PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Glitch Smilie Cups *super cute*

Velma.
01-10-2011, 10:44 PM
So I was in an maze, page was loading slow.
As usual. LOL. And these little smilie cups were showing
I had to show you guys, there super cute.

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g329/coldfeets/smilecups.jpg

(:

Jordan
02-10-2011, 08:00 AM
This isn't a glitch it's just a skull drink from the Zombie at the entrance of the room.:P

Vernier
02-10-2011, 09:02 AM
yeah from the zombie butler :P

David.

Mr-Trainor
02-10-2011, 09:04 AM
This isn't a glitch it's just a skull drink from the Zombie at the entrance of the room.:P

yeah from the zombie butler :P

David.It's not from the Zombie Butler. The green smiley face, or green Moodi, usually comes from the Moodi Machine. The owner may have had one down in the room earlier. If not, then it's a glitch.

Jordan
02-10-2011, 09:18 AM
Oops I thought we was talking about the skull ones the smilie ones are small to notice:)

Vernier
02-10-2011, 09:20 AM
I didn't even see them XD

David.

Kyle
02-10-2011, 02:56 PM
the moodis appear when regular drink is loading.

Bails
02-10-2011, 08:34 PM
Furni: The Moodi Machine.

Velma.
03-10-2011, 12:46 PM
It's not from the Zombie Butler. The green smiley face, or green Moodi, usually comes from the Moodi Machine. The owner may have had one down in the room earlier. If not, then it's a glitch. no it's from the zombie cups! duh. you see other people that have the zombie butler drinks and some aren't loaded onto my screen which caused them to be smilie faces.

---------- Post added 03-10-2011 at 07:46 AM ----------

Oops I thought we was talking about the skull ones the smilie ones are small to notice:) the glitch is from the zombie machine, not the moodie machine. you're right, !

---------- Post added 03-10-2011 at 07:47 AM ----------

It's not from the Zombie Butler. The green smiley face, or green Moodi, usually comes from the Moodi Machine. The owner may have had one down in the room earlier. If not, then it's a glitch. you can't read. it's an glitch. says it in the title.

Mr-Trainor
03-10-2011, 02:25 PM
no it's from the zombie cups! duh. you see other people that have the zombie butler drinks and some aren't loaded onto my screen which caused them to be smilie faces.

---------- Post added 03-10-2011 at 07:46 AM ----------

the glitch is from the zombie machine, not the moodie machine. you're right, !

---------- Post added 03-10-2011 at 07:47 AM ----------

you can't read. it's an glitch. says it in the title.I can read perfectly well and I know that you've written 'glitch' in the title, but that doesn't mean it's a glitch because as far as I'm aware, you're just guessing. Secondly, the Moodi's do come from the Moodi Machine and if you go to a Moodi Machine then you will be given a Moodi! There can also be more than one item in a room which gives food/drink so it was possible that the owner had a Moodi Machine in the room before you came; I'm sure you haven't been there since the room opened.

Anyway, people have said above that the Moodi's are simply there until the room loads. In which case, this isn't a glitch and just means that it hasn't loaded for you properly yet. If it happens again, I recommend just reloading the room. This doesn't mean that the Zombie Butler will actually give you Moodi's.

Velma.
04-10-2011, 03:52 PM
I can read perfectly well and I know that you've written 'glitch' in the title, but that doesn't mean it's a glitch because as far as I'm aware, you're just guessing. Secondly, the Moodi's do come from the Moodi Machine and if you go to a Moodi Machine then you will be given a Moodi! There can also be more than one item in a room which gives food/drink so it was possible that the owner had a Moodi Machine in the room before you came; I'm sure you haven't been there since the room opened.

Anyway, people have said above that the Moodi's are simply there until the room loads. In which case, this isn't a glitch and just means that it hasn't loaded for you properly yet. If it happens again, I recommend just reloading the room. This doesn't mean that the Zombie Butler will actually give you Moodi's. you can read then comprehend this, and my last time saying this; i went into the room.
my page was loading slow, as it always does, these little green smilies were appearing, and an few loaded afterwards they turned into the skull red drinks, as you can see in the picture an few of the habbos were holding those and the smilies, anyways once all the smilies loaded fully, they became the skull red drinks.

i don't know were everyone is getting this " moodi " machine from.
but it's NOT from that, you can argue all day, but i'm telling you what i saw,
and i'm done listening to you and everyone rampling about which is which.

END OF STORY!

Mr-Trainor
04-10-2011, 04:34 PM
you can read then comprehend this, and my last time saying this; i went into the room.
my page was loading slow, as it always does, these little green smilies were appearing, and an few loaded afterwards they turned into the skull red drinks, as you can see in the picture an few of the habbos were holding those and the smilies, anyways once all the smilies loaded fully, they became the skull red drinks.

i don't know were everyone is getting this " moodi " machine from.
but it's NOT from that, you can argue all day, but i'm telling you what i saw,
and i'm done listening to you and everyone rampling about which is which.

END OF STORY!
What I'm saying, is that those green smiley faces, or 'Green Moodi's would usually come from an (Idea Agency) Moodi Machine and that it could have been a possibility that these users had them from one of these earlier. Then Kyle said that these simply show up while the drink/food item is loading, meaning that they do have Skull Drink things but they have not yet loaded.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!