PDA

View Full Version : ed sheeran - +

beth
03-10-2011, 03:47 AM
so ed's debut album was released last week and i only really got round to listening to it tonight. it's so so good. though all the songs follow the same theme and do sound very similar, they're all so very different.

my favourite songs are definitely 'drunk' and 'kiss me'

anyone heard it yet?! (it's on spotify incase you haven't!)

wiktoria
03-10-2011, 06:02 AM
I've not had a chance to listen to it. I heard it's good though so I will listen to it tonight :)

Red
03-10-2011, 07:13 AM
I han't got round to hearing it either, gonna have a wee listen now =]

Rozi
03-10-2011, 09:03 AM
I am so bored of Ed Sheeran. My friends have been bumming him for a year and a half now and although he's just released his album I cannot stand to listen to it as it will drive me to suicide.

He's an adequate songwriter and an ok singer but it's not as if he's anything special although he can whack out a nice melody.

FlyingJesus
03-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Never got why people like him that much tbh, it's not new and different and he's no better than anyone else who does what he does so it makes no sense to me. I frankly get very bored of him within seconds of a song starting

Andeeh
03-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Never got why people like him that much tbh, it's not new and different and he's no better than anyone else who does what he does so it makes no sense to me. I frankly get very bored of him within seconds of a song starting
Agree with this, so overhyped. Is it because he is ginger or something?

beth
03-10-2011, 06:09 PM
i don't really know/care about the hype around him, i just like his music ha. i don't like a-team anymore because of the overplaying but i need you is still a good songggg.

Judas
03-10-2011, 07:42 PM
i really hate using the word "overrated", and rarely do, but i feel it is the only way i can describe him

nothing against him, he's alright, but i really don't see how he's anything special, or why EVERYBODY likes him so much. literally, people these days say to me "i don't understand why you don't like him".. like wth

i decided to give the album a chance to see what the fuss was all really about and... i really wasn't impressed in the slightest.

i find his songs terrible tbh. but he's an alright singer

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!