PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] iambikez a scammer >:(

darksmd
22-08-2005, 11:34 AM
kk ppl this person is on the trusted list so i thought i could trust hiim but nooooooooooo!...u know why? cause he scammed ma 700k on Runescape. i went to trade 1st after he logged out n thats it...:( he is now sayin i dint want to trade:/ my m8s were in ma room wen he was gonna trade wit me on habbo but he jus left :( also i will sen du lot a screenie to prove that he is a scammer cause i was begin him 2 give meh stuff bck but he dint n all of a sudden he gave sum riggin website to scam ppl on habbo....beware ppl dont make mistakes like i did.. u never no who u can trust these days....

Warning
!xx!kyle!xx! (super moderator): Please don't accuse anybody of scamming without a proof.

Jinxxed
22-08-2005, 11:39 AM
Post the screenie then :)

Jase
22-08-2005, 11:40 AM
Post the screenie then :)

sexyness. screenie pls pls pls pls

Jinxxed
22-08-2005, 11:41 AM
sexyness. screenie pls pls pls pls
Lmao, ok.. :p

Rou
25-08-2005, 02:45 PM
You Can Report Scams But Not Say There Name
Read The Rules :rolleyes:

Tommy
25-08-2005, 02:46 PM
Read The Rules :rolleyes:

You beat me too it, dont name and shame people. It is not the place to do so, go report them on habbo.

Steven.
25-08-2005, 02:48 PM
A11. Do not name anybody for hacking, scripting, trashing or any other bad things - Because we don't want innocent people being accused of illegal activities, we don't allow accusing others at all. This means it's also NOT allowed to accuse hobbas or Habbo Staff of abusing their powers or anything else. Also posting any images of people is NOT proof of them doing anything wrong as it could be an alteration.

Kfnx,

YellowParasol
25-08-2005, 04:25 PM
I always knew he was a dodgey person..

Iambikez
25-08-2005, 04:44 PM
I always knew he was a dodgey person..

Roflmao! Noobs! He asked me if I wanted to do the trade, but I said no since my brother doesn't have any thrones and now hes getting all p'issed off at me and making up this bs. Well if its like this, and I get banned, you just wait. If you can just make up **** saying someone scammed you and they will get banned, without any proof, then Ill get you all banned.

Warning
!xx!kyle!xx! (super moderator): Please don't avoid the swearing filter.

Owen
25-08-2005, 05:29 PM
two words:

Big Woop

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!