PDA

View Full Version : [Building] My Restaurant.

iBlueBox
02-10-2011, 09:56 PM
Thought I would build a restaurant on habbo.

http://i52.tinypic.com/10hoi1g.png

Not done yet, Still buying food for kitchen bit,

But I need a name for it! Any ideas? :D

Kyle
02-10-2011, 09:58 PM
looks a bit empty and dont really understand the high stacked rocked corners in certain parts of the room

iBlueBox
02-10-2011, 10:01 PM
looks a bit empty and dont really understand the high stacked rocked corners in certain parts of the room

Didn't want to over-crowd with tables.
High stacked corners are just outlines of windows. Did have glass in them but then it ruined looking inside, and noobs would of find it hard to click.

hooch
02-10-2011, 10:04 PM
I agree with the above in that I don't like the high stacked rock corners near the bottom, but I like the rest. I think it's nicely spaced, I don't think more is always better (y) Good job :)

orientalframe?
03-10-2011, 05:59 AM
Agreed with above, I think the high stacks rock corners look a tad strange, and just doesn't go very well in the room. Although it looks empty, maybe you should add some more tables without cramping them all together, because looking at it, it looks like theres hardly any! Other than that, a really good room! :)

iBlueBox
03-10-2011, 06:15 AM
Well, here's it without the stacked rock corners.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2rddxlk.png

I could possibly add two or one more table.

It can already seat 18 people, Problem with adding more, is it'll look cramped, and not spaced out.

geo
03-10-2011, 06:24 AM
I really like the version without the high stacked corners, although it still looks a little empty. Nice room though. :)

hooch
03-10-2011, 10:49 AM
The second one looks much better, but now the room looks more open, maybe add a two tables around/on the two rugs near where the tall rock wall used to be, and maybe one near the piano/bookshelves? Still looks great imo :)

:odey:
03-10-2011, 11:42 AM
I actually quite like the stacked rock dividers for the windows, haaa :)
But, the only thing I can suggest for the new version, is maybe a few more woven carpets, to give a sense of organisation, rather than just randomly placed.. I think that might also solve your 'looking a tad empty' problem :o!
Nice room though :D

iBlueBox
03-10-2011, 02:38 PM
See the one with the high rock, Sort of I think makes the two tables romantic.

So, should I keep the high rock.

or

add two more tables?

I can also easily add more rugs,
Anyone got any other ideas for the room?

Rainbow
03-10-2011, 03:14 PM
That looks pretty cool i think you should add some windows to lighten it up a bit :angel:

e5
03-10-2011, 03:15 PM
I'd have teh kitchen for centralised and a recepton area where the kitchen is now!

iBlueBox
03-10-2011, 05:07 PM
I'd have teh kitchen for centralised and a recepton area where the kitchen is now!

Think I'll keep the kitchen where it is. Didn't want the kitchen too big, as I would have had to use all kitchen furniture, I thought it would make the room feel odd, with all silvery with the stone features and tables.

Vernier
03-10-2011, 07:30 PM
I prefer the second one :)

David.

Sloths
06-10-2011, 08:48 AM
The first one reminds me of the public room pub thingy that got removed, cant remember the name, but yah. I prefer the first one :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!