PDA

View Full Version : Worth Getting?

Delimed
06-10-2011, 09:41 AM
I'm thinking about getting minecraft, I'm quite into games and I'm just wondering is this game worth trying out?

Neil
06-10-2011, 09:50 AM
Try the demo (http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/04/19/download-the-minecraft-demo/)

Although from what I am aware it isn't a very recent build of the game, it's worth it if you like the sandbox creative sort of thing really, otherwise probably not.

(http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/04/19/download-the-minecraft-demo/)

Delimed
06-10-2011, 12:08 PM
Wow just tried the Demo, its amazing

Oleh
06-10-2011, 12:12 PM
It is a brilliant game, but it does get boring after a while.

dbgtz
06-10-2011, 04:14 PM
It is a brilliant game, but it does get boring after a while.

Most games do though so... And tbh it took me a while to get bored of minecraft, and even now I still go back to multiplayer with my friends. Great game.

Samantha
06-10-2011, 05:12 PM
I feel that you would get your moneys worth because if you bore of it then you may after some time become interested in it again therefore I would say yes!

Chris
06-10-2011, 05:15 PM
Minecraft is a great game which you can have a lot of fun with. If you liked the demo then go for it! :D

Stephen
08-10-2011, 05:34 PM
Most games do though so... And tbh it took me a while to get bored of minecraft, and even now I still go back to multiplayer with my friends. Great game.

Was quick for me to get bored. Anytime I go on a multiplayer server I just end up jumping around all over the place. Probably will try get into it again once it's more complete

xxMATTGxx
08-10-2011, 05:36 PM
I have urges with minecraft, if that's the correct word. Where at one point I would play it each day for a number of hours and then I would stop for a while and then play it again for a number of hours. But with the updates coming along nicely, it will certainly get me back into it. I just wish I had a decent server to go on!

Chippiewill
08-10-2011, 07:07 PM
Wow just tried the Demo, its amazing
There's been a ton of new features since that demo release, you should buy the game whilst it's still in beta (25% off).

Zuth
08-10-2011, 07:26 PM
Yeah, its defo worth getting, the first few weeks you get it you cant get off it, its really good as if your Internets down you can still play it. Its a great game with loads of new features coming out now and again.

Matthew
08-10-2011, 08:00 PM
I have urges with minecraft, if that's the correct word. Where at one point I would play it each day for a number of hours and then I would stop for a while and then play it again for a number of hours. But with the updates coming along nicely, it will certainly get me back into it. I just wish I had a decent server to go on!

bit.ly/areliam

(http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/363975-arelia-a-fantastic-community-world/)

That server is amazing, its very well run and very fun :)

Firehorse
16-10-2011, 08:43 PM
I haven't played minecraft for a good number of months now because i've become bored of it, and how the updates outdate my old creations. Other than that I got at least 200 hours worth of gametime on it between August 2010 and February 2011 which is well worth the £10 I spent on it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!