PDA

View Full Version : Portal 2 DLC - Oct 4th

Technologic
03-10-2011, 09:32 AM
http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/10/03/portal-2-dlc-out-wednesday-adds-new-co-op-missions-challenge-mode-and-leaderboards/

(http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/10/03/portal-2-dlc-out-wednesday-adds-new-co-op-missions-challenge-mode-and-leaderboards/)
Wednesday October 4. That will be the day in which the Portal 2 Peer Review DLC will be released. The free mission pack will extend Atlas and Peabody’s co-op adventure and add a new challenge mode for single player and co-op maps.
Back when Valve announced first DLC pack, they also mentioned leaderboards so all your friends and a bunch of strangers will all know how exactly how smart you are (or aren’t), which explains the ‘Peer Review’ handle. That means your performance will be graded by both Glados AND the conglomerate hivemind of the The Internet. NO PRESSURE.
In more ‘free stuff from Valve’ news, the third volume of the Portal 2 soundtrack, Songs to Test By, is available now on the Portal 2 site, featuring such classic hits as Some Assembly Required, Your Precious Moon and Robots FTW.

dbgtz
03-10-2011, 06:34 PM
Been waiting for this for ages, something for me and this guy to play haha. All platforms?

samsaBEAR
03-10-2011, 10:35 PM
How is it gonna be free on xbox? I remember microsoft having problems with devs trying to push free content out in the past

Chris
08-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Ooo forgot about this. I'll probably play through it with my brother. ^_^

Fez
08-10-2011, 08:20 PM
Dat ending.

dbgtz
08-10-2011, 09:16 PM
How long is the dlc roughly? I'd of finished it by now if the guy I'm suppose to play with would hurry the hell up.

Nemo
08-10-2011, 09:39 PM
How long is the dlc roughly? I'd of finished it by now if the guy I'm suppose to play with would hurry the hell up.I think i completed it in 2 hours. Pretty short, but thoroughly enjoyable (and hilarious)

Neil
08-10-2011, 10:57 PM
Does this actually expand on the game or does is it just challenge maps? When I went into it the other day all it let me do was play single player maps on challenge mode, wasn't exactly what I was expecting.

Technologic
09-10-2011, 12:27 PM
Does this actually expand on the game or does is it just challenge maps? When I went into it the other day all it let me do was play single player maps on challenge mode, wasn't exactly what I was expecting.

It expands the co-op campaign, you need to have completed all the levels before the co-op unlocks (a wall moves in the central hub)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!