PDA

View Full Version : Trade Hate - Ends 14th October

Samantha
05-10-2011, 08:15 AM
http://www.habbcrazy.net/resources/fontgen.php?f=45&t=Trade+Hate

As most people know I love trading on Habbo and if I didn't I doubt I'd be the Assistant Rare Values Manager but not everything is perfect. Trading has some flaws too and one of my 'trade hates' is when people ask you to offer, you offer and they laugh in your face! If they don't want offers of any sort do not ask for an offer, do the correct thing and learn some prices. Now, for this competition I want you to tell me what you hate about trading, it can be owners, traders, anything, it's up to you!

The most annoying will win!

Good luck.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

REDBULLX
10-10-2011, 06:53 AM
Sometimes when I got to a rare shop, to try and find some rares to make prof on. I simply ask the owner how much he wants for the item. Sometimes they say a ridiculous price that is not even close to the market place avg. So, I try and make the price lower, and boom! Banned!

Ekelektra
10-10-2011, 07:16 AM
I hate when you're looking through the trade events and it says something like SUPER HUGE TRADE SHOP and you go in and it's just a couple of junk furni.

Matt
10-10-2011, 11:23 AM
I hate it when you are the owner of a shop and a person with not alot of furni comes in and wants to buy *this* *this* and *this*. Then you state the price, say 6c. They then say, oh ill give you 5 creds an a furni. So then you ask to see what furni and they offer a duck or a plate of food. That annoys me.

MKR&*42
10-10-2011, 05:05 PM
I hate the fact that when you search 'Trade' or 'Shop' or '1c'... 95% of the rooms are nothing to do with trading. The top result for when I searched trade was "SEXY SINGLES - COME DATE!!"

I'm like..No. I don't want date rooms or games or a restaurant, I want a trade room. >.<

Laurrenbbz
10-10-2011, 05:20 PM
I hate it when you get kicked from the line cos the rooms huge and packed and your casually looking around and you get kicked cos they're too impatient.

Aaron
10-10-2011, 06:18 PM
I absolutely hate when you enter a credit a shop, and get banned. For no apparent reason!

geo
10-10-2011, 09:26 PM
I hate it when people have lines and don't use them...... ;l

Mathew
10-10-2011, 09:41 PM
Omg right I hate it when people say "do you buy?" OF COURSE I ******* BUY WHY ELSE WOULD I BE SAT IN A TRADE RIGHT YOU ******* STUPID ****

THIS IS THE REASON I GET ANNOYED IN TRADE ROOMS OK

Sloths
11-10-2011, 05:04 AM
The amount of noob offers...
can't tell you how many I see when doing my RV reports :/

Andii
11-10-2011, 11:07 AM
i love trading.. jks ever since the marketplace came in everythings gone down big time. also you get noobs trying to rip ye off which sucks . although good point is you can get the things you want through marketplace and its starting to take over rare values =[ =[ BAN THE MARKETPLACE BAN THE MARKETPLACE.. .

that is all

Bails
11-10-2011, 11:49 AM
I hate when you're looking through the trade events and it says something like SUPER HUGE TRADE SHOP and you go in and it's just a couple of junk furni.

This. :P

COCOCAT
12-10-2011, 08:07 PM
i HATE it when i go into a room and people ask "are you rich" simple because im VIP (is $6 considered rich now in this economy?lol) but anyway, then the desperate teenage boy will say R U SINGLE BABE YOU R SOOOO HOT CAN I BE UR BF>> how the hell can a pixelated computer generated character with no realistic features be "hot" ..and then if you ignore then they keep opening the trade box and start begging for 1c DAMN its like walking through the city and being asked for a dollar every 30 seconds!

also when you go away from habbo for 2 years, come back and every single price has changed..it was a comfy easy world when HC couches were worth 12 credits! now everything seems so complicated! ive only been back maybe 5 days and i havent bothered trading yet..but ive been enjoying the marketplace! cleaver idea to get access to past items no longer in the catalog..but then again if it werent for the marketplace limited edition items would probably be a higher value.. loys of good and bads points..keeping the game balanced but still new and fresh would be difficult!

i actually got turned off trade shopping the first day i rejoined habbo- walked into a rare shop , waited in line, saw the stuck up "rich" guy humiliate and kick a bunch of people for "joke offers" so i just walked off.

how the HELL can people get such big egos on habbo! annoying!

beth
13-10-2011, 04:41 AM
i hate when you walk into a shop on habbo and before the sodding furni's even loaded someone starts shouting at you NEED?????????? NEED ????????????????????? NEEEEEED???????????????????????????????// it's like fgs i dnt NEED anything i WOULD LIKE to have a browse.

CaptainAce$$
13-10-2011, 11:25 AM
I hate it when your in your shop and you clearly say the price yet they try to 'scam' you by taking their offer out. Do they not realise you can't do scam like that anymore?

Fustraton
13-10-2011, 06:24 PM
I hate it when someone makes an event called "10 room trade shop" and you go in and theres like 3 furni in each tiny room.

Also hate it when you walk in and the person in there is like "need?" "NEED????" like you're the only person they've seen in 5 years.

MultiKaching
13-10-2011, 10:52 PM
I absolutely hate when you're trading and just before the other Habbo accepts, he takes out one item hoping you won't notice. Some noobs will try that repeatedly until they realize it's not working. Then they be like, "Oh sorry, LAG!!"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!