PDA

View Full Version : Physical Excuse ~ Ends 16th October

Jurv
11-10-2011, 06:39 AM
http://habbox.com/text/30/Physical+Excuse

In my secondary school I've got to do 2 hours of Physical Education a week, an indoor lesson and an outdoor lesson. I'm pretty sure this is the same for other schools as well. I'm not really a fan of the lesson either, it's sometimes a bit too much effort first thing in the morning and I'm always thinking of ways to get out of doing it (don't try this at home!). For this competition I want you to come up with an excuse I can give my teacher to get me out of my P.E lessons. The most creative entry will win, get thinking! :)

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Mark
11-10-2011, 07:06 PM
That you're too fat and cba doing it (I don't mean you personally)

geo
say i dog ate your pe kit then ate your leg *+*+*

Tom
Well, I have something wrong with my toe which keeps coming and going every now and again. It's here now and I can't do PE because it hurts when I run. (If you run?) - I don't have a note because it wasn't here this morning!

AgnesIO
11-10-2011, 07:08 PM
You spent too much time playing HxSS events, so you are really tired and have backache from sitting down for too long. Therefore you cannot do PE.

beth
11-10-2011, 07:09 PM
omg bbz i am so soz i cannot do p.e because i woke up this morning and i had grown a womb, and omg would you believe it ma first day of wombhood is the day i have my period. omg how inconvenient for all of us. i am soz, i gotta go buy some tampax. i got confused in da mens toilets and used a machine but they only sell johnnys l0l0l0l omg, cramps.

wiktoria
11-10-2011, 07:11 PM
tell your teacher adele ate your legs

CrazyLemurs
11-10-2011, 07:15 PM
Sorry Sir, I can't do PE today because my mum said that she's going to go play bingo with some older ladies and I need to go make sure she isn't cheating on dad, cos if she does then he will hit me and then I'll call the police and eventually, you will get the blame for this.
Plus I don't like gymnastics

-Amyy
11-10-2011, 07:18 PM
Say omg i feel dizzy i cant do pe sorry and then pretend to faint but you have to put your hand on your head and do it dramaticly

garriet
11-10-2011, 07:22 PM
say to your teacher that you have an eating contest with adele ye, but be warned adele is good at those contests..x

Jas,
11-10-2011, 07:31 PM
Say that you feel sick and that you got a large amount off stomach pain , and all sorts of movement causes it to ache more

Bails
11-10-2011, 08:57 PM
say to your teacher that you have an eating contest with adele ye, but be warned adele is good at those contests..x

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO! LOVE U GARRIET!!!

COCOCAT
12-10-2011, 07:46 PM
i always just used to say it was 'the time of the month' all month around ^.^ hehe..they cant prove it!

CaptainAce$$
13-10-2011, 11:43 AM
Your allergic to excersize. You break out in a rash at the slightest hint of it therefore for your own health, you must not do it.

MultiKaching
13-10-2011, 10:45 PM
"Sorry, I won't be able to do my P.E lessons. I hurt my wrist while playing Guitar Hero III last night and my doctor told me not to do anything active. I have also been been sooo constipated lately, I'm practically a walking time bomb! Don't worry though, I'll make sure to watch Celebrity Fit Club any chance I get!"

That's the excuse you should give. ;)

Andii
14-10-2011, 09:09 AM
SIR/MISS. . .

IM PREGENT

works every time

Nick
14-10-2011, 09:48 AM
Person: Im not playing sport today
Teacher: Why not
Person: Because i feel sick and my leg hurts from yesterday still :(
Teacher: Did you get a note from your mum or dad?
Person: No because my dad is in australia for work and my mother had just had a faital accident and she broke her wrists
Teacher: What about your friends parents or grand parents?
Person: O.. I have no friends and my grandparents live on the other side of the world. Sorry D:
Teacher: Alright , Go sit over there

Matt
14-10-2011, 11:05 AM
Well you know you made me jump up and down on that trapmoline for last weeks lesson, ive still hurt my leg from that and mum said if you make me do it, she will come and a and talk to you :S Shes very grumpy at the moment seeing its that time of month so therefore she is prepared to rip you devil ears right of you head (lol this happened once with a kinda similar excuse, but forgot it was parents evening the night before. He told me that he knows im lying and that he knows i hate him so much and that half the excuses that he belived, know knew they were all fake and were infact signed by me and not mum)

Empired
14-10-2011, 01:42 PM
I've been banned from P.E. by the Prime Minister because I am just too good and other people deserve a chance, it's not fair to be so good at P.E. I can sit down and have a picnic in the middle of the 100m and still win.

Clumping
14-10-2011, 06:03 PM
dont be so lazy and do ur damn p.e

lol jk
tell them you can't do p.e because you need to be kept in a cupboard, indoors, as you're being stalked by a certain constant smiley faced person. You can't take the risk of them ever spotting you, if they did it would be fatal, and you're bombarded with smiley faces. hurhurhur. :D

tylermunjkt
15-10-2011, 10:41 AM
I Was too busy playing HxE and I broke my leg in mathews events (Cause he is dangerous) so i cant do pe.

TheDon.
15-10-2011, 08:26 PM
say your waist/spine hurts... there isnt a way to prove this thus your teacher cant say your lying... 8)

Gummey
15-10-2011, 08:59 PM
For Girls: ( get all moody first) Coach, Im on my PERIOD....Please!
For Boys: Wear a wet sock with a sandal on.... say you have a cast on temporary

deishi
15-10-2011, 09:44 PM
"i cant do p.e today, im pregnant"

Vernier
15-10-2011, 10:10 PM
Say "I'd love to do PE, but unfortunately I can't as my doctor has said if I do any more PE I'll be in hospital forever!" :P

David.

Kaiden
16-10-2011, 09:47 AM
Well last Friday I used this excuse. This Friday coming up, my school has an inset day. I said to my P.E Teacher that I thought we were a week in front and had an inset day. :) It worked aswell.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!