster when you want to put it in a place but the giang annoying hand is in the way ? :(

Yeah the hand thing is definatly more annoying! It means in some rooms you cant place things on the right hand walls due to the big hand being in the way.

CustomHabbo
22-08-2005, 02:01 PM
Yeah the hand thing is definatly more annoying! It means in some rooms you cant place things on the right hand walls due to the big hand being in the way.
Yes u can. u have to click the furni u want then click the little hand icon at the bottom. the hand goes away so u can place the furni

joeyjo21
22-08-2005, 02:02 PM
Yes u can cause if u click the furni u want in the right hand wall corner place u click the little hand picture and the hand goes away but the furni stays :D

wow, that sounds cool i never knew that! Im about to go try it out now :-) ty

cocaine
22-08-2005, 02:36 PM
Stop putting all these *+* *+* at the beginning of each thread! It's driving me nuts! Anyway, I see what you mean. It is a bit annoying, but stickies are the big one, I HATE THEM!

Fruitbox.
22-08-2005, 05:56 PM
Its also annoying when people 'Type With A Capital At The Beginning Of Every Word In A Sentance.' [And its bad grammer ;) ]

Adam$
25-08-2005, 08:39 PM
it's just me being picky, but it's annoying when you are putting *+*before and after your posts*+*

oh, yeah, it is annoying btw. ;]

HolyWar
25-08-2005, 08:45 PM
Its also annoying when people 'Type With A Capital At The Beginning Of Every Word In A Sentance.' [And its bad grammer ;) ]

No disrespect intended here Katie but you're correcting someone and made a few mistakes yourself. I'm not so particular about grammar but it's very annoying when "Someone Types Like This."

Its = It's

Sentance = Sentence

grammer = grammar

On topic, it's very annoying that we must pickup individual Holly Garlands when making a "wall". When you have 20 posters to pickup you can't just hold alt and pick them up one by one.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!