PDA

View Full Version : Just a question...

Lanyon
10-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Does anyone think that the Club Sofas will go back up ever again.. and when I mean "back up" I really mean like greater than 10c each.

Anyway, I remember the days on Habbo.com.au when Club Sofas were between 15 and 20 credits. I think it was at one point higher than the price of HC at one stage so people would purchase HC, claim a club sofa as their HC gift for the month.. and then simply sell their club sofa, But the only downside to that was the gift for the next month was not a Club Sofa. I totally forget what the gifts exactly were, but they were HC Gifts such as Dicemasters, Tubmasters, Imperial Teles, HC Rollers.. The gifts were actually really good now that I think of it as I am typing this post. I guess now I am starting to miss the old Habbo days of 2006 & 2007. So yeah anyway, basically my question is (as I started with) Does anyone think that Club Sofas will go back up ever again? (over 10c each).

Phil

Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): From "Report Rare Values", as it is better suited here!

Samantha
10-10-2011, 03:49 PM
No I don't think they will. Also only rare values staff can reply to the thread!

Mr-Trainor
10-10-2011, 04:03 PM
I wouldn't expect them to increase above 3-4c anytime soon, so certainly not 10c. There is simply a much higher supply of club sofas than demand.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!