PDA

View Full Version : Crysis - £2.49

scottish
04-10-2011, 06:01 PM
http://store.steampowered.com/app/17300/

£2.49 for Crysis or £6.24 for the pack

Thread moved by Oleh (Forum Moderator): From Technology discussion, as I feel it's more suited here.

peteyt
04-10-2011, 08:24 PM
I wish EA hadn't pulled Crysis 2 from Steam

GommeInc
04-10-2011, 08:28 PM
I wish EA hadn't pulled Crysis 2 from Steam
Let me guess, they're trying to sell it through their Origin store? :P They're going all out pee'ing off their customers to sell through that store. It's a bad idea buying from Origin, they will remove the files you need to download to install games after a while as mentioned in their Terms and Conditions :P

Firehorse
08-10-2011, 01:02 PM
Let me guess, they're trying to sell it through their Origin store? :P They're going all out pee'ing off their customers to sell through that store. It's a bad idea buying from Origin, they will remove the files you need to download to install games after a while as mentioned in their Terms and Conditions :P

They've also been reducing the prices of things heavily to try and get people to buy from there, but i'm not paying a damned penny for that service.

Chris
08-10-2011, 04:24 PM
Eurgh Origin is horrible! Anyway I love the deals like this that steam do, its great if you just want a new game but dont want to pay more for it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!