PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Awesomeness in a room?

oaze
05-10-2011, 09:25 PM
quick 5 mins room...

Search oaze and its the Chat 15+

Fave and Thumbs up please? :)

Feed back would help in the future. Cheers.

hooch
05-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Just so people can see the room (Below)

I like it, but, from sitting in the room, I don't like the empty/bare line behind the HCs. (Not noticeable from the screen shot) And I've always been someone who prefers walls to no walls. But I really like how you've bordered the room with Yuccas. Good job :]

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk302/Samathy1/Habbo/Untitledsdg.jpg

Pigperson
05-10-2011, 09:52 PM
It's a nice room although I think you should find another thing to replace the blue pillow. The coins look kinda out of place and the wired boxes can be hidden better. It's pretty good though :D

Will

oaze
05-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Thankyou for your responses, The bare line behind the hc's was filled with yuccas but i took them away as you couldnt see the room, The coins are there because i was showing someone and just havnt bothered picking them put and i also agree that the blue pillow needs to go.

Tom.

geo
06-10-2011, 06:15 AM
I think it's okay but it would look better if it was symmetrical and had some walls. :)

T@R
07-10-2011, 03:53 PM
in answer to your question (probably rhetorical, but i'm not one for conforming)
no it's not awesomeness in a room
it's far from it
if you're going to try and make it symmetrical, which i'm guessing you have, then actually make sure it is...
anyone could make this room, it hasn't taken you any time at all and i don't really understand what people are meant to be rating here because it's just a load of simple basic, and unrelated furniture tossed together into a room
+1 for functionality i guess...
2/10

Ardemax
08-10-2011, 06:37 PM
Fave and thumbs up please? hahahahahaha no.

If you want a room to last, why make it in 5 mins?

2/10

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!