PDA

View Full Version : [Film] Abduction

DPS
08-10-2011, 12:37 PM
"Abduction"

What a film! I loved it, never knew what was actully ganna happen.
The find is also kinda sad at the end, but you will see when you watch it.

It's a proper good action film.

Misawa
08-10-2011, 09:40 PM
One of the worst of the year. Lautner is a laughable action star. Let's put a bomb in their oven, shall we? Hahaha.

Stephen
08-10-2011, 10:08 PM
the idea of lautner being in an action film like that put me off. I think he should stick with playing about with sparkling vampires

DPS
09-10-2011, 11:22 AM
One of the worst of the year. Lautner is a laughable action star. Let's put a bomb in their oven, shall we? Hahaha.

LOL i have to say that was such a pointless thing to add in the film lol. and at the end where he falls off and hurts his leg, it looks broken but then at the end hes walking ;s

geo
18-10-2011, 04:25 PM
I actually want to see this film, it looks pretty good! :)

Narnat,
22-10-2011, 06:46 PM
I've seen it twice. It is actually pretty good. When I saw the trailer for it I thought it would be about someone who died and then found himself when he was in another life but it totally caught me off guard. It was quite good I think the ending could have been better.

xdinosaurdaniel
22-10-2011, 06:54 PM
Pretty sweet that the scene during the baseball game is actually real. like that game was actually happening :p

And at the end of the movie when martin gets off the phone you see a scar on his mouth. Exactly what happens in assasins creed games. a scar appears on the mouth and they disappear into the crowd. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!