PDA

View Full Version : [+20 Rep!] Office 07 Product Key

AgnesIO
04-10-2011, 03:22 PM
Hey guys,

fancy being heroes? Basically I have an Office 2007 Enterprise disc for three PC's.

I had it on my PC, sisters laptop, and spare PC. My other sister went to uni, but didn't have office on her laptop. So I removed it off one of the other PC's to put it on hers - but it won't allow it (despite me only having Office on two PC's now?) So I was wondering if anyone could be a star, who has perhaps upgraded to 2010, if I could have a key for Office 2007 enterprise - my sister needs one asap, as it says she will have really limited features aftyer she opens the program 21 times.

Thanks very much :-)

GommeInc
04-10-2011, 06:11 PM
Hmm, she could get a copy herself for about £38 :) Software4Students is one place I have used and would recommened, you can get Microsoft Office 2010 for £37.89 which is unbelievably good value - www.software4students.co.uk

It's not a lot of money for it :P

Recursion
04-10-2011, 06:14 PM
Enterprise should activate on almost an unlimited number of computers... :S

We use enterprise versions of everything at school to make activation a million times easier across the entire site.

AgnesIO
04-10-2011, 06:14 PM
Hmm, she could get a copy herself for about £38 :) Software4Students is one place I have used and would recommened, you can get Microsoft Office 2010 for £37.89 which is unbelievably good value - www.software4students.co.uk (http://www.software4students.co.uk)

It's not a lot of money for it :P

I know, but if she can get away without paying for one (taking in to account, she shouldn't have to as I own a 3 PC key), why would she? :P

---------- Post added 04-10-2011 at 07:15 PM ----------

Enterprise should activate on almost an unlimited number of computers... :S

We use enterprise versions of everything at school to make activation a million times easier across the entire site.

My copy is for students, so that might be why?

I brought it from S4S ages ago.

Recursion
04-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Are you sure? As far as I know there isn't a different SKU for student editions on 2007, Enterprise should be enterprise.

GommeInc
04-10-2011, 06:21 PM
I know, but if she can get away without paying for one (taking in to account, she shouldn't have to as I own a 3 PC key), why would she? :P
A fair excuse, I just prefer 2010 and Professional Edition :P

When did you get Enterprise? It might be having issues because the copies S4S use seem to be very restricted and a sod to install on more than 2 PCs. So it wouldn't be surprising they've been tampered with.

AgnesIO
04-10-2011, 06:34 PM
Are you sure? As far as I know there isn't a different SKU for student editions on 2007, Enterprise should be enterprise.

I am certain. I have the disc in front of me.

English
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
(Product Key Required)

Then to the right:

April 2007
Applications
Student
Media

scottish
04-10-2011, 06:37 PM
Buy it.

AgnesIO
04-10-2011, 06:38 PM
Buy it.

Thanks you for your really useful post.

I already own it, but it seems to have screwed up.

scottish
04-10-2011, 06:39 PM
Illegal regardless of if you own a copy or not...

If theres a problem with your key, you phone Microsoft.

And the last twice I purchased office from S4S it's been 2 PC's not 3.

AgnesIO
04-10-2011, 06:44 PM
Illegal regardless of if you own a copy or not...

If theres a problem with your key, you phone Microsoft.

And the last twice I purchased office from S4S it's been 2 PC's not 3.

Will do tomorrow then.

Well sadly, my copy was for three PC's.

Since it worked for three PC's perfectly well - it is just even when I uninstalled it from one PC, it won't let me add a third PC again. So I am so happy that the last two you purchased were for two PC's, but mine was for three :)

scottish
04-10-2011, 06:54 PM
I'm glad you're happy for me, thank you.

Enjoy your talk with Microsoft Customer Services.

Chippiewill
04-10-2011, 09:47 PM
Microsoft 99% when you call them about licensing on multiple machines are like "ok, yeah, whatever, activated", basically their activation servers are pretty rubbish so even if you do remove it the server doesn't really notice.

GommeInc
04-10-2011, 10:17 PM
Microsoft 99% when you call them about licensing on multiple machines are like "ok, yeah, whatever, activated", basically their activation servers are pretty rubbish so even if you do remove it the server doesn't really notice.
They actually answer the phone? :O Last time I used them it was all automated and they activated a copy despite clearly having it installed on 4 machines :P

Recursion
05-10-2011, 09:40 AM
They actually answer the phone? :O Last time I used them it was all automated and they activated a copy despite clearly having it installed on 4 machines :P

Same here.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!